Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap DE/UK vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap DE/UK vps

dajiangyoudajiangyou Member
edited August 2014 in Requests

Disk Space: 2GB

RAM: 64MB

Bandwidth: 1TB or more/m @ 100 Mbps

IP Address: NAT IPv4 + IPv6

$10/year or below

for personal proxy, no abuse

Comments

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Haha... Good one!

In case that was a serious request; I think you need to know that data in Australia costs a lot... Even with the cheapest providers 1TB a month is at least $50 a month in 'real cost'.

• @Oliver said:
    In case that was a serious request; I think you need to know that data in Australia costs a lot... Even with the cheapest providers 1TB a month is at least $50 a month in 'real cost'.

sorry, I donot know that

edited August 2014

Maybe you should consider LES: http://lowendspirit.com/locations.html

Get one in Netherlands and one in Italy? If you really need UK it is there as well but I don't think what you are after is available in Germany at the moment. :-)

• i83i83 Member

Although not in the UK our NAT lineup is based in Roubaix only a few ms out of the UK. We also offer unmetered ports.

• @i83 said:
    Although not in the UK our NAT lineup is based in Roubaix only a few ms out of the UK. We also offer unmetered ports.

I had bought one with $3/year.

• i83i83 Member

@dajiangyou said:
    I had bought one with $3/year.

Thanks for the custom!