Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

buyvm.net Real Review? I don't How they are RANK top on LET!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

buyvm.net Real Review? I don't How they are RANK top on LET!

iwebhostuiwebhostu Banned
edited May 2012 in General

As per the info -

1. buyvm.net - No "About US" No Company or Company details.
  2. This site belong to another company named - frantech.ca
  3. Company who is -
    Date Registered: 2010-4-26
    Date Modified: 2011-4-22
    Expiry Date: 2016-4-27

DNS1: ns1.buyvm.net
DNS2: ns2.buyvm.net

Registrant
BuyVM
Francisco Dias
Email: [email protected]
3635 Craigmillar Ave
V8P 3H2 Victoria
Canada
Tel: +1.5104087669

Administrative Contact
BuyVM
Francisco Dias
3635 Craigmillar Ave
V8P 3H2 Victoria
Canada

Technical Contact
BuyVM
Francisco Dias
3635 Craigmillar Ave
V8P 3H2 Victoria
Canada

All from frantech.ca. Nothing about buyvm.net - What is this name anyway? is they are a Reseller or something else no idea.

1. Leave the CLIENTS HELP ALONE. No ph. Number, No email id for support you can make tickets but it up on frantech.ca.

2. buyvm.net Horrible Monkey Service Vps - That obvious! I guess.

3. This is kind of funny ha! See this

Talking about http://frantech.ca/ -THIS is Bogus -

1. http://frantech.ca/ -

WHOIS information for frantech.ca:

[Querying whois.cira.ca]
[whois.cira.ca]
Domain name: frantech.ca
Domain status: registered
Creation date: 2007/07/03
Expiry date: 2012/07/03
Updated date: 2011/10/08
Registrar:
Name: Namespro Solutions Inc.
Number: 817195
Name servers:
ns1.frantech.ca 205.185.112.65
ns2.frantech.ca 69.46.65.246
% WHOIS look-up made at 2012-05-21 13:17:58 (GMT)
%
% Use of CIRA's WHOIS service is governed by the Terms of Use in its Legal
% Notice, available at http://www.cira.ca/legal-notice/?lang=en
%
% (c) 2010 Canadian Internet Registration Authority, (http://www.cira.ca/)

Who is must be protected - I guess that why the deal with buyvm.net domain. But the main company is doesn't exists then there divisions what the hell they gone do?

1. No Company details, no company founders names.. Nothing.

2. Very regular TOS/AUP no Privacy Policies or SLA.

3. frantech.ca and buyvm.net share same contacts.

4. Some frantech.ca reviews -

Stay Well away from Frantech.ca!!!

FranTech.ca is T-R-A-S-H

Problems with domain renewals with Frantech

[Review] Do NOT EVER trust/use Frantech.ca

The all over the internet full of SHITS ABOUT THIS COMPANY (frantech.ca)! I don't have any idea why they are still on LET and is Mods or Super mods don't know about these?

P.S. Sorry if I bothering anyone. I shouldn't do that SCAN because I'm also a member of a Web Hosting company. But after I got here I see no body care about each other here. Every one pooping on each othern might be they are jellos or anything but who cares. I tried to stop this but I'm failed. Anyway.. This post will be allover on the internet in next 24hrs. I promise.

Thank You.

Comments

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

Taipres, is that you?

• birdie25birdie25 Member
    edited May 2012

inb4 shitstorm

Thanked by 1ElliotJ
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

From the first review you linked:
    "keep in mind you will be dealing will ill tempered monkey's who can pull the plug if there diapers are wet or full of pooh."

Oh man, this is really starting out to be a good day. Anniversary, great communication with LiquidWeb first thing this morning, and now this.

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited May 2012

@iwebhostu said: buyvm.net - No "About US" No Company or Company details.

http://frantech.ca/contactus.php
    http://buyvm.net/contactus.php

@iwebhostu said: This site belong to another company named - frantech.ca

You're a bit slow, aren't you? Francisco Dias, Frantech.... <_<

@iwebhostu said: Date Registered: 2010-4-26

Yup, that's when we moved it to a new registrar.

I couldn't even make it through the rest without laughing XD Perhaps if you had actually bothered to read the threads you linked to, instead of trying to rely on the titles? :3

Oh, sorry, you're still butthurt over reaping what you sow, and you're looking for any excuse to try and make other companies look near as bad as you. Sorry chap, but you're up against professionals here, you'll have to do a much better job trolling than that if you hope to get anything but a laugh from us <3

• AldryicAldryic Member

@Jack said: @Aldryic you need to stop making these kids mad!

It's just so much fun :3

Thanked by 2Amitz Liam
  • AldryicAldryic Member

Oh, btw @iwebhostu ... our reputation is well proven here. Pretty much all you've done is given us more free publicity... so thanks for that :P

Thanked by 1Liam
  • miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@Aldryic said: Sorry chap, but you're up against professionals™ here

FTFY

Thanked by 2Aldryic Liam
  • AsadAsad Member

Oh, this should be good.

• @IWEBHOSTU I agree with you, IWEBHOSTU is so much better then BuyVM. I would trust IWEBHOSTU with my life!

Not.

Thanked by 2Liam netomx
  • DamianDamian Member

@iwebhostu said: full of SHITS

Sounds messy... I hope you can clean up after yourself :X

Thanked by 1Liam
  • MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited May 2012

@Jack said: You know you would trust them with them allowing you to do illegal activity upon there servers ^_^

Edit: Mistake.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2012

This guy is apparently new to the internet, please go easy on him.

