Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTT : BlueVM Shared Hosting1 with 6 months left for Private Tracker Invite
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTT : BlueVM Shared Hosting1 with 6 months left for Private Tracker Invite

Hello everyone

In February I bought a BlueVM Shared Hosting account. I no longer use it / need it and would be willing to trade it to someone for a Private Tracker Invite. There is 6 months left on the account (renews February 10, 2015). I have verified with BlueVM that I can transfer it to another client.

If anyone is interested, let me know :) Thanks!

Comments

• Any specific tracker?

• @Chronic Not really. I have IPT and TL. Open to anything decent really.

• Didn't mean to hijack the thread but if anyone has a private tracker could you kindly share with me as well? Not sure what I can offer (small VPS maybe?) but pretty curious how it works.

• It's just risky giving out invites to people who you don't know. Most invite only sites will ban the inviter if the invitee is banned. If the invitee was banned for some large offense the whole invite chain is banned (inviter of the inviter, etc.).

Thanked by 1MrDOS
  • Silvenga said: It's just risky giving out invites to people who you don't know. Most invite only sites will ban the inviter if the invitee is banned. If the invitee was banned for some large offense the whole invite chain is banned (inviter of the inviter, etc.).

I hear you. I thought my participation in LET would lend some credibility... Can also send screen shot of current ratios.

• Invite selling / trading is strictly against the rules of most trackers — if caught you and the inviter would be banned. Not worth the risk IMO.