Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM Sneak Peak! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM Sneak Peak!

Comments

• Didn't win anything. Oh well.

• @Steven_F said:
    It all depends on how quickly we're able to sell out. The faster we sell out, the higher the chance is.

hoping it will sold out soon, then i can be moved to quadranet :)

• @Accel said:
    hoping it will sold out soon, then i can be moved to quadranet :)

Spread the word: BoltVM is awesome and that'll help! :P

• tommytommy Member
    edited August 2014

Steven_F said: Spread the word: BoltVM is awesome and that'll help! :P

LOL. I don't believe you. Why not offer vps from Quadranet from beginning?
    next move :

1. Downtime and downtime and downtime and **downtime**
    2. IP change.

• @tommy said:

I'm more than happy for you to not be a client.

• MaxMind was setup earlier this morning and orders are getting processed much quicker than before (<60 minutes).

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited August 2014

sh bench.sh CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v3 @ 3.40GHz Number of cores : 2 CPU frequency : 3399.650 MHz Total amount of ram : 1024 MB Total amount of swap : 1024 MB System uptime : 23 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 108MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 15.4MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 54.2MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 5.94MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 3.85MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 28.0MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 10.7MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 71.6MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 94.3MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 32.3MB/s I/O speed : 1.5 GB/s

I've won free VPS, thank you very much BoltVM.

The first impression is fast, friendly and helpful support. For me, it's under 1 minutes response time.

• @c1bl said:

I don't want you thinking you're special, because you're not! (Of course you're special to us, but I mean in terms of response times <3) Those response times aren't just for you! :P Jared (our support tech) and I like to respond quickly and just get things out of the way. It makes for a much better experience for everyone.

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • alexhalexh Member
    edited August 2014

Steven_F said: suite with ColoCrossing

Steven_F said: I'm more than happy for you to not be a client.

• @Steven_F said:
    I don't want you thinking you're special, because you're not! (Of course you're special to us, but I mean in terms of response times <3) Those response times aren't just for you! :P Jared (our support tech) and I like to respond quickly and just get things out of the way. It makes for a much better experience for everyone.

yeah very fast response from steven and jared..

thanks steve.

• @alexh said:

I'm not sure what your point is. I have no need for rude clients.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited August 2014

@Steven_F said:
    MaxMind was setup earlier this morning and orders are getting processed much quicker than before (<60 minutes).

Oh :(

Thank you for signing up with us! Your new account has been setup and you can now login to our client area. Please note that your initial service(s) will not be setup automatically. All accounts must pass through our manual anti-fraud verification before services are deployed automatically. We will review your account as quickly as possible, we appreciate your patience.

EDIT:

• @linuxthefish said:

Thank you for signing up with us! Your new account has been setup and you can now login to our client area. Please note that your initial service(s) will not be setup automatically. All accounts must pass through our manual anti-fraud verification before services are deployed automatically. We will review your account as quickly as possible, we appreciate your patience.

18 minutes, that wasn't so bad. ;(

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • root@bolt:~# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync; unlink test
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 0.81943 s, 1.3 GB/s

Not too shabby for $15 a year! BTW ip geolocation is set to FL and name is Crissic!

• root@bolt:~# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync; unlink test
    > 16384+0 records in
    > 16384+0 records out
    > 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 0.81943 s, 1.3 GB/s

Not too shabby for $15 a year! BTW ip geolocation is set to FL and name is Crissic!

Yeah, I need to SWIP the IPs. I'm taking care of it tomorrow. Few other things I'm working on for DediCude.

• @Steven_F said:
    Yeah, I need to SWIP the IPs. I'm taking care of it tomorrow. Few other things I'm working on for DediCude.

Is this not hosted at Dedicube then? I thought you had your own servers

• @cassa said:
    Is this not hosted at Dedicube then? I thought you had your own servers

We use ColoCrossing's IPs at DediCube, unless otherwise requested. It makes my life easier. Anywho, we're getting off-topic.

Only 5 x 1 GB packages left! They'll prolly be gone tomorrow, so get them while you can.

• We're all out of Lightning 1024s! :D

• @Steven_F said:
    We're all out of Lightning 1024s! :D

Congratulations! I would like to see thunder plans soon

• @Steven_F said:
    We're all out of Lightning 1024s! :D

congrats steve.. :) hopefully we will be moved to quadranet soon.

• Steven_FSteven_F Member
    edited August 2014

@Accel said:
    congrats steve.. :) hopefully we will be moved to quadranet soon.

I'll see if I can get a clearer time line by the end of next week.

Thanked by 1Accel
  • Okay, fine, you guys win! We've converted some of the 512s to 1024s!

• @Steven_F said:
    I'll see if I can get a clearer time line by the end of next week.

Great. Can't wait for it. :)

Thanks Steve

• @Steven_F said:

Any of these left? haha :-)

• @catalystium said:
    Any of these left? haha :-)

Which? 1024s? Yeah.

• @Steven_F said:

Grabbed one, thanks!

• @catalystium said:
    Grabbed one, thanks!

Awesom! Welcome to the family. ;)

• steve, any timeline when we are going to quadra?

• @Accel said:
    steve, any timeline when we are going to quadra?

Nope, not yet. We're working on a lot of stuff right now and I can't give a definitive timeline.

• @Steven_F said:
    Nope, not yet. We're working on a lot of stuff right now and I can't give a definitive timeline.

allright no worries.