Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Server - 4GB RAM - Quad Core - 5 IP's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Server - 4GB RAM - Quad Core - 5 IP's

BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
edited August 2014 in Requests

Hi,

I'm looking for a small dedicated server for Proxmox with 5 or more IP Addresses.

I want atleast the following:

CPU: Any quad core will do

RAM: 4GB (more is always good)

Traffic: 5TB @ 100mbps

Budget: €20 or $25 /month

Instant setup or within 12-24 hours is preferred

Comments

• That's a really small budget for something like this.. Maybe that new Slicebox Servers offer will suit you?

• WSCallumWSCallum Member
    edited August 2014

http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/paris-france - The i3 might be good for you, but from what I've heard their support leave much to be desired.

Try Kimsufi as well if they have any in stock, but again you're sacrificing support because of your low budget, you'd be better off with a VPS.

• Increased my budget to €20 or $25

Kimsufi doesn't provide more than one ip address

• QuickPacket has one for $29 but apparently its sold out.

• I could also go up to $30 a month, but that's my maximum

• online.net's Avoton maybe?

• @Amitz said:
    online.net's Avoton maybe?

They only accept credit card, which i do not have

• Nobody? :(

• I3d.net/deals *coupons on wht

Ip-projects.de

Delimitervps.com

Wholesaleinternet.net

Datashack.net

Fitvps maybe?

Other then that no idea...

• AutoSnipe said: Fitvps maybe?

Thanks for the mention, but although we might have something that matches the criteria above, we don't want this individual for a customer.

• rds100 said: we don't want this individual for a customer.

May i ask why not?

• @joodle your previous history here.

• @rds100 said:
    joodle your previous history here.

Thanks, a lot of users here know i changed. Not even 1 provider complains about me, thanks for fucking bias'ing me

• ReeRee Member

@rds100 said:
    Thanks for the mention, but although we might have something that matches the criteria above, we don't want this individual for a customer.

Even if he is the worst customer on Earth, that is the biggest dumbass comment I've read from anyone on these forums. Definitely adding fitvps to the "never try" list.

• Well, our website just got DDoSed 30 seconds after writing this. I'm not saying it's him...

• @Ree said:
    Even if he is the worst customer on Earth, that is the biggest dumbass comment I've read from anyone on these forums. Definitely adding fitvps to the "never try" list.

Thank you :) I like you

@rds100 said:
    Well, our website just got DDoSed 30 seconds after writing this. I'm not saying it's him...

That's called karma, too bad i don't do that, coz if i get caught doing that, i will go to jail for 3 months. Thanks for (probably) another bias though

• Ree said: Even if he is the worst customer on Earth, that is the biggest dumbass comment I've read from anyone on these forums. Definitely adding fitvps to the "never try" list.

Thank you. We still intend to accept only customers we like and we find low risk. This one is not.

• rds100 said: we find low risk. This one is not.

So I'm a high risk customer? Thank you, may your ass burn in hell.

You only accept customers you like? That aint good for a bussiness, i can tell you that

• wychwych Member
    edited August 2014

@rds100 said: We still intend to accept only customers we like and we find low risk

Wooo I must be liked, or at least bearable!

@joodle you have PM about dedibox.

• ReeRee Member

@rds100 said:
    Thank you. We still intend to accept only customers we like and we find low risk. This one is not.

That's cool, and totally within your right. I'm just saying it's a massive douche move to say what you did as it served no purpose whatsoever.

• Any other offers?

• Doesnt Kimsufi offer additional IP addresses after purchase? Maybe not, but I would assume they do since SYS and OVH do.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@Cltcam said:
    Doesnt Kimsufi offer additional IP addresses after purchase? Maybe not, but I would assume they do since SYS and OVH do.

No , they don't ..

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Hint: Starts with D and finish with elimiter

• Anyone else?

Dropped 6 ip's to 5

• 5 usable ips or 5 ips in total

• cassa said: 5 usable ips or 5 ips in total

5 in total, 4 usable ;)

• @netomx said:
    Hint: Starts with D and finish with elimiter

They are: starts with a S and end with a T. I would not recommend them.

• With soyoustart.com, you can purchase up to 16 IPs at a 1 time fee of $3 each. Really a steal.

• SadySady Member

I recommend you to go with soyoustart.com.
    It is OVH, but their network is pretty stable & hardware is also good enough.

This discussion has been closed.