Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Too Funny - Customer Tries to Scam RamNode, Gets Caught - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Too Funny - Customer Tries to Scam RamNode, Gets Caught

2»

Comments

• I started laughing at the word "issues"

Thanked by 1netomx
  • mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited August 2014

Dylan said: I know you're just trying to make a funny but come on, LET is not exactly a beacon of uptime. Way more issues here than at WHT in my personal experience.

Last week we had opening hours as well :-)

@Pwner said:

It's been down here the entire morning and at http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/webhostingtalk.com

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@mpkossen said:
    It's been down here the entire morning and at http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/webhostingtalk.com

Loads just fine on my end. Asked a few people on my mumble server to see if its online and it is.

• @matthewvz said:
    Loads just fine on my end. Asked a few people on my mumble server to see if its online and it is.

That's weird.

I've check and it doesn't even resolve here (nor at downforeveryoneorjustme.com, I presume). No DNS records to find.

• @mpkossen said:
    I've check and it doesn't even resolve here (nor at downforeveryoneorjustme.com, I presume). No DNS records to find.

Google's resolvers are replying just fine, not having any issues either @ KPN Mobile network

• WHT working perfectly fine for me. And about the thread, Client made a joke of himself, Get to see many such people everyday who are waiting to blame the Host for something and avail a Free service. Many Hosts even fall for such people by providing free services to stay away from a negative review.

• @Nick_A Well done. You did everything right.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

best thread EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your getting my 5 points on next provider vote, you gave me a happy feeling in my chest!!

• @Nick_A help me here, I'm trying to figure out if there's money exchanged at all. Did he actually pay anything for it, or the whole invoice is basically free (used some sort of coupon/discount)? If he actually paid for it, have you refunded it?

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@godong said:
    Nick_A help me here, I'm trying to figure out if there's money exchanged at all. Did he actually pay anything for it, or the whole invoice is basically free (used some sort of coupon/discount)? If he actually paid for it, have you refunded it?

Yes, he paid for a 512MB SVZS and it was refunded in full.