Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

buyvm.net Real Review? I don't How they are RANK top on LET! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

buyvm.net Real Review? I don't How they are RANK top on LET!

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2012

@iwebhostu said: WHOIS PROTECTED?

Because you don't know shit about the CIRA? A few years back the CIRA put in a policy that was 100% pro consumer privacy and enforced full domain protection on all .ca domains. You're welcome to lookup my details off deltaanime.net or dairc.net if you're really trying to get confirmed proof

http://www.cira.ca/whois/faq/

4th slider.

Francisco

Thanked by 2DeletedUser MrDOS
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Francisco Are you trying the "troll by pretending to take seriously" approach? It's always done wonders for me as well.

@jarland said: @Francisco Are you trying the "troll by pretending to take seriously" approach? It's always done wonders for me as well.

I'm just grumpy because the damn dog wouldn't shut up all morning :P

The guys hilarious

• @Francisco said: Why are you so butthurt about us? Did you try to host a booter with us in a previous skidlife and we reported all of your bots?

I'm asking you the same questions - Why BuyVM guys so butthurt about us? What the hell are they doing on my other thread.. I already said why did I made this thread. Either you guys stop hitting us.. Or I have a whole day to hitting each others. You started and you must ended.. Or I will end it on my way..

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I still have to get used to this idea that when you post with your signature on, people think you're posting specifically as a provider. Granted I'm not even in this local pool, but I still post as a person and a customer first and foremost ;)

• @iwebhostu said: I'm asking you the same questions - Why BuyVM guys so butthurt about us? What the hell are they doing on my other thread.. I already said why did I made this thread. Either you guys stop hitting us.. Or I have a whole day to hitting each others. You started and you must ended.. Or I will end it on my way..

Oh, we are so so sorry, how can we ever make it up to you?

@iwebhostu said: Why BuyVM guys so butthurt about us?

We aren't, we just love to point out moron hosts that can't spell or try to pretend to be 'the saviour of the community'. Newsflash, when you stink of half of the obvious 'sketchy host' traits we all point out around here, you'll fall under the old 'those that live in glass houses shouldnt throw rocks' ordeal when you try to play hero.

Francisco

Thanked by 2DeletedUser jar
  • gsxgsx Member

@iwebhostu

Want a real review from a real BuyVM.net customer? I bought a BuyVM VPS a loooong time ago (before they kept selling out almost instantly) and I continue to love the service. Heck, my VPS lost all of its data through the recent outage and I didn't care because of their immediate response and actions to correct the problem. Other than this recent outage the VPS has had perfect uptime and amazing speed.

There may be a minor delay in ticket response, but then this IS a $15 a year service.

Whenever I talk to a client, colleague or friend about virtual private services, I always bring up BuyVM and highly recommend their service.

• manmamanma Member

@iwebhostu said: I'm asking you the same questions - Why BuyVM guys so butthurt about us? What the hell are they doing on my other thread.. I already said why did I made this thread. Either you guys stop hitting us.. Or I have a whole day to hitting each others. You started and you must ended.. Or I will end it on my way..

Because your site is laughable and your complaints about our lack of complaints is pathetic.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2012

All this born from dumb but amusing http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/2635/hello-guys/p1 thread? :)
    @iwebhostu each your butthurted post make bigger and bigger buffoon from you. And after all this what we see at LET solely... do you really believe that someone will consider you as serious professional host worth of our attention? :) You still have much to learn, young padawan.
    The only good thing was your offer valid on the 20th of february: http://www.iwebhostu.com/vps/images/offer.png but she's most likely out of stock now...

@manma said: Or I will end it on my way..

Our billing sites behind some pretty decent filtering little man.

Why are you so upset though? Are you concerned that if you got put in the same corner we did over a hardware failure and heavy data corruption, that your customers wouldn't be as understanding? Means that you aren't on a truly friendly stand with many of them.

There are countless customers that I memorized what node they're on, what they run and what possible issues they may encounter. @Yomero is a good example of that. It isn't like he pays anymore than the next person either, it's simply he comes by our IRC and gets to know the staff and everyone else.

Francisco

Thanked by 1manma
  • AldryicAldryic Member

@Francisco said: Wait when did we switch registars?

Frantech.ca was never with godaddy, it has been with namespro.ca since the very beginning. BuyVM isn't a very old domain, Andrew had it at internet.bs for only a couple months before we took ownership of it.

Hurp, my bad, I was thinking of your personal stuff we had moved XD

@iwebhostu said: @Aldryic OO You.. I seen 3/4 people from the same web hosting company in here.

@Francisco, @Dilt, and myself. That makes 3/6:1/2, not quite 3/4. Nice try, though :3

@iwebhostu said: I'm asking you the same questions - Why BuyVM guys so butthurt about us? What the hell are they doing on my other thread..

