Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirtNetwork Launch Plans - Affordable/Cheap KVM with Bundles of Resources & Amazing Prices!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirtNetwork Launch Plans - Affordable/Cheap KVM with Bundles of Resources & Amazing Prices!

AlexUAlexU Member
edited August 2014 in Offers

Hi! Thank you for taking the opportunity to see our ad!

VirtNetwork Solutions is delighted to celebrate our opening launch with some exclusive plans for the LowEndTalk Community. We have put a lot of time, effort, and hard work into building our company and hope that you can see and experience the difference. Our core focus here at VirtNetwork is all about quality service and stellar customer support at affordable prices. All services are hosted at ColoCrossing's Buffalo, New York datacenter and utilize ColoCrossing's premium network comprised of tier-1 bandwidth carriers.

Our specifications are NO JOKE. We use:

Dual Intel Xeon X5650 Hex Core Processors

4x 3TB WD RE4 SATA II Drives

LSI 9271-4i Hardware RAID-10 with Cachevault

96GB DDR3 ECC Registered Memory

1Gbit Dedicated Uplink Port

.. virtualizated with KVM

You are GUARANTEED:

• NON-OVERSOLD Disk Space / RAM resources
  • High Quality Hosting, Hardware, and Network
  • CLEAN / Non-Blacklisted IPv4 Addresses
  • 24/7 Technical Support
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • 99.99% Uptime
  • Unsure about our services? We have a 60-Days Unconditional MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • NO BULL! We are SERIOUS about our hosting

Our Plans:

1. Special KVM Plan Classic - [Order Link] (https://virtnetwork.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=17)

12 vCPU Cores (2.67Ghz ea.)
100GB RAID 10 Storage
2048MB (2GB) DDR3 RAM
5000GB Monthly Bandwidth
1Gbit Port Uplink
5 IPv4 Addresses

Monthly Cost: $7.00 per month

1. Special KVM Plan Mini - Order Link

4 vCPU Cores (2.67Ghz ea.)
50GB RAID 10 Storage
1024MB (1GB) DDR3 RAM
2500GB Monthly Bandwidth
1Gbit Port Uplink
3 IPv4 Addresses

Monthly Cost: $3.95 per month
Quarterly Cost: $10.66 per quarter (Save 10%!)

1. Special KVM Plan Catered (VPN Users' Dream!) - Order Link

2 vCPU Cores @ 2.67Ghz ea.
10GB RAID 10 Storage
486MB DDR3 RAM
1000GB Monthly Bandwidth
1Gbit Port Uplink
1 IPv4 Address

Yearly Cost: $13.99/year (ONLY 10 IN STOCK!)

Included with all VirtNetwork KVM Plans are some great perks:

- SolusVM VPS Control Panel

- rDNS / PTR Record Capability

- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee

- 60 Day No Questions Asked & Unconditional Guarantee

- 24/7 No BS Technical Support

- Refugee Bargains (Migrating from another hosting provider? We'll give you a free month!)

Addons:

1. cPanel/WHM VPS Optimized Licenses are available for $11.95 per month each.

2. Additional IPv4 addresses are $0.25 per month each, with valid justification required.

3. Full server management is available (however completely optional) at $15 per month per server.

4. WHMCS Licenses are available for $14.50/month each.

5. ClientExec Licenses are available for $9/month each.

If you have any questions, please submit a ticket to sales. Thank you!

Please note, you may have to wait up to 12hrs due to manual fraud checking/provisioning.

The VirtNetwork Team

www.virtnetwork.com

Comments

• would you guarantee Non-Blacklisted i.p?

• AlexUAlexU Member
    edited August 2014

@MorningIris said:
    would you guarantee Non-Blacklisted i.p?

Yes! We guarantee non blacklisted IP's at time of purchase. :-)

• So can I use all 12 vCPU?
    Do you allow windows to be installed?

• AlexUAlexU Member
    edited August 2014

@Ruriko said:
    So can I use all 12 vCPU?
    Do you allow windows to be installed?

Hi,
    No you can't use all 12 vCPUs, however you can use a 'fair share'. We allow windows.

• tommytommy Member
    edited August 2014

Oh my

Updated Date: 2014-07-16T00:00:00Z
        Creation Date: 2014-07-16T00:00:00Z
        Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-07-16T00:00:00Z

• AlexUAlexU Member
    edited August 2014

@tommy said:

I completely understand your concern :) Yes, we are new, and this post is our 'opening launch'. We care about our customers and that is why we have a 60 day money back guarantee, so even if you are not sure about our service, you can still try it, risk free, for 60 days!

