Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Network Solutions $0.75 Domains!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Network Solutions $0.75 Domains!

nexmarknexmark Member
edited July 2014 in General

Hey everyone @ LET, This seems like a good deal

TLD .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO for 75 Cents!

URL
http://www.networksolutions.com/domain-name-registration/PS-domains.jsp?promo=NCDISC0034

Want 50 Cents?

Sure
http://www.networksolutions.com/domain-name-registration/PS-domains.jsp?promo=NCDISC0043

Just wanted to share it with you all

Maximum 1 domain name can be purchased at one time. Offer good at time of initial purchase only. This offer is not valid on domain renewals or transfers and is only valid for generally available domain names, and not Premium Names of any kind.

Thanked by 2neroux serverboss

Comments

• The renewal price on NS is too high, stay away from them. And this coupon only applies for new customers, it's ok if you're willing to transfer the domain to other company or if you are willing to pay $35 on renewal.

Thanked by 1support123
  • nerouxneroux Member

I like it how they leisurely and automatically add the $10 whois privacy option :)

• J1021J1021 Member

Revised Order Total

The offer code you have entered is not valid or is not applicable to your order. See below for your revised order total.

Oh

• ChuckChuck Member

$35 on renewal. Another GoDaddy?

• SilvengaSilvenga Member
    edited July 2014

Chuck said: $35 on renewal. Another GoDaddy?

Another GoDaddy that you have the right to transfer away from in 6 months. :P

• What are their fees to authorize a transfer away? They can levy such fees, you know.

• SpiritSpirit Member

Abdussamad said: What are their fees to authorize a transfer away? They can levy such fees, you know.

No fees. All what's needed to do is to request EPP code and then wait 2 days or so to get it. Or at least that's my experience with them.

• GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited July 2014

@shrubbles said:
    The renewal price on NS is too high, stay away from them. And this coupon only applies for new customers, it's ok if you're willing to transfer the domain to other company or if you are willing to pay $35 on renewal.

Can't you just transfer your domain out before renewal?

• @GreenHostBox I said that in terms: " it's ok if you're willing to transfer the domain to other company"

• They will give you a coupon for $10 domain renewal if you plan to transfer away.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Having never been a customer of Network Solutions before, I won't be taking any of their deals again after today. These being the reasons:

1. You better read every single word on the screen at all times and never assume that just because you've denied something twice, you're not going to be asked a third time.
    2. More BS addons that they try to shove down your throat during the order than I've ever seen. Making the process as unenjoyable as possible.
    3. Confusing as hell account panel.

After that order, I'd have felt better at the end of it if I had paid $15 somewhere else. Fair warning to people who like to rush through order forms....if you do, you may very well make a mistake along the way and this process looks like they're banking on just such an event.

• Hey Guys, Don't worry about transfer out, they will not charge you. here is the reply I got:

**I apologize for any inconvenience. With regard to your concern, please be advised that there will be no charge for transferring out a domain name. However, the domain name must be registered for 60 days before you can transfer out. ICANN regulations state that a Domain Name cannot be transferred within 60 days of initial purchase, there is no way to bypass this regulation.

For your reference, I am sending the instructions through the link below on how to transfer your domain name to another domain Registrar.

http://www.networksolutions.com/support/preparing-a-domain-name-for-a-transfer-out-of-network-solutions/

• Spirit said: No fees. All what's needed to do is to request EPP code and then wait 2 days or so to get it. Or at least that's my experience with them.

+1. They will send you EPP code in an hour.

• GreenHostBox said: Can't you just transfer your domain out before renewal?

You can transfer away after sixty days. and My advice is to transfer away 7 days before expiry.

• instatechinstatech Member
    edited July 2014

Network solutions is a total scam company.I registered one domain with them and it was a nightmare for me.I would stay away from them.

• comXyzcomXyz Member

@instatech said:
    Network solutions is a total scam company.I registered one domain with them and it was a nightmare for me.I would stay away from them.

What happened with you? I have a domain with them too, and they give me a good service so far

• @c1bl said:
    What happened with you? I have a domain with them too, and they give me a good service so far

I renewed my domain with them.And i don't know for some reason after 3 months they sent me another email to pay renew fees and their renewal cost is very high.So far my favorite domain registration are Namecheap,Dynadot,Name.com.

• comXyzcomXyz Member

@instatech why didn't you transfer your domain to namecheap after 2 months?

