Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FREE OPENVZ VPS! Need help testing!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FREE OPENVZ VPS! Need help testing!

V7HostV7Host Member
edited May 2012 in Offers

Hey guys,

We need a few of you to help test out our new VPS nodes and put them through their paces before putting them into production. You will have the VPS for a week and they will be setup on a node in LA.

Hardware Specs:
Intel Xeon X3440
4 x 450GB SAS Hard drives
RAID 10 Storage w/ HW RAID
32GB RAM
100Mbs Port Speed

Free VPS Details:
10GB Space
500GB Bandwidth
1GB Guaranteed RAM
2GB Burstable RAM

Order Link

In return we would appreciate any feedback as well as input on any additional templates you think we should add.

All VPS will be setup manually and fraud checks will also be carried on the orders to prevent abuse - therefore please enter your details as accurately as possible and do not use a proxy.

Restrictions:
No Illegal content
No Spam
No IRC

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you for your help!

Comments

• TaylorTaylor Member

Thank you very much, I will take one for testing.

• Ordered one. Made it this time :)

• Just ordered one via my mobile, so I'm not sure if my IP will pass fraud detection

• DanielMDanielM Member

Signed up :)

• Can't seem to find the SolusVM login details.

• V7HostV7Host Member

@birdie25 said: Can't seem to find the SolusVM login details.

Hey,

Could you PM me your order number and I'll look into this for you. If you have received an email saying your VPS has been setup, you can get your SolusVM login details by logging into our client area and checking under My Services.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Signed up as well. Somehow my eyes skipped over your previous advertisement here. I like the specs/prices,

• V7HostV7Host Member

Everyone who's signed up now has had their VPS activated.

Please contact me on [email protected] if you have any issues or questions(rather then through our support desk).

Only a few free ones left!

• hey I signed up! Just waiting for verification/account creation!

• NevilNevil Member
    edited May 2012

How long are we allowed to keep this test VPS?

Edit:
    Placed my order: 6822195959

I'm stupid I made the hostname "susan" instead of "susan.serialthrilla.us.to", sorry about that.

• V7HostV7Host Member

@Nevil said: How long are we allowed to keep this test VPS?

For one week.

• LAKidLAKid Member

[root@ ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 2.54554 seconds, 422 MB/s

• LAKidLAKid Member

what will be your future price for this setup?

• V7HostV7Host Member

@LAKid said: what will be your future price for this setup?

The prices will be the ones currently visible on our website. Check on here for regular offers as well.

• These get really good speeds:

root@ftest2:~# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fsync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 2.55706 s, 420 MB/s

100%[======================================>] 104,857,600 11.2M/s   in 9.0s

2012-05-29 17:34:06 (11.2 MB/s) - `100mb.test' saved [104857600/104857600]

• LAKidLAKid Member

consider there is nothing in it yet.

• huluwahuluwa Member
    edited May 2012

@V7Host said: The prices will be the ones currently visible on our website. Check on here for regular offers as well.

Ordered one.
    How long for free? 1month?

• The free/test server is only for one week.

@V7Host hey at first glance everything looks good. The speed is pretty good and all the registration systems seems to be doing well.

One of my initial concerns is just aesthetics but are you going to get a SSL certificate that won't require me to manually set it as an exception?

I got that screen when I was logging into the control panel.

Also, doesn't the username and password for the control panel usually sent through the e-mail instead of having it displayed in the WHMCS product description panel?

Looking good so far I'll let you know about what I think once I get more time fiddling around with it!

• V7HostV7Host Member

@HalfEatenPie said: @V7Host hey at first glance everything looks good. The speed is pretty good and all the registration systems seems to be doing well.

One of my initial concerns is just aesthetics but are you going to get a SSL certificate that won't require me to manually set it as an exception?

I got that screen when I was logging into the control panel.

Also, doesn't the username and password for the control panel usually sent through the e-mail instead of having it displayed in the WHMCS product description panel?

Looking good so far I'll let you know about what I think once I get more time fiddling around with it!

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback! Yes we will be looking to install SSL certificates for SolusVM logins and we are looking to incorporating the solusvm login details into the original emails sent out.

Please contact me through a PM if you have ordered and it has not been setup yet.

• just ordered one as well. 1 week trial seems reasonable and just in time for me to migrate my stuffs.

• NevilNevil Member

I finally got mine and I'm preparing to do the full review and post it here when I'm allowed to post it in the Review section.