Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers, do you use Payza? Are they good?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers, do you use Payza? Are they good?

PremiumNPremiumN Member
edited July 2014 in General

As the title says, is Payza similar to Paypal and are they good?

Payza Question
  1. Do you use them?37 votes
    1. Yes
      13.51%
    2. No
      86.49%

Comments

• No

• I would say no bc Payza is rarely used by any providers.

• pupavpspupavps Member
    edited July 2014

I know a UK provider who was accepting Payza payments when Payza was AlertPay.

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

No.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Don't use them. They are not web host friendly. If you plan on selling anything web hosting related (shared, VPS, dedicated, etc...) then the fees are a little under 10% of the order (not the 2.5% + $0.25 that they advertise). Additionally if your client pays with credit card, they hold the payment for 2 weeks before you're able to access it while the clients service is marked as paid and they have 14 days to dispute it and get a full refund.

Their live chat support, while helpful, is extremely slow. I opened a chat with them to ask about the hold times and the fees and I had to ask them 3 times about the fees before they could provide an answer and even before I could ask them a question, it took almost 10 minutes for them to lookup my security question and confirm my account (I assume their help desk is multi-tasking to the extreme).

On the plus side, after 100 transactions the hold time is reduced, but if you have a single dispute or chargeback (win or lose) it goes back to 14 days.

• PayPal and Stripe are pretty much an ultimate combo.

• zevuszevus Member
    edited July 2014

Bitcoin via coinbase, no chargebacks, 0% fee for the first million (1% or less thereafter), easy to set up, can have it instantly convert the bitcoins to USD, etc, etc

• wychwych Member

@zevus said:
    Bitcoin via coinbase, no chargebacks, 0% fee for the first million (1% or less thereafter), easy to set up, can have it instantly convert the bitcoins to USD, etc, etc

Only if your in the US, else your stuck with money in a CB account.

• zevuszevus Member

@wych said:
    Only if your in the US, else your stuck with money in a CB account.

hmmm, bitpay better for international ?

• i think they are not so bad. You can use them. We are using it without any issue.

• edited July 2014
  • CoreyCorey Member

Yea we used to use payza on a previous business but there were too many issues.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2014

I previously used Payza for some of my transactions but decided PayPal was a better option. The use of Payza is decreasing also.

• Sorry for bumping an old thread but really want to know how many LET providers are accepting Payza?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

WebGuru said: Sorry for bumping an old thread but really want to know how many LET providers are accepting Payza?

I have removed it from public view , but have if anyone want it enabled in private

• WebGuruWebGuru Member
    edited November 2017

@hostdare said:

WebGuru said: Sorry for bumping an old thread but really want to know how many LET providers are accepting Payza?

I have removed it from public view , but have if anyone want it enabled in private

Thanks for the reply.

I just found multiple providers accepting Payza on this site are banned including @Lunarvps @HostGliders and @HostSlayer what a coincidence!

• Have also removed it, had no Payza orders in 2 years, then when I got one, Payza had changed their system and the requirements included access to admin area, client account, and laying out terms of service in a very controlled-by-payza way.