Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying Online.net 1,99€ Dedi
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buying Online.net 1,99€ Dedi

Anybody pick up this offer and willing to sell it for BTC? Pm me.

Comments

• Just backorder it, I'm sure some people will cancel it at the end of the month.

• @hostnoob said:
    Just backorder it, I'm sure some people will cancel it at the end of the month.

How to backorder it?

Thanked by 1dnom
  • sonicsonic Veteran

@c1bl said:

Thanked by 2comXyz Sylmae
  • where is link for info about the 1.99 euro server?

• 8QE8QE Member

@doughnet said:
    where is link for info about the 1.99 euro server?

http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-kidechire#reseau

it is currently out of stock.

Thanked by 1vfuse
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Internet said:
    Anybody pick up this offer and willing to sell it for BTC? Pm me.

seems fishy

Thanked by 2linuxthefish Mark_R
  • wychwych Member

@netomx said:
    seems fishy

Very

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I put a bookmark in my browser for it along with the date when all the servers LET people got should become available again if they do not renew. Also if anyone who received one or multiple wants to sell their slot PM me an offer and i can paypal you something for it.

• sipesipe Member

I have one google domain invite willing to exchange for one online.net 1.99€ server.

If anyone is interested :)

• berkayberkay Member
    edited August 2014

I also have a Google Domains invite or I can push one or two domains with free 50 user Google Apps subscriptions in GoDaddy for a kidéchire; of course if transferring is allowed.

• I did ask support and they lead me to believe it was not possible to transfer servers between accounts

Thanked by 1rm_
  • @Umcookies said:
    I did ask support and they lead me to believe it was not possible to transfer servers between accounts

Can u ask the support if still can we order the dedi via ticket

• Selling is prohibited by the ToS.

• @thehray said:
    Can u ask the support if still can we order the dedi via ticket

I'm more than willing to do so, but why cant you make a account yourself and submit a ticket yourself ?

• @Umcookies said:
    I'm more than willing to do so, but why cant you make a account yourself and submit a ticket yourself ?

No new orders accepted. This offer is terminated. I got a reply from them via ticket.

• Send me 10EUR to my PP I can transfer a whole account with this dedi box ;) No need wait..

• U paid just €0.66 I guess and want €10. Does the account come with your card ? :P

• @fitvpn said:
    Send me 10EUR to my PP I can transfer a whole account with this dedi box ;) No need wait..

could you sent me you paypal account?

Thanked by 1fitvpn
  • @thehray said:
    U paid just €0.66 I guess and want €10.

Supply and demand

Thanked by 3shrubbles asf srvrpro
  • @thehray - Agreed with you but prefer play around for startup fee.. I just have too much idle VPS.. I use VCC so no problem with it. :) All data changeable inside.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited August 2014

fitvpn said: All data changeable inside.

First/last name and country are not changeable.

The "buyer" will have issues renewing this server, as name on CC will not match the name on the account anymore.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • For VCC used name not matter, bank not check it.

• @fitvpn said:
    Send me 10EUR to my PP I can transfer a whole account with this dedi box ;) No need wait..

I want buy one, but I'm late. Please send me your PP.

• Sold already

• Anybody else got one?

• Toooo slow to get one, really need one for the Europe backup server of my current service. Any one who has a spare one can share? PM your price please!

• I can rent one if you want. Selling is against their TOS and transferring the ownership is not possible.

@jacobhere said:
    Toooo slow to get one, really need one for the Europe backup server of my current service. Any one who has a spare one can share? PM your price please!

• WorldWorld Veteran

@praveenbhat said:
    I can rent one if you want. Selling is against their TOS and transferring the ownership is not possible.

Toooo slow to get one, really need one for the Europe backup server of my current service. Any one who has a spare one can share? PM your price please!

Hi,rent?just "Outsourcing" so i can control this server in my account?And every month send money to you,and then you renew for this server?

• Yes, I will renew and as well as do reinstallations for you. But for a mark up on the 1.99 Euro.

@World said:
    Hi,rent?just "Outsourcing" so i can control this server in my account?And every month send money to you,and then you renew for this server?

This discussion has been closed.