• ZealZeal Member

setup time?

• AlexUAlexU Member
    edited August 2014

@Zeal said:
    setup time?

We hope within 12hrs due to manual fraud checking. However, we'll try and get orders provisioned sooner :). If it doesn't get setup within that time please let me know and I'll see what is going on.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited August 2014

Someone ride a wrong horse again. No test IP

• @fitvpn said:
    Someone ride a wrong horse again. No test IP

He did say CC in buffalo http://lg.buf.colocrossing.com/

• Oh! NO! Only paypal payment

• @antiycda said:
    Oh! NO! Only paypal payment

We only have PayPal at this time, however what payment method are you looking at so we can work something out?

• CC or bitcoin

• BTW what's the price of annually KVM Classic plan?

• What's the advantages of you compared to other hosting providers?

• @antiycda said:
    CC or bitcoin

Is PayPal banned in your country? If not, PayPal still accepts CC even if you don't have a PayPal account. We don't have a 'yearly' billing option for the KVM Classic plan, however if you'd like to pay annually, we'll give you 20% off if you pay annually.

msg7086 said: What's the advantages of you compared to other hosting providers?

Quality. We don't oversell our services, and have high quality hardware and a high quality network.
    We also believe in 100% satisfaction, together with 60 days money back. If you are concerned about using our services we completely understand! That's why if you, are not happy with your service within 60 days, we would be more than happy to refund you.

• @VirtNetwork_Alex said:
    Yes! We guarantee non blacklisted IP's at time of purchase. :-)

But @VirtNetwork_Alex, if it does get blacklisted for any reason after purchase, then this line from your ToS takes effect, correct?

You agree to pay a clean up fee of $50 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.

How would you be able to differentiate that it is due to SPAM from the customer vs any other reason (such as due to the upstream)?

I am not bashing you (because everyone has to start somewhere), I am just curious.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited August 2014

Hi. Do you work for GVH or not?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/606509/#Comment_606509

At that time you were GVH_Alex. Is this your company or a shell company of GVH? If no, when did you stop working for gvh?

Your offers are ridiculously cheap and bringing in mind the same business model as Jon is using...

• GVH has absolutely no affiliation with VirtNetwork. Alex is not a staff member here. Alex has not been a staff member since around the time of the security breach.

• I don't even know how this offer is remotely possible, because colocrossing doesn't offer dual hex core CPUs. To be honest with you we'd have trouble matching this offer even if we wanted so there's definitely something up here, he's maybe got like a special arrangement or something however we have nothing to do about it.

• can I use 2 or 3 vcpu 24x7?

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited August 2014

@VirtNetwork_Alex

hello sir, does the Acclaimed Host has been acquired by you? I have a vps in Canada at Acclaimedhost, but the network can't be reached already for 2 days, the ticket have no further reply until now, I have pmed you the ticket number, could you please help check it? thanks.

• akzakz Member
    edited August 2014

lol love how Jon comes in to slander him then comes back to say how good his prices are.. riighttt

• GVH_Jon said: colocrossing doesn't offer dual hex core CPUs.>

Yes, they do. You can get Dual E5-2620 and X5650 from ColoCrossing.

• So what's the point of this '12 vCPUs' VPS if you can't use it ? Marketing ?

• I stopped reading at "....ColoCrossing's premium network" ColoCrossing is far from premium. lol

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited August 2014

@akz said:
    lol love how Jon comes in to slander him then comes back to say how good his prices are.. riighttt

I was explaining that he is not a staff member here in my first post and I was expressing my skepticism in my second post. If you want to twist my words to make it appear as if I'm giving a praise, go ahead but it's clear that it wasn't my intention at all.

I wasn't "slandering" him either, because nothing I said was made up and/or false.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@VirtNetwork_Alex what is your company registration number and who owns the company?

The whois info is also invalid.

Thanked by 1RockIslander
  • akzakz Member

@GVH_Jon said:

Im not twisting your words at all; just as you said skepticism is all. Yes cause we all know how truthful you can be.. after all your still here right?

• msg7086msg7086 Member
    edited August 2014

Hmm seems easy to oversell the CPU resources.

But other specs seems good though.