Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bargain Bin Dedicated Servers - West Coast USA, /29 IPv4 + /64 IPv6, UP TO 40% OFF! LIMITED PROMO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bargain Bin Dedicated Servers - West Coast USA, /29 IPv4 + /64 IPv6, UP TO 40% OFF! LIMITED PROMO

edited September 2014 in Offers

Hello, Frixel Solutions LLC. is a registered company in the state of Oregon, though we primarily operate in California. We use private WHOIS, however you can confirm our information here and we also have contact information on our website here.

We have an exclusive offer for LowEndTalk readers, for a 40% (two orders) or a 20% discount (four orders) setup on any of our "Bargain Bin Dedicated Server" lineup. You can see what we have in stock right now, order soon as we do not have many in stock, though we will periodically add more.

OUT OF STOCK: Pentium 4 CPU, 4GB RAM, 160GB HDD, 10Mbps Unmetered (~3TB) - $15/month

IN STOCK: Core 2 Duo CPU, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD, 3TB 100Mbps - $30/month

IN STOCK: Core 2 Duo CPU, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 3TB 100Mbps - $35/month

Order Link: https://www.frixelsolutions.com/secure/cart.php?gid=5

Promo code for 40% off recurring: LET-BBDS-40PC (only 2 uses allowed)
Promo code for 20% off recurring: LET-BBDS-20PC (only 4 uses allowed)

CPUs, RAM speed, hard drive model, speed, and age may vary between servers. We do not allow configuration/customization of these servers as far as changing the hardware specifications. If you want a different operating system than listed please contact our sales department by email before ordering. By default we use Minimal installs. Please put the OS you want in the order notes if it's not listed. If you need many reinstalls we will begin to charge $5 each for the time and effort - this is a low margin service. If you need constant reinstalls get a virtual server where you can do it from your web browser, or buy from another provider.

All servers include a /29 of IPv4 and a /64 of IPv6. Our network upstream consists of HE right now, and more will be added soon by our upstream provider. As far as I know Level3 is next.

Our servers are located in Rohnert Park, California. We own and operate our servers in this unique location; we are not a reseller. Our upstream bandwidth provider has enterprise level fiber internet service. The building has grid power, solar power, a generator, and our core network has another layer of UPS backups, so we won't be having any power or network problems.

Recently there was a medium sized earthquake near our facility, which resulted in damage of one hard drive in one of our servers, as well as several hours of loss of grid power to the facility. There were NO interruptions to any of our services.

Test IP: 204.10.167.214*

We accept PayPal and Credit Cards. If you need any additional information, please let us know. Thank you and we look forward to serving you. Please be sure to read our terms of service, acceptable use policy, and privacy policy located at the bottom of every page of our website.

https://www.frixelsolutions.com/

*Test IP deactived due to DDoS, and I'm not letting you waste another. So if you want a working Test IP, email our sales department.

Comments

• Not that I'm interested, but why do you post an item that out-of-stock? (Your cheapest one)

• @bobby said:
    Not that I'm interested, but why do you post an item that out-of-stock? (Your cheapest one)

Perhaps we may have more in stock and it's easier to simply edit it to say IN STOCK than to add it later? And if you aren't interested don't bother commenting.

• @frixelsolutions said:
    Perhaps we may have more in stock and it's easier to simply edit it to say IN STOCK than to add it later? And if you aren't interested don't bother commenting.

Why can't he comment if he's not interested?

• what's the datacenter?

• @Sakura said:
    what's the datacenter?

Our own facility.

• So what kind of networking gear you running? What is your size of the bandwidth commit?

• @aggressivenetworks said:
    So what kind of networking gear you running? What is your size of the bandwidth commit?

This is any of your business why?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@frixelsolutions said:

Lol that's a great way to respond to a clear pre-sales inquiry :)

• Wow I was just asking. I guess you don't want any customers? People actually do care about things like this! I don't want to buy something that you thrown together from items you bought at walmart and called it a Datacenter!

• @aggressivenetworks said:
    Wow I was just asking. I guess you don't want any customers? People actually do care about things like this! I don't want to buy something that you thrown together from items you bought at walmart and called it a Datacenter!

The only thing I've ever bought from Walmart was a set of screwdrivers that absolutely sucks... Never again!

FWIW I use fairly recent Vyatta based routers.

• Never respond to a customer like that , you are only providing and unless they buy you wont get any revenue you should think twice before you talk .

• @frixelsolutions said:

Lol!

Thanked by 3ihatetonyy Kris trewq
  • matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

/me adds to never to buy from list

• @Sakura said:
    what's the datacenter?

frixelsolutions said: Our own facility.

I'll help out with that: Single Homed HE drop in Fremont

Registered Agent is 'Skyscape Solutions' with an Office Suite 100-20 at 1300 Valley House Drive in Rohnert Park, CA sporting an entire /22.

Their router is constantly ~9ms or so from the drop from HE, so they might actually be serving from their office space in Rohnert Park, CA off single homed HE, 75 miles or so away.

I personally would hope they're at least within the Fremont, CA datacenter, instead of 1 fiber run to office space. If so, double whammy.

Map: http://goo.gl/3umTLm

BGP: http://bgp.he.net/AS46600

Thanked by 1aggressivenetworks
  • frixelsolutions said: Perhaps we may have more in stock and it's easier to simply edit it to say IN STOCK than to add it later? And if you aren't interested don't bother commenting.

Perhaps you should mention that in the post you're advertising it in, then.

frixelsolutions said: This is any of your business why?

Prick.

Just remember people: This is how he talks to people when he hasn't even taken their money yet. Imagine the attitude he'll cop with you in private and in tickets.

• ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
    edited September 2014

Kris said: so they might actually be serving from their office space in Rohnert Park, CA off single homed HE, 75 miles or so away.

The servers are in the office space (if that's the same one?)

In their defense, the reviews from the previous offer seemed to be acceptable.

• @frixelsolutions said:
    And if you aren't interested don't bother commenting.

@frixelsolutions said:

@frixelsolutions said:
    *Test IP deactived due to DDoS, and I'm not letting you waste another

You come here with your out-of-stock-easy-to-edit-later offer and you talk sh*t to the members of this community when they ask you questions that are a routine...

I have no idea how you managed to start a business when you didn't manage to learn respect. Or do you talk like this in Internet only? I don't know how it's on USA streets but in Europe you would eventually get a beating if you talk like that to random people

You want LET's money? Learn respect, politeness and how to lick potential customers a$$

• Y'all know Frixel is @shovenose, right? Acting like a jerk is kind of his M.O.

• edited September 2014

Yet we still got orders!

Not many left! Also removed all fraud/unpaid orders so the promo codes are still valid for the correct number of orders.

• Glad I read all the posts before making an order. What a tool.