Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost AUGUST SALE: *PURE SSD* High BW VPSes / High Storage / CHEAP IPv4 starting @ $8.95/yr
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost AUGUST SALE: *PURE SSD* High BW VPSes / High Storage / CHEAP IPv4 starting @ $8.95/yr

jnguyenjnguyen Member
edited August 2014 in Offers

LowEndTalk August Sales Event - Featuring Los Angeles Pure SSD Specials

GreenValueHost is a low-end hosting provider specializing in catering to the needs of individuals looking for a more affordable solution to their online endeavors. We are a company legally incorporated in the state of Illinois as Green Value Hosting, Inc. and have been operating since October, 2012. We are financially stable, rapidly growing, and host thousands of clients from around the world.

Our Mission: Provide heaps of resources for less while still delivering performance and reliability.

Our mission statement promise is backed by our industry leading Anytime Money Back Warranty, our 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and our 14-Day Money Back Guarantee.

All services come with full root access, an SSL-secured SolusVM VPS management panel, and are hosted on the ColoCrossing network. If you receive a blacklisted IPv4 address, you may swap it for a clean IPv4 address free of charge.

Pure Solid State Storage Specials Hosted in Los Angeles, California (USA)

SSD Bandwidth Special - $8.95/year

1 vCPU Core @ 3.4Ghz Equal Share

5GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage

750GB Premium Bandwidth

512MB Guaranteed RAM & vSwap

1 IPv4 Address

... Click here to order

SSD Bandwidth Special Plus - $16.95/year

2 vCPU Cores @ 3.4Ghz Equal Share

15GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage

3000GB Premium Bandwidth

768MB Guaranteed RAM & vSwap

1 IPv4 Address

... Click here to order

SSD Regular Special - $4.95/month or $12/quarter

4 vCPU Cores @ 3.4Ghz Equal Share

150GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage

5000GB Premium Bandwidth

2048MB Guaranteed RAM & vSwap

3 IPv4 Addresses

... Click here to order

SSD Regular Special Plus - $7/month or $18/quarter

5 vCPU Cores @ 3.4Ghz Equal Share

200GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage

7500GB Premium Bandwidth

3072MB Guaranteed RAM & vSwap

5 IPv4 Addresses

... Click here to order

High Storage Special Hosted in Buffalo, New York (USA)

Buffalo Storage Special-1 - $5.95/month or $15/quarter

2 CPU Cores @ 3.4Ghz Equal Share

500GB RAID-10 SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage

5000GB Premium Bandwidth

1024MB Guaranteed RAM & vSwap

1 IPv4 Address

... Click here to order

Nationwide Specials Available hosted in BUF, CHI, DAL, LAX, and SEA. (USA)

Nationwide Bandwidth Special-1 - $9.95/year

1 CPU Core @ 3.4Ghz Equal Share

10GB RAID-10 SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage

2000GB Premium Bandwidth

512MB Guaranteed RAM & vSwap

1 IPv4 Address

... Click here to order

Contact Information - We are always here for you !!

Support helpdesk: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/clientarea.php

Mailing Address: PO Box 972, Normal, Illinois 61761

Toll Free Phone: +1 855-786-9288

Disclaimer: We accept no responsibility for neglect of reading and understanding our Terms of Service policies. Please review our general policies and acceptable use policy available here. Most notably, we do not allow ToR or digital currency mining.

Thank you for taking the time to review our offer. If you have any questions, please contact us through one of the contact methods noted above or by replying to this thread. We will always be more than happy to assist you!

Comments

• All orders are instantly activated upon passing automated fraud checks.

For returning customers from LowEndTalk, we are extending our money back guarantee period to 90 days, UNCONDITIONAL and NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

We understand that we've had a rough time the past few months, and we want to earn back your trust. We have spent a lot of time preparing these plans and our SSD plans launch and have not yet received a single complaint regarding the performance of any of our SSD plans.

These plans were created with both our sustainability and customer satisfaction in mind.

• So why do you shut down my vps all the time or is auto boot so hard to configure? Do I have to start my vps every second day to keep it online?

