Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Server - 4GB RAM - Quad Core - 5 IP's - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Server - 4GB RAM - Quad Core - 5 IP's

Comments

• Support from sys is also very good IMO. Round the clock phone support. Ticket support takes from 30 minutes to 4 hours for me, but I always use phone support.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Linkking said:

Meh

• Still looking for one.. No one saw a nice offer somewhere?

• Seen that one, looks really nice. But it only has 3TB traffic, really looking to get atleast 5TB

• Does anyone know the setup time from https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=30 ChicagoVPS Dedicated Bargain Bin?

• ChicagoVPS provides a bad service.

• @suliuyi said:
    ChicagoVPS provides a bad service.

Also on Dedicated servers? Server will only be used for testing/dev purposes. Nothing public that needs to run 24/7

• @joodle

If you want that Online.net DEDIBOX XC let me know. I've got a PayPal account linked to them.

• @joodle said:
    Also on Dedicated servers? Server will only be used for testing/dev purposes. Nothing public that needs to run 24/7

From what I've seen deployment times vary hugely and support for the machines isn't good either. Whereas the VPS support is a little better.

• @rmlhhd said:
    joodle

If you want that Online.net DEDIBOX XC let me know. I've got a PayPal account linked to them.

@wych also asked me the same thing, ip's are too expensive there and will go over my budget (+10 euros for 5 ip's)

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2014

@joodle said:
    wych also asked me the same thing, ip's are too expensive there and will go over my budget (+10 euros for 5 ip's)

Just to change your general focus ('everything is shit', 'everyone treats me like shit') a bit: I think it is very kind that 2 people are willing to help you out like this. That should not be taken for granted... Okay, it's bad luck with the budget, but kind anyway. Cheer up - there is hope! :)

• Went with Slicebox :) $27/month is awesome :D

• @joodle said:

I waited for a week and then got the wrong server.

• joodle said: They only accept credit card, which i do not have

Paypal's prepaid card or entropay ...

• Why not get a VPS with 4 extra ips for that budget ? Chances are it will be better performing then a cheap dedi.
    Also : does your budget include the price of the server with the IPs or just the server?

• @iClickAndHost said:
    Why not get a VPS with 4 extra ips for that budget ? Chances are it will be better performing then a cheap dedi.
    Also : does your budget include the price of the server with the IPs or just the server?

Because i want to be able to create VM's for testing/development purposes

And i already have a dedicated as i said before :)

• Saw that just now, sorry.
    Good luck !

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

PremiumN said: QuickPacket has one for $29 but apparently its sold out.

Back in stock now. Xeon E3110, 4GB RAM, 250GB HD, $29.99 per month. Link to Order.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Sent you a PM :)

• @rds100 Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance?

I'm probably on my 100th.

• I'm with slicebox for some days and so far so good.

i3 dual-core / 5 IP / 8G Mem / 1T HDD / Unmetered 100mbps / 1 day setup. Nothing to complain about for the price.

• @msg7086 said:
    I'm with slicebox for some days and so far so good.

i3 dual-core / 5 IP / 8G Mem / 1T HDD / Unmetered 100mbps / 1 day setup. Nothing to complain about for the price.

I have the LV one, it's great so far :)

• wychwych Member

@qps said:
    Back in stock now. Xeon E3110, 4GB RAM, 250GB HD, $29.99 per month. Link to Order.

Can you up the RAM on these?

• @joodle said:

If it's just for testing and/or development, why not run off a home PC?

Your requirements seem a little odd. Multiple IPs, very low price, 5TB bandwidth, needs to be able to virtualize, but is apparently just for testing?

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

L5320 - 8 GB ram - 1 GB hdd - 5 TB @ 1gbps - /29 ips - 25 usd monthly or 65 for 3 months or 120 for 6 months

X3440 - 8 GB ram - 1 GB hdd - 5 TB @ 1gbps - /29 ips - 25 usd monthly or 65 for 3 months or 120 for 6 months

Additonal 1tb drive 5 usd

Additional 8 gb ram 10 usd

All proudly hosted @OnraHost so contact him if you are interested

• @Enverex said:
    Your requirements seem a little odd. Multiple IPs, very low price, 5TB bandwidth, needs to be able to virtualize, but is apparently just for testing?

Testing and development of the Windows Kimsufi templates ;)

Plus a several openvz vps's for Hitleap

0xdragon said: I have the LV one, it's great so far :)

Same here, no downtime, server is stable even @ full load

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

wych said: Can you up the RAM on these?

We are not offering RAM upgrades on them.

• alexhalexh Member
    edited August 2014

0xdragon said: I have the LV one, it's great so far :)

Just ordered one; For the price, I felt an X-series processor was too good to pass up. I'm in west-coast Canada so I'm hoping latency to LV will be decent.

joodle said: Plus a several openvz vps's for Hitleap

If this is what you intended to use this service for, it probably wasn't appropriate to curse at another member when they called you out for your history. I've seen some of your posts too and my idea of positive change IS NOT going from distributing Windows keys publicly to bomb threats to using HitLeap to likely drive hits to a site for profit.

• GVH_Jon said: @rds100 Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance?

I'm probably on my 100th.

Yeah buddy, and look how that turned out for your customers. (Hint: very poorly)

This discussion has been closed.