Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying Online.net 1,99€ Dedi - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buying Online.net 1,99€ Dedi

Comments

• WorldWorld Veteran

@praveenbhat said:
    Yes, I will renew and as well as do reinstallations for you. But for a mark up on the 1.99 Euro.

Yeah,sounds nice,can you "Outsourcing"(in the control panel you can see this,could transfer control to another account)?so i could control this server by myself,and every month i send money to you and then you renew it.

• guitarfireguitarfire Member
    edited August 2014

@praveenbhat said:
    Yes, I will renew and as well as do reinstallations for you. But for a mark up on the 1.99 Euro.

You know the kind of risk involved in doing that, right?
    What if he abuses or gets hacked? You'll be the one that the authorities would be talking to.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • No Sir, outsourcing is getting a service from a authorized third party vendor, for working on your Server. At least that is what I understand, maybe I am wrong.

@World said:
    Yeah,sounds nice,can you "Outsourcing"(in the control panel you can see this,could transfer control to another account)?so i could control this server by myself,and every month i send money to you and then you renew it.

Well I am aware of the risks involved, but I do have my Terms too, if he agrees he will get it. And if he breaks it, he will be suspended.

@guitarfire said:
    What if he abuses or gets hacked? You'll be the one that the authorities would be talking to.

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited August 2014

@praveenbhat said: No Sir, outsourcing is getting a service from a authorized third party vendor, for working on your Server. At least that is what I understand, maybe I am wrong.

Looks "Outsourcing"in here just transfer control for another account,like boot\reinstall etc..

• Well, I read this page, anyways I will create an account and try though

http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedicated-server-outsourcing

@World said:

• Yes, I can do it. PM me the payment method

@praveenbhat said:
    Well, I read this page, anyways I will create an account and try though

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited August 2014

@praveenbhat said:
    Well, I read this page, anyways I will create an account and try though

Looks this page's "outsourcing" means not i said"outsourcing",in the control panel you can see this,it means like "Sub account",just transfer control for another account,like boot\reinstall.

Well,how much per month you want to rent?Also PM your PayPal account.

• sumosumo Member
    edited August 2014

@jacobhere said:
    Toooo slow to get one, really need one for the Europe backup server of my current service. Any one who has a spare one can share? PM your price please!

If the prices you're getting are too high, you might want to consider moving up a level to their SC line for €9.99/month online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-scg2.

Edit: Never mind, looks like the SC line went out of stock shortly after my original post

• Well I have opened a ticket to clarify that, as it is Sunday they might reply tomorrow I am sure.

@World said:
    Well,how much one money you want to rent?

• WorldWorld Veteran

@praveenbhat said:
    Well I have opened a ticket to clarify that, as it is Sunday they might reply tomorrow I am sure.

okay,waiting for reply.

• Guess no one sell you for 0.66 even for 10 EUR for now. If they got more stock someday, all will been sweaped in few minutes. Unwanted earlier 9,99 Offer also all out of stock.

• sumosumo Member

@fitvpn said:
    Guess no one sell you for 0.66 even for 10 EUR for now. If they got more stock someday, all will been sweaped in few minutes. Unwanted earlier 9,99 Offer also all out of stock.

Wow, that was quick too. Good marketing on Online.net's part

• OT Ok let me ask a question, as I dont want to open a new thread for simple question related to the above topic.

Can I get a OVH 1,99 Euro vps which comes with 1GB RAM and use VNC for developmental purpose?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@thehray said:

OT Ok let me ask a question, as I dont want to open a new thread for simple question related to the above topic.

Can I get a OVH 1,99 Euro vps which comes with 1GB RAM and use VNC for developmental purpose?

Yes

• You master them, please help me buy Online.net server. 1.99 € that section. If inventories are welcome to transfer!

Think !

Dude, engrish is not something we master

Thanked by 1shrubbles
  • @phxc8 said:
    You master them, please help me buy Online.net server. 1.99 € that section. If inventories are welcome to transfer!

Think !

Think !

• @netomx said:
    Dude, engrish is not something we master

You can help buy?Or transfer your existing account to me.

@phxc8 said:
    You can help buy?Or transfer your existing account to me.

Translate this: there is no stock.

• @netomx said:
    Translate this: there is no stock.

You is 8QE ? He is yellow Cattle.. Haha

@phxc8 said:
    You is 8QE ? He is yellow Cattle.. Haha

I don't really think so. I'm straight, so no, sorry, I will not have sex with you.

Thanked by 1shrubbles
  • It is out of stock. (But I also would like to get one... :D )

• @kovacsak said:
    It is out of stock. (But I also would like to get one... :D )

Account transfer request`

• Hello everyone.

I just missed the online.net deal. If you are wanting to sell it, please let me know

Thanks.

• I also!

• Me also. If none selling at this price then I am planning to take ovh classis for 2€

• @kovacsak and @thehray.

Please kindly don't hijack this thread. If you guys are also looking for one, you are advised to open a new thread.

Thank you.

• @thehray : Which plan is that?
    @click4easy : Sorry!

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited August 2014

If someone interested I can sell/transfer some exotic Asian based VPS idle for now for a -50% OFF from cost I paid two days ago monthly.. Multi user OpenVPN script already installed, I can provide download ovpn file link, start use dedi VPN in few minutes.. PM me :)

• @click4easy said:
    kovacsak and thehray.

Please kindly don't hijack this thread. If you guys are also looking for one, you are advised to open a new thread.

Thank you.

Sorry no intention to highjack. Won't comment any other info here.

This discussion has been closed.