• @tr1cky said:
    So why do you shut down my vps all the time or is auto boot so hard to configure? Do I have to start my vps every second day to keep it online?

Do you have a Ticket ID number for this that I may review?

• @GVH_Jon said:
    Do you have a Ticket ID number for this that I may review?

No, your support isn't capable of fixing anything, so why should I open a ticket?

• @tr1cky said:
    No, your support isn't capable of fixing anything, so why should I open a ticket?

Because we dropped the Indian support staff just recently and have been working on refocusing and rejuvenating both our services and our support. If you have any issues please give us a chance to fix it.

Thanked by 1PcJamesy
  • @GVH_Jon

I would be willing to give GVH a chance if you offer me $300 in free credits.

Have a good night.

• All of your i.p is Blacklistded, I kept asking for clean ones, but don't have any.

• What the hell is Premium Bandwidth?

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited August 2014

@MorningIris said:
    All of your i.p is Blacklistded, I kept asking for clean ones, but don't have any.

Our offer to swap blacklisted IPs to clean IPs apply to these plans only.

@Stevie I wouldn't accept you as a customer even if someone paid me $500 to do so. No.

• @GVH_Jon

Even after I defended you when you claimed to do a suicide attack?

Oh well, cant wait to see more angry GVH customers, I will be sure to be there :-)

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited August 2014

@tr1cky said:

No offense, but even though I'm not a host I find this pretty pathetic. Your VPS keeps shutting down, and you can't even be bothered to open up a ticket? You just blame the provider for not booting it back up for you?

I think the definitions of "unmanaged", "lowend" and "budget" should be displayed at the top of every page on LEB/LET.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited August 2014

Our SSD nodes have never crashed for any reason. We have never received even a single complaint regarding the performance of our SSD plans. I invite anyone that has any doubts to give us a try, even if they're a past customer with no active services we'll extend an unconditional, no questions asked 90 days money back guarantee.

• MunMun Member

This is a courtesy warning to potential buyers.

GVH, Green Value Host, has over the past yearish been providing one of the worst experiences in the hosting industry. Constant outages, DDOS attacks, lots of childish politics, and a bi-polar owner / community representative.

I highly encourage you not to take my word, but the words of the many reviews already posted about them Google: green value host GVH "review"

The service may be seen as willing for a chance at that "Price", but they are not worth the time, trouble, and your effort.

• They are too cheap, regardless of who's running them. It's just a question of when the money or motivation runs out.

• How much for extra IPv4?

• Our 90 days unconditional and no questions asked money back guarantee along with our Anytime Money Back Warranty provides our customers with the piece of mind that their money is safe. Our Anytime Money Back Warranty even provides a $100 cash compensation bonus on top of getting all of your money back in the event that we are not able to solve a problem that is covered under your service plan for you.

Yes, in the past we've had constant outages, DDoS attacks, stupid policies, unsustainable plans, loads of unstable nodes, security compromise, and neared bankruptcy causing an emergency migration back to CC, with me even throwing public fits, mentioning the possibility of suicide out of a panic -- Yes that has all happened. I'll be the first to admit that.

This has been our first offer in a while. With these new guarantees, and with the fact that we have not yet received a single performance complaint regarding the SSD plans, we can assure you that any customer that purchases these plans will be in safe hands.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited August 2014

@0xdragon said:
    How much for extra IPv4?

On the order form, it's 50c per additional IPv4 per month. We can go down to as low as 20 cents if the quantity is right.

• MunMun Member

@GVH_Jon said:
    Our 90 days unconditional and no questions asked money back guarantee along with our Anytime Money Back Warranty provides our customers with the piece of mind that their money is safe. Our Anytime Money Back Warranty even provides a $100 cash compensation bonus on top of getting all of your money back in the event that we are not able to solve a problem that is covered under your service plan for you.

Yes, in the past we've had constant outages, DDoS attacks, stupid policies, unsustainable plans, loads of unstable nodes, security compromise, and neared bankruptcy causing an emergency migration back to CC, with me even throwing public fits, mentioning the possibility of suicide out of a panic -- Yes that has all happened. I'll be the first to admit that.

