Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirtNetwork Launch Plans - Affordable/Cheap KVM with Bundles of Resources & Amazing Prices! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirtNetwork Launch Plans - Affordable/Cheap KVM with Bundles of Resources & Amazing Prices!

2»

Comments

• ElChileElChile Member
    edited August 2014

@VirtNetwork_Alex I have some questions about your TOS

Under "Grounds for Suspension and Termination"

1. Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
    2. Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account.
    3. Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, ftp servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.

How can I use this KVM if I can't run any services?

Also, can you please explain "VirtNetwork may provide aggregate data on Subscribers to third parties in the operation of VirtNetwork's business."

EDIT: One more ...

These terms are written under the respects of the laws of New Zealand, the United States, and the U.S State of New York.

Which law applies when there is a conflict in law between New Zealand, the United States, and the U.S State of New York?

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited August 2014

60 days money back guarantee just ridicious, only if looking for massive fraud attempts such a play around for the while than request chargeback

• @geekalot said:

Thank you, yes I understand what you are trying to say :) It's a good question!
    We only apply the fee when we receive the spam complaint and it is directly tied to your services.

@ElChile said:
    VirtNetwork_Alex I have some questions about your TOS

Regarding the services question and the suscribers part, some of those restrictions are not written for vps users. I will be editing them shortly to make them more clear for you and I do apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

The laws regarding content are regulated by the US and state of NY as that is where the servers are. For any possible litigation against VirtNetwork that would have to be in New Zealand. And the relationship between VirtNetwork and the customer is also governed by New Zealand law.

Thanked by 1ElChile
  • @fitvpn said:
    60 days money back guarantee just ridicious, only if looking for massive fraud attempts such a play around for the while than request chargeback

The reason why we have a 60 days is because we want you to feel happy with VirtNetwork and with the services we provide.

• still waiting for my server to be setup...

• @VirtNetwork_Alex

hello sir, does the Acclaimed Host has been acquired by you? I have a vps in Canada at Acclaimedhost, but the network can't be reached already for 3 days, the ticket have no further reply until now, I have pmed you the ticket number, but also didn't got any reply, could you please help check it? thanks.

• redoredo Member

In your website https://virtnetwork.com/unmanagedvps.html, what is different between "100 GB diskspace" and "150 GB Pure SSD storage" for 2GB package?

• @hotsnow said:
    VirtNetwork_Alex

hello sir, does the Acclaimed Host has been acquired by you? I have a vps in Canada at Acclaimedhost, but the network can't be reached already for 3 days, the ticket have no further reply until now, I have pmed you the ticket number, but also didn't got any reply, could you please help check it? thanks.

Hi, will look into that ASAP

@Ruriko said:
    still waiting for my server to be setup...

All orders have been activated :) please submit a ticket to get your due date moved forward :)

• There's no OS templates...

• ElChileElChile Member
    edited August 2014

@Ruriko said:
    There's no OS templates...

KVM , can you install from CD?

• @Ruriko said:
    There's no OS templates...

Can you submit a ticket please because there should be.
    Thanks

• How nice I got 8ips lol

• @AnthonySmith said:
    VirtNetwork_Alex what is your company registration number and who owns the company?

The whois info is also invalid.

As per the LET rules, he is required to have public whois or show company registration in order to post these offers.

Providers under 12 months old need to display valid Public WHOIS information on their domain or provide proof of company registration (publicly accessible on the website of you're country's commerce authority).

• Little Jon ;)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith said:
    VirtNetwork_Alex what is your company registration number and who owns the company?

The whois info is also invalid.

@VirtNetwork_Alex

• ElChileElChile Member
    edited August 2014

EDIT: Site is back up ...

• @AnthonySmith said:
    VirtNetwork_Alex

The WHO.IS name was updated, however NS takes a while for them to update them, so you shall see it soon :-)

@ElChile said:
    EDIT: Site is back up ...

Apologies about that :-(, it was an issue with our website/billing system, no VPS'es were down at that time.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited August 2014

nm

• Do you support virtual network by any chance?

• pawzpawz Member
    edited October 2014

"Apologies about that :-(, it was an issue with our website/billing system, no VPS'es were down at that time."