• TheKiller said: My advice is to transfer away 7 days before expiry.

For the love of god, please don't take such a small window, assuming everything will go 100% smooth and fully automated, this is still a REALLY small time windows. I can't even count the amount times I've spoken a customer with his/her domain in redemption because of a failed transfer, incorrect Administrative Contact e-mail address, incorrect EPP code etc.

Assuming you are with a fairly large domain registrar, transfer requests wont be accepted by the registrar and it will take 7 days for the transfer request to get completed. In case you have received a wrong EPP code, you are instantly screwed.

My advice, start the transfer AT LEAST 2 full weeks before the expiry, assuming you're with a reputable host replying to your tickets in a short time frame.

Thanked by 2Wintereise marrco
  • instatechinstatech Member
    edited July 2014

@c1bl said:
    instatech why didn't you transfer your domain to namecheap after 2 months?

When i first registered domain with them i decided to use them for domain registration as well.So i renewed the domain but after they sent me invoice again after 3 months only few days were to expire so i moved the domain and decided to never use them again.Anyway good to see that you are happy with them.But be careful with them.One thing i like about namecheap is they have clean interface no BS addons like email etc.

• xDutchy said: For the love of god, please don't take such a small window, assuming everything will go 100% smooth and fully automated, this is still a REALLY small time windows. I can't even count the amount times I've spoken a customer with his/her domain in redemption because of a failed transfer, incorrect Administrative Contact e-mail address, incorrect EPP code etc.

Assuming you are with a fairly large domain registrar, transfer requests wont be accepted by the registrar and it will take 7 days for the transfer request to get completed. In case you have received a wrong EPP code, you are instantly screwed.

My advice, start the transfer AT LEAST 2 full weeks before the expiry, assuming you're with a reputable host replying to your tickets in a short time frame.

Make sure you do not change whois information 3 months before expiry, this will get your domain locked. Make sure you have valid admin email. The transfer process is merely an hour. Tried and tested. You have to complete valid tools before do that.

• @TheKiller both the customer and registrar need to verify the transfer, if the registrar wont, it will be automatically completed after 5-7 days

Afaik it'll only be locked if you change your e-mail address & refuse/forget to verify your mail address

• FredQcFredQc Member
    edited July 2014

Wow, this offer is really a scam.

During all the order process the price is listed at $0.50 but then...
    They want me to add some shitty options I click no.
    I enter my Paypal infos
    Annd they want my infos another time to make an account
    Annd they want me to add some shitty options, another time! I click no.

Finally, I though, this is it! I have my $0,50 domain... but no no wait a minute...

Revised Order Total

The offer code you have entered is not valid or is not applicable to your order. See below for your revised order total.

Total: $9.95

Hahahaha fuck you Network Solutions you won't get my money...

End of story :)

PS. It is good for the $0,75 offer as well... and OP, I'm not mad at you ;)

• KIL86KIL86 Member

@FredQc said:
    Wow, this offer is really a scam.

During all the order process the price is listed at $0.50 but then...
    They want me to add some shitty options I click no.
    I enter my Paypal infos
    Annd they want my infos another time to make an account
    Annd they want me to add some shitty options, another time! I click no.

Finally, I though, this is it! I have my $0,50 domain... but no no wait a minute...

Revised Order Total

Total: $9.95

Hahahaha fuck you Network Solutions you won't get my money...

End of story :)

PS. It is good for the $0,75 offer as well... and OP, I'm not mad at you ;)

The same thing kept happening to me for the $0.50 and $0.75. I thought that it might be the domain I was trying to register but it did it will all of them. Oh well, I picked the domain up I wanted for $1.99 elsewhere.

• TammyTammy Member

$37.99 renew

• If you call their toll-free number and tell them you are planning to transfer out because the renewal price is too high, they will give you a better price.

I was able to get $9 USD renewal and get the price applied for up to a total of 9 years.

See ya...

d.c.

Thanked by 1nexmark
  • Is it this offer only valid to certain location? Cant get the 0.75!

• "Revised Order Total

The offer code you have entered is not valid or is not applicable to your order. See below for your revised order total."

It is not so cheap...

• mallocmalloc Member

NetSol, still horrible after all these years.

• marrcomarrco Member

TheKiller said: Make sure you do not change whois information 3 months before expiry, this will get your domain locked.

with NS you can ask them to remove the lock. I did that a few times. But yes, don't change that short before the transfer