Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From $9 per year - Los Angeles Unmanaged VPS - PupaVPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

From $9 per year - Los Angeles Unmanaged VPS - PupaVPS

PupaVPS is offering high performance VPS starting at $9/yr.

Datacenter Location: Los Angeles, US.
Network Provider: GTT, Zayo, Cogent, China Unicom, China Telecom
Looking glass: http://lg-lax.pupavps.com/

========================================
VZ128 Plan
RAM: 128MB
VSwap: 128MB
CPU: 1 Core
HDD: 7GB RAID10
Bandwidth: 500GB
IP Address: 1 IP Address
$9/yr for life
[ORDER LINK] Coupon: SAVEMONEY

VZ256 Plan
RAM: 256MB
VSwap: 256MB
CPU: 1 Core
HDD: 15GB RAID10
Bandwidth: 1000GB
IP Address: 1 IP Address
$1.78/mo for life
[ORDER LINK] Coupon: SAVEMONEY

VZ512 Plan
RAM: 512MB
VSwap: 512MB
CPU: 2 Core
HDD: 30GB RAID10
Bandwidth: 2000GB
IP Address: 2 IP Addresses
$3.57/mo for life
[ORDER LINK] Coupon: PUPA40

VZ1024 Plan
RAM: 1GB
VSwap: 1GB
CPU: 4 Core
HDD: 45GB RAID10
Bandwidth: 3000GB
IP Address: 4 IP Addresses
$6.57/mo for life
[ORDER LINK] Coupon: PUPA40

We are also offering 1-day trial plan. Why not have a try?

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or mail info [at] pupavps.com.

Comments

• Service is unavailable in US. If you are not in US, please contact us at [email protected].

• @Chuck, due to spam issues, we don't accept online orders from US. However, I can manually place an order for you. Please PM me your email and the plan you'd like to take.

• Your signature still says $8/yr.

• @nullnull Thanks for reminding. Updated.

• @pupavps said:
    Chuck, due to spam issues, we don't accept online orders from US. However, I can manually place an order for you. Please PM me your email and the plan you'd like to take.

so your hosting is in US and offering US VPS, but do not take order from US people due to "spam issues". how irony is that.

• @pupavps what is the speed on the servers? Also could you please provide more details about your company, when was it established and when did it sell it's first vps server approximately?

• vpnarea said: when did it sell it's first vps server approximately?

lol

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 2014

A large part of the viewership of this board is US hosts and consumers so if you actually intend to gain business from this forum it is rather silly that you would block the people that have a large chance of ordering from you, from ordering.

Also, you must be attracting the wrong type of customers if your bulk of US sign-ups has been abusive. I would better consider how and where you are advertising as I would tink it more likely this is the case than just "US Customers are abusive".

Anyhow, just my 2 cents.

Cheers!