You mean apart from mine, which I paid for... and then got issued three sets of totally conflicting IP information, none of which worked or were to my server, my SolusVM panel login you emailed me (which went to my JUNK box... do you not understand how an SPF record works ?) did not work and I was unable to login..

Several hours later I am still waiting for an answer to why NONE of the IP's or logins you provided work, I still can't login via SSH or to SolusVM, and then... when I tried to send off a ticket to ask why it was taking so long to explain why none of my login details were correct.. and as of this point in time your OWN SITE is still offline and I can't call you because you DON'T HAVE A PHONE NUMBER.

OH dead. Lucky there's a money back guarantee, hey bro ?

Ping from Australia:

$ ping virtnetwork.com
    PING virtnetwork.com (198.12.104.164): 56 data bytes
    ^C
    --- virtnetwork.com ping statistics ---
    531 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100.0% packet loss

MTR from the USA:

Host Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev
    1. 23.229.98.130 0.0% 4 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.1 0.0

1. 10.9.5.201 0.0% 4 0.8 1.5 0.6 3.7 1.5

2. xe-5-3-0.er1.lax112.us.above.net 0.0% 4 0.3 0.3 0.2 0.3 0.1

3. ae16.cr1.lax112.us.above.net 0.0% 3 0.6 2.9 0.6 6.1 2.8

4. ae9.mpr1.lax12.us.above.net 0.0% 3 0.4 0.4 0.4 0.5 0.1

5. ntt-zayo.lax12.us.above.net 0.0% 3 1.0 1.5 1.0 2.4 0.8

6. ???

This is NOT looking good.

• Nothing but a broken answering machine at the phone number on their whois info. Their website is down. Their email is down. Their phones are down. And I just paid up for a full year of service.

• 24/7 Technical Support
    • 100% Satisfaction
    • 99.99% Uptime

Well in the 4 hours or so since I signed up and paid for a full year in advance their technical support has been available about... oooh 5% of the time, their uptime has been likewise 5%... and my satisfaction at having just paid for a whole year's service and not been able to even LOG IN, contact them or even look at their website anymore .... is absolutely at ZERO PERCENT. Looks like these guys may have knocked up a quick website, provided some speed tests which aren't even hosted on their servers, taken a bunch of cash and then taken off to Bali for a holiday with everyone's money.

All I can say is... AWWW NUUUU... BEACHED AS BRU !!

Request timeout for icmp_seq 188
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 189
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 190
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 191
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 192
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 193
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 194
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 195
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 196
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 197
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 198
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 199
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 200
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 201
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 202
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 203
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 204
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 205
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 206
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 207
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 208
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 209
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 210
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 211
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 212
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 213
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 214
    ... you get the idea...

• @pawz said:
    Nothing but a broken answering machine at the phone number on their whois info. Their website is down. Their email is down. Their phones are down. And I just paid up for a full year of service.

• 24/7 Technical Support
    • 100% Satisfaction
    • 99.99% Uptime

Well in the 4 hours or so since I signed up and paid for a full year in advance their technical support has been available about... oooh 5% of the time, their uptime has been likewise 5%... and my satisfaction at having just paid for a whole year's service and not been able to even LOG IN, contact them or even look at their website anymore .... is absolutely at ZERO PERCENT. Looks like these guys may have knocked up a quick website, provided some speed tests which aren't even hosted on their servers, taken a bunch of cash and then taken off to Bali for a holiday with everyone's money.

All I can say is... AWWW NUUUU... BEACHED AS BRU !!

Request timeout for icmp_seq 188
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 189
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 190
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 191
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 192
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 193
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 194
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 195
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 196
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 197
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 198
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 199
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 200
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 201
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 202
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 203
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 204
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 205
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 206
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 207
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 208
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 209
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 210
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 211
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 212
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 213
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 214
    ... you get the idea...

Good Morning.
    Actually, we've been under DDoS most of the day and we're trying to get this resolved. The reason why you've been receiving slow responses is because the website continues to go up, down then up again, and even if you submit a ticket and then the site goes down, we can only respond when it comes up.

We don't provide phone support, it does not say we provide phone support anywhere on our website.

I guarantee that after the website will be fixed, at around 10am NZST, you will have faster response times, and you will be satisfied with the service.

Regards.