This has been our first offer in a while. With these new guarantees, and with the fact that we have not yet received a single performance complaint regarding the SSD plans, we can assure you that any customer that purchases these plans will be in safe hands.

• They're more than promises, Mun, they're guarantees that are on our company record. We've never broken any of our compensation guarantees in the history of our company.

• MunMun Member

@GVH_Jon said:
    They're more than promises, Mun, they're guarantees that are on our company record. We've never broken any of our compensation guarantees in the history of our company.

Huh, where is my compensation then Jon?

Where the fuck is my promised compensation?

Did you forget you terminated me for NO reason at all? Did you forget I did NOTHING deserving of termination? Did you forget you BEGGED me to come back and give you a second chance after you completely fucked up the first time? You throw around your bull shit, yet when it comes down to facing your problems you walk away and throw out a stupid ass reason why they no longer work.

You are nothing more then a High School nerd whom thinks he is a business major. Give me a fucking break.

Honestly it is beyond idiotic how many chances you have received and how much shit you throw forth.

Why are you putting a blind eye to your customers even now?

This is you as of Aug. 11 ... hmm two days ago and you can't even get 95+ percent uptime on what you already have.

60 minutes X 24 hours X 30 days = 43200 minutes in a month.

100 % - 85 & = 15 % downtime, which means 6480 Minutes were lost on clients servers due to your own incompetence. 6480 / 60 = 108 hours!

Do you honestly think you deserve respect with that type of service?

Do you honestly think you deserve new customers with that type of service?

Your SSD servers will fail like all the rest as, just as of current you don't have enough clients filling them up. However, wait there is more, you are going to fill it up with a LET sale so it can act like my Schools Pentium 3s running windows 98.

• @hostnoob said:
    I think the definitions of "unmanaged", "lowend" and "budget" should be displayed at the top of every page on LEB/LET.

lol:

• You haven't been a client for 4 months. Improvements started happening in July.

I've already said what I've needed to say, so you can take it or leave it.

That uptime graph was on a node that we already notified clients that had a problem. We offered clients an opportunity to move off of it and said that we were working on a solution.

• @GVH_Jon

i was interested until i noticed "colocrossing" they have the worse network ever. the owners don't mind supporting spammers. infact they host spammers knowingly. ( my mail servers have been a target of this spam and they dont reply to abuse)

• MunMun Member

@GVH_Jon said:
    You haven't been a client for 4 months. Improvements started happening in July.

I've already said what I've needed to say, so you can take it or leave it.

That uptime graph was on a node that we already notified clients that had a problem. We offered clients an opportunity to move off of it and said that we were working on a solution.

Ohh I haven't been a client for 4 months crap? Really Jon? REALLY?

Let me sum it up for you. I bought your service when you initially started. The server I was on got smashed down because of your overselling potential leading the disk IO becoming SLAMMED. Having the server running a simple PHP script led to over 100 load because the disk was so fucked up.

Then you came back saying a few months later that you had improved your service and that I should give it a try. I did, and a few months later you terminated me.

Were you lying once again Jon? Did you not try even remotely to improve your service those months back?

Did you forget about your own words : http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/20631/an-apology-to-the-let-community-a-plead-for-forgiveness-and-a-start-of-a-new-beginning/p1

"I've already said what I've needed to say, so you can take it or leave it." <-- This is just you escaping from criticism you can't even handle.

Not to mention Jon, you didn't even answer any of my points during my post. How pathetic.

• GVH it is just a bad time to get started.

• akzakz Member
    edited August 2014

lol @ premium bandwidth and their uptime guarantees. Nothing more than a joke.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

< insert fake excuse why shit dont work >

• @Mun

And before I terminated you, I believe you were satisfied with your VPS. I terminated you because I personally felt like you were just trying to cause problems and it was within my right to terminate you. I even issued you a refund of your renewal invoice.

You were using around 300GB of disk space and you pushed 20 TERABYTES (20TB) of bandwidth per month and paid just $5 per month for it. And I recall that you got acceptable uptime too. Don't you feel like you got your money's worth?

• @GVH_Jon so Current customers won't get a clean i.p? Just stuck with Blacklisted, useless i,p?