Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i want VPS OVH
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i want VPS OVH

i want VPS OVH

Comments

• Buy it?

• Where

• wychwych Member

Where did you find that?

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep
  • this shit doesn't even make sense

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • this is unrelated but if you see statuses from OVH ceo on twitter, i get the feeling that they have significant changes introduced next week on Sept 1. While its possible that offers could be better, its possible somethings might not be so good. To avoid the risk, I started a new KS dedi "rental" couple of days ago rather than wait for after the date.

• @aFriend said:
    this is unrelated but if you see statuses from OVH ceo on twitter, i get the feeling that they have significant changes introduced next week on Sept 1. While its possible that offers could be better, its possible somethings might not be so good. To avoid the risk, I started a new KS dedi "rental" couple of days ago rather than wait for after the date.

It sounds like the KS changes are just billing-related (simplifying, allowing auto-renewal and pay-as-you-go), but who knows for sure.

• @Dylan read the bottom of last post on twitter.. seems like auto-renew are part of a larger 8 month long project (that is my interpretation as a non-french-speaking person).

• when someone asked oles about what online.net did, he responded saying the future was cloud/VPSes

• hostnoob said: when someone asked oles about what online.net did, he responded saying the future was cloud/VPSes

Bless to him. He's totally right. I guess OVH can beat any LowEnd VPS/Cloud hosters. The only bad thing i see "OS Win 2k12 only".

• itrmikeitrmike Member
    edited August 2014

Doubt these prices are feasible anyhow, most likely carded?

• Where have you found this prices?

• Try searching google for the plan?

• Why exactly these huge amounts of RAM really needed?

• n0myn0my Member

fitvpn said: Why exactly these huge amounts of RAM really needed?

to run more apps?

• ztecztec Member

Link?

• His image is from an UG-er, it's not OVH price, so all of you should stop trying to search official link to order. The price is low because it's bought by hacked credit cards