Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any experiences with Comsitec?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any experiences with Comsitec?

Hi,

does anybody have a LEB with Comsitec?

I emailed them once asking about resource limits, but they never replied to me. So that seems like a bad sign in the first place.

Any comments are useful.

Thanks,
gehaxelt

Comments

• I take it you've done a quick search of the forum already? If not, it'd be worth you time I think...

• Hi,
    yeah, I did a quick search, but haven't found anything useful/interesting...

• @gehaxelt said:
    Hi,
    yeah, I did a quick search, but haven't found anything useful/interesting...

I found quite a few people saying how shit they were, and an entire thread about how they were so unresponsive it looked like they'd closed down.

• LESLES Member
    edited September 2014

No problems with my vps (customer since 2011)
    They must (partly) be the same guys as behind germanvps.com

• The one I had with them was barely usable.

Always felt very slow, non-responsive. Sometimes unreachable.

Not to mention their GUI to VPS administration is über totally shitty, very few options & looks like it was developed in 1926.

Honestly, there are better options in Germany for the same range of price.

• I had a VPS with them that had a lot of downtime. Sometimes uplink was too slow to handle a 5 people teamspeak server. Every ticket I opened remained unanswered.