Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A very honest review of VPSDime - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A very honest review of VPSDime

2»

Comments

• I had quick response as well. and it is the first week.
    I did some looking around and seems like they have a solid run at provisioning and service fulfillment.
    This is good news for me. If it holds steady I plan to affiliate link it. Ran outta bandwidth and found an affordable immediate situation for a few of my sites. Plus I got 20 gigs of optimized MySQL hosting.
    This is a great value, no doubt about it. Service delivery, i think that vpsdime can.
    So far so good.

@lukesUbuntu said:
    VPSDime support is amazing, all my tickets have been answered within a min. Definitely worth production based application hosting. Never had issue over 4 months now, also the uptime has been incredible smash's my 5 other providers. Keep up the good work

• Its good to see a good review; keep us all posted.

• vpsdime loke like old 64u.com (later sold)

• would love to get one if they add managed support as add-on.

• @Servian I was wondering if it's only location is UK as that appears to be the only selectable although the site seems to say otherwise.

• @HyperSpeed said:
    Servian I was wondering if it's only location is UK as that appears to be the only selectable although the site seems to say otherwise.

That's for the high storage plans. We are out of stock in the US for that product line.

Our high memory product line is available in Dallas, Seattle, Los Angeles and New Jersey.

• nunimnunim Member
    edited August 2014

@serverian said:
    ... Our high memory product line is available in Dallas, Seattle, Los Angeles and New Jersey.

I've been using the Seattle location since it launched and I'm very pleased, have not noticed any performance issues and the network is good, my only complaint about SEA is lack of IPv6.

Dallas has been nothing short of excellent, I've been hosting some of my primary website's on one of the 512 plans and I have nothing negative to say (thanks for the IPv6!).

The free R1Soft backups are a great addition to an excellent service, I have not yet utilized this feature as I take my own backups but I am glad to know it's available should I need it.

Bottom line is that you really can't go wrong with VPSDime, or any of Oktay's products from what I've seen.

Thanked by 1serverian
  • @serverian said:

Aah, makes sense! I just wondered as it has no network information on United Kingdom, would it be likely that any other location would come back for that product-line? Could you elaborate on these 'Free R1SOFT backups' mentioned in another, is that to do with HIGH-RAM plans?

• fencerfencer Member
    edited September 2014

@serverian hi I can see (found) that you offer a kvm service at https://vpsdime.com/cart.php?gid=3 , is it available as I haven't heard from it before?

• @fencer said:
    serverian hi I can see (found) that you offer a kvm service at https://vpsdime.com/cart.php?gid=3 , is it available as I haven't heard from it before?

That's a test product :)

• @serverian: is ipv6 ready for birthday special vps?