I'm having fun laughing at you digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself. You're not even competition for us, why would we be 'butthurt' over you? :3

@Aldryic said: Hurp, my bad, I was thinking of your personal stuff we had moved XD

Oh the DA domains? fair enough good sir :P

Francisco

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited May 2012

OMG now I am in... the list XD

Ahm, returning to the thread...
    @Francisco man, you are so polite and so, but still I don't see why you waste your time with a... dumb guy u_u (or maybe you like to get him angry even more hahaha).

Please close!!!
    (self flagging xD)

@yomero said: @Francisco man, you are so polite and so, but still I don't see why you waste your time with a... dumb guy u_u (or maybe you like to get him angry even more hahaha).

That's exactly it :) It's so easy to counter these trolls and send most of them into a fit of rage. I'm not all that polite, I've just learned over the years how to be mean but still sound polite doing it. I did call the guy a moron on the first page after all.

Francisco

Thanked by 1yomero
  • @Aldryic said: I'm having fun laughing at you digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself. You're not even competition for us, why would we be 'butthurt' over you? :3

You getting fun.. Don't worry I makes your site/life miserable.. Dig as much as you want.. You only digging your own grave. Just keep it mind.. I already said I wants to end it but if you having FUN then lets do it.. lets see how far you can go..

@iwebhostu said: You getting fun.. Don't worry I makes your site/life miserable.. Dig as much as you want.. You only digging your own grave. Just keep it mind.. I already said I wants to end it but if you having FUN then lets do it.. lets see how far you can go..

So you're trying to prove how solid of a provider you are by making threats at a company? ok...

I said it to Constantino and many others and you'll be no different. Come at me, bro.

Francisco

• @Jack said: How do I change it ?

The gravatar is generated from the (hashed) email, so i guess you can either only set an own avatar or change your email.

• @liam Don't be pathetic.. You can't do anything now so you wants to hide behind the mods?
    I ever never brake any rule here and what I'm doing I learn from you.. Guys. Simple.

@Francisco Just try to shut-up you other Representative from your site/s or it would more ugly. I have no bad respect about you in my hurt still.. Just stay out from each other way... everything will be fine.. :)

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited May 2012

@iwebhostu said: @Francisco Just try to shut-up you other Representative

*unzips* Come at us bro :3

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • gsxgsx Member

@iwebhostu First off, you need to wok on your spelling and grammar. It's completely off. I can't even understand some of your posts.

Second, You are posting as the representative of your company, which means that your statements reflect the opinions and attitudes of your company. Please remember that next time you post.

• @infinity plos ban

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Took me a while to remember who it was that iwebhostu reminded me of...

http://www.istanbul.tc/mahir/mahir/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_kiss_you

I WEB HOST U!!!!

BTW, the supermodel links on the front page don't work (iwebhostu.com/blog is 404'd)

Thanked by 2Liam MrDOS
  • djvdorpdjvdorp Member
    edited May 2012

U MAD BRO?

On a serious note: trolling BuyVM on BuyVM (fan)forum? Not the smartest move evah.
    Note 2: 10 bad reviews on a huge-ass userbase don't make a host bad. Most people I know love BuyVM and their service, even more after the data recovery they did for all affected users. A++.

• premisopremiso Member
    edited May 2012

@iwebhostu I did some googling on your company, and found this. I am sure this is 100% true about your company since it is the first and only review I have read.

http://www.web-hosting-top.com/reviews/iwebhostu.com/18059

Given that you black-mail your customers. I really want to host with you now, at least I know I won't "loose" [sic] my data with you, I will just be black mailed to get it back ;)

• JacobJacob Member

Who else can smell that?... That's some bull right their.

Your 16/17.

@Jack said: Nope 19.

• @premiso as some one already said - The customer is not always right! :)

• iwebhostuiwebhostu Banned
    edited May 2012

@Jacob Read the good reviews...

And here I'm talking about buyvm.net where the iwebhostu.com came from.. Punk!

• premisopremiso Member

@iwebhostu said: @premiso as some one already said - The customer is not always right! :)

So treating them like shit is the way to run your business? That makes all the sense in the world! No wonder, crap I have been doing my business all wrong.

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

@iwebhostu said: @premiso as some one already said - The customer is not always right! :)

Twisting that phrase also isn't right.

There was a lengthy thread that I linked to where you were refusing to return the domain name to the rightful owner, blackmailing them instead.
    That was wrong.

A review where a customer is complaining that their unmanaged host won't set up X, Y and Z for them puts the host in the right, as the host was providing what they signed up to - Nothing more, nothing less.

This discussion has been closed.