Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payza payment system testers needed : Triple your money
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Payza payment system testers needed : Triple your money

support123support123 Member
edited September 2014 in General

I need some one to test the payza payment processor that we have recently added to our site .You will need spend 1 usd to test and give me feed-backs
I will send you 3 usd after successful testing
First come,first chance basis

Comments

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2014

You are aware that it will take 2 weeks before you are able to access that $1 and within those 2 weeks the buyer can request a refund from Payza.

Also you know that $1 will cost you almost $0.10 in fees right?

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/672025/#Comment_672025

That's in addition to them recently stealing a lot of money from clients and currently being under investigation by the Department of Homeland Security (http://behindmlm.com/payment-processors/dept-of-homeland-security-seizes-us-payza-funds/ and http://www.justice.gov/usao/dc/programs/vw/obopay_payza.html).

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited September 2014

Can I put in $10000 and get $30000 back? ;)

• @KuJoe I have heard about that issue which does not sound good at all.I may have to rethink about payza

• sirmbhesirmbhe Member
    edited September 2014

I would like to give you a hand, just PM me :)

• 0xdragon said: Can I put in $10000 and get $30000 back? ;)

yes :D

• 10% fee? Too high. Btw f paypal.

• windytime90windytime90 Member
    edited September 2014

@Chuck said:
    10% fee? Too high. Btw f paypal.

If you can f them, call me :D

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Payza is not to be trusted for any serious business and anyway I don't know if you would like the kind of clients they attract. Just my two cents.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

From - https://www.payza.com/support/payza-transaction-fees

2.50 % + $0.25 AUD

Not 10%, but for small $ ammounts, is quite significant but not dissimilar to Paypal's 2.4% + $0.30 AUD per transaction.

Payza makes a decent alternate gateway to cover for any Paypal related issues for people looking to pay via Visa / Mastercard.

@SplitIce I wish that was true but it is not. They charge 10% for hosting providers. Check out my first link for details.

edited September 2014

@KuJoe, nope. Maybe you are working it out based on the fixed charge on low $ transaction, but it is as advertised. We are not being charged 10%.

We are currently getting the High risk rate (we don't get enough business through Payza - our backup gateway to negotiate a better rate)

Note: Higher fees apply to some industries: 3.90 % + $0.59 AUD for receiving funds.

Simple enough maths to see that $1.80 < $3.09

I don't disagree that Payza leaves alot to be desired, but they are not charging 10% fees - that's just outrageous.

edited September 2014

@SplitIce I just checked our Payza account and you are right, it was only 8% in fees ($1.17 in fees on a $14.99 order). That's still almost double what Paypal charges and on top of that they already stole all of our money from 2013. Screw that.

• I know about the issue with payza Usa. Thats why it is created with Payza India.I will not use as main processors though.Only as secondary backup payment systems

• @KuJoe thats scary.Did you ask them why so high fees

@SplitIce once I got on my computer I did the math and you are right, it is 3.9% + $0.59 USD in fees, but that still comes out to almost double what Paypal charges without the same restrictions (2 weeks before I can get my money after the theft last year? I'm not going to make the clients wait 2 weeks before I deliver the VPS so no thank you).

@ftpit they told me that it was because I sold online services (web hosting, VPSs, VPNs, dedicated servers, etc...).

@KuJoe: Bitcoin for the win 0% + ~0.01

Thanked by 2KuJoe support123
  • I love bitcoins but less than 1% of transactions are from it :(

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited September 2014

There used to be a gateway with a low monthly fee and a fixed transaction fee of $0.1 per transaction. I couldn't recollect the name and couldnt google my way to find it either

If you are processing UK payments-- why not give this a try ... https://gocardless.com/pricing

EDIT - couldn't exactly find it but the following link might help --- http://www.opengateway.net/partners

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Enable Demo API Test?

Payza take lot of time to transfer money to Bitcoin.

• may i ask u to send me the $2000 then you can keep the rest $1000

or

send me the total $3000 first, then i send you the $1000 back

just a joke

@0xdragon said:
    Can I put in $10000 and get $30000 back? ;)

• ftpit said: I love bitcoins but less than 1% of transactions are from it :(

Have you tried attracting customers to pay with them by offering special discounts? I don't know what kind of fees you are paying as a business, but if Bitcoin saves you money, perhaps you should try passing some of those savings to the customers in order to encourage them to use it as the method of payment.

• Only 1? Not .. lets say .... a few thousand? I'd love to triple that.

• taronyu said: Only 1? Not .. lets say .... a few thousand? I'd love to triple that.

:D

• Not only are their transaction fees high but also fees to withdraw back to your bank. Count that cost in too. You can't pay most things using Payza direct. So that 10% is about right.