Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[KVM] QuadexHosting.com, Cloud Hosting just $3.80!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[KVM] QuadexHosting.com, Cloud Hosting just $3.80!

Rhys_quadexRhys_quadex Member
edited August 2014 in Offers

enter image description here

Hourly Billing, High Availability, Real cloud Hosting!

QuadexHosting aims to provide convenient cloud hosting to its customers, most importantly customers only pay for the time that they use their server, if they decide to go offline for a day, week or month they can immediately put their server back online without having been charged for the duration of which they where offline.

Servers are hosted in Toronto, Canada

Operating Systems: Debian 7, Ubuntu 12.04, Centos 6, FreeBSD, rhel 6, Windows 2k8 R2(BYO license)'
Standard With all Plans:

• Ability to Resize at any time.
  • Unlimited data transfer via 10Mbps, 100Mbps(Standard)
  • Access to Ticket, Skype and Email Support
  • HA Elastic CPU
  • 1 IPv4
  • Detachable volumes For Extra space (Max 1.3TB)
  • KVM

A Few Plans we currently Offer:

(KVM) 1vCPU | 512MB |20GB SSD | 10Mbps <- $0.00528/hr

(KVM) 1vCPU | 512MB |20GB SSD | 100Mbps <- $0.0086/hr

12 plans ranging upto 8GB available

We provide a custom control panel featuring in browser console access to your server as well as SSH keys as standard with all VM's and user customizable Security policy settings.

It's free to sign up so you can have a good look around before depositing a single dime!

<<Test IP: 198.144.155.27 >>

Payments: Minimum deposit of $5 USD via paypal.

Visit Us Here!

Refunds: In certain circumstances we will deliver refunds upon request, these circumstances include when the user has either not used any of his initial balance since their last deposit or VM's have been failing to deploy when needed, issues to do with poor performance are up to Quadexhosting to decide if a refund is necessary.

Rules: Users are not to use their servers for activities illegal in the country of Canada, other than that you are free to use your provided resources to the fullest extent.

Note: if you wish for us to provide Disk / Network tests we are happy to oblige, simply comment below with the specific test you'd like us to run and which plan you'd like it ran on.

Comments

• Internal Server Error

• Fixed.

• When will the smaller plans be put up?

• @Stevie said:
    When will the smaller plans be put up?

We hoped to have them available a while back but after a few issues we were set back, the smaller plans are currently being tested and configured and i again hope that we can have them available within a few days, i'll be sure to leave another comment once we have them up and ready.

• @Rhys_quadex

Ok be sure to let us know, and they will be hourly based correct?

Once you add them I be sure to give your service a try.

• @Stevie said:
    Rhys_quadex

Ok be sure to let us know, and they will be hourly based correct?

Once you add them I be sure to give your service a try.

Once added they'll be like the rest of our plans, although we will still be keeping a minimum deposit of $5, other wise as you can imagine charging people a invoice of $0.03 or similar might get a little messy.

• @Rhys_quadex

Yea thats understandable, $5 is not bad to get started :-)

• @Stevie said:
    Rhys_quadex

Yea thats understandable, $5 is not bad to get started :-)

Thats what i hoped, gets a little annoying though when certain users decide that $5 can run 5 of our most expensive plans with TB's of storage and then end up wondering where all of their cash went after the first 24 hour period.

• @Rhys_quadex

I just signed up 10 minutes ago and saw this:
    Sorry, Deploy new server function is temporary not available, please try again later.

So I deposited $5 (thinking I saw that message since I had no balance) but it still says the same :-( - this is not looking good for me as I just registered.

Also any more information on the new smaller plans? been waiting for them (which is why I decided to finally sign up today)

• @Stevie said:
    Rhys_quadex

Sorry, Deploy new server function is temporary not available, please try again later.

So I deposited $5 (thinking I saw that message since I had no balance) but it still says the same :-( - this is not looking good for me as I just registered.

Also any more information on the new smaller plans? been waiting for them (which is why I decided to finally sign up today)

Hey, where still working on the small plans :(, as for the deploy errors we were having some errors with server configurations and we hope to have the feature re-enabled in the next hour.

• @Stevie said:
    Rhys_quadex

Deployment's back up, you should now be able to create a server, or 10 :D

• @Rhys_quadex

What happened to your site? its only been redirecting for over a month now?