Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exchange VPS for cpanel hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Exchange VPS for cpanel hosting

Hello i have a Ramnode VPS with 120 GB space, and 512 MB ram and 512 MB swap with 2 TB per month traffic allowed. It expires on 20/12/2014. I got it for 54.27 Dollars recurring.

I want to exchange it for 1 year cpanel hosting account which can host my dynamic wordpress or for 18 dollars.

Reason: I really need cpanel hosting and have absolutely no money to get some reliable hosting and i do not want to setup LAMP or nginx on my own on a VPS.

Anyone can help me?

Comments

• I could put you on one of my cPanel servers. What's the site address for the WordPress site, is it up anywhere? Just curious.

• @Myelin said:
    Hello i have a Ramnode VPS with 120 GB space, and 512 MB ram and 512 MB swap with 2 TB per month traffic allowed. It expires on 20/12/2014. I got it for 54.27 Dollars recurring.

I want to exchange it for 1 year cpanel hosting account which can host my dynamic wordpress or for 18 dollars.

Reason: I really need cpanel hosting and have absolutely no money to get some reliable hosting and i do not want to setup LAMP or nginx on my own on a VPS.

Anyone can help me?

if you want I'll give you reliable SSD hosting. give us a bell.

Nick

• @Myelin if you want I can help you setting up VestaCP, it has been working very reliable for me. Your current VPS should be able to handle good traffic.
    Let me know, what you think.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Google LunarCP.

• How much resources does your WP site consume ? If you give more information, you can get more satisfactory answers.

• thekreek said: @Myelin if you want I can help you setting up VestaCP, it has been working very reliable for me. Your current VPS should be able to handle good traffic. Let me know, what you think.

That's my suggestion.

VestaCP has really user-friendly installation process, and can quite easily be a 'set and forget' system as long as it's kept updated once in a while.
    Before abandoning the VPS idea, set aside a couple hours and you'll most likely succeed.

Otherwise, just get a $5/year BuyVM cPanel account. Dirt cheap and pretty awesome.

• ElliotJ said: Otherwise, just get a $5/year BuyVM cPanel account. Dirt cheap and pretty awesome.

Even more, try to grab their 2$ per month reseller account. I think they should make a discount for yearly contract, too. The cpanel reseller account comes with exclusive (dedicated) ip for you only, jailed ssh access, your own whcms and many goodies! Try them, Fran is very helpful.

Thanked by 1Myelin
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

do you know how much disk and bandwidth you need on the cPanel hosting?