Thanked by 1MrDOS
  • @Aldryic said: @iwebhostu said: buyvm.net - No "About US" No Company or Company details.

http://frantech.ca/contactus.php

http://buyvm.net/contactus.php

@iwebhostu said: This site belong to another company named - frantech.ca

You're a bit slow, aren't you? Francisco Dias, Frantech.... <_<

@iwebhostu said: Date Registered: 2010-4-26

Yup, that's when we moved it to a new registrar.

I couldn't even make it through the rest without laughing XD Perhaps if you had actually bothered to read the threads you linked to, instead of trying to rely on the titles? :3

Oh, sorry, you're still butthurt over reaping what you sow, and you're looking for any excuse to try and make other companies look near as bad as you. Sorry chap, but you're up against professionals here, you'll have to do a much better job trolling than that if you hope to get anything but a laugh from us <3

As I already said Both company share same details. Then why you need 2 domains the un-existed company should be remover.

It means both company belongs to the same person.. And as per the reviews then you change your registrar because frantech.ca already got HUGH BAD Rep. On the internet? I guess people choose frantech.ca or buyvm.net they deal with same bad representative. That's bad. ..

Also you like my post don't worry I'll came up with more.. just wait and watch..

As per LET company can't protect Whois but frantech.ca did. To saving frantech.ca this the same guy bought a another domain buyvm.net and put frantech.ca details.. means SAME SHIT WITH A NEW PACKET.

That's awesome.

• @Jack said: I was on about IUWebhost

Ah, sorry I thought you was iWEBHostU, your gravatars are similar!

• PhilNDPhilND Member

@Jack are you not only 15 yourself? You probably shouldnt throw 'kid' around too much :p

That being said... LOL AT THIS THREAD.

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

@iwebhostu said: SAME SHIT WITH A NEW PACKET.
    That's awesome.

I would like you to explain your awesome packets of shit.

• manmamanma Member

@iwebhostu said: you change your registrar because frantech.ca already got HUGH BAD Rep.

How does that make any sense at all? Your logic is very... twisted.

• iwebhostuiwebhostu Banned
    edited May 2012

The reviews hear and the details I posted I didn't created I found from the internet. So as you see the service and support all of these companies you guys must me understand a little what you are dealing with.. I'm not saying leave them I'm saying read them what I putted if you think still it's good.. Then please check up your head or see any Doctor what ever good for you. :)

• @manma said: How does that make any sense at all? Your logic is very... twisted.

You didn't understand or don't trying to understand that depends on you. I'm saying the change to other domain because the first domain already in dirt. Is that not obvious..

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

@iwebhostu said: The reviews hare and the details I posted I didn't created I found from the internet. So as you see the service and support all of these companies you guys must me understand a little what you are dealing with.. I'm not saying leave them I'm saying read them what I putted if you think still it's good.. Then please check up your head or see any Doctor what ever good for you. :)

The 'reviews' you linked aren't exactly noteworthy.
    Read through them and you'll see why - The customer is not always right.

I do see the service and support I'm dealing with, as a current client.

I have read what you put...ted. They're still good.

My doctor thinks I'm special.

• @Jack said: I am taking by the poor English your primary language isn't English.

Correct. I'm not a White Ass Fat Bastard ;p (kidding)

• manmamanma Member

@iwebhostu said: You didn't understand or don't trying to understand that depends on you. I'm saying the change to other domain because the first domain already in dirt. Is that not obvious..

That has nothing to do with a registrar change. The domain name is still the same. You should really work on your English before trying to scam an English community.

• @iwebhostu said: Correct. I'm not a White Ass Fat Bastard ;p (kidding)

I don't think your in the correct situation to be making jokes.

Thanked by 2Liam djvdorp
  • AldryicAldryic Member

@ElliotJ said: I would like you to explain your awesome packets of shit.

Given that he likely sells to the skiddie market, that's the best way to describe his network :3

@iwebhostu said: It means both company belongs to the same person..

You just figured that out? Frantech is the parent company, BuyVM is a branch specializing in unmanaged hosting.

@iwebhostu said: And as per the reviews then you change your registrar because frantech.ca already got HUGH BAD Rep.

Nope, we changed the registrar due to the fiasco with GoDaddy and SOPA/etc. We won't do business with companies supporting legislature like that. This is also public knowledge.

@iwebhostu said: Also you like my post don't worry I'll came up with more.. just wait and watch..

Oh, we know, you just can't help but run your mouth with this drivel :3 The best part is, the only thing you're accomplishing is showing everyone just how senseless you are. Everything you've "scanned" and "dug up" is 100% public knowledge that even minimal real research on us would've turned up :3

• @ElliotJ said: The 'reviews' you linked aren't exactly noteworthy.

Read through them and you'll see why - The customer is not always right.

I do see the service and support I'm dealing with, as a current client.

I have read what you put...ted. They're still good.

OO yaa... You don't think "The customer is not always right" then what hell you doing on my thread hear. Talking about iwebhostu.com's reviews and all.

I guess that. All handicaps are the special kids in the earth I believe. Lets see what kind of you are ? I guess Mentally ;) HAHA!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

FYI, Frantech had the same issue BuyVM does, we couldn't keep our servers in stock and customers kept demanding more, no matter how hard we beat them.

We don't need an about us because I doubt many people care about a paragraph or two. If you notice, BuyVM's site is simply a 'straight to the point' setup. We're not targeting the extremely newbie userbase where we hold peoples hands to do things. While we'll do our best and go the extra mile where we can to help, we're hardly a 'newbie friendly brand' unless you're willing to sit down, shut up and listen/read/learn.

We don't 'hide' behind one brand or the other either, we always made it very clear that one owns the other. Frantech was originally a semi managed brand that gave a lot of extras and charged about 2x BuyVM does. We didn't have enough competent support staffers to help keep up with things so for fun we opened BuyVM as a testing waters for other markets.

Our very first sales thread on WHT was 5 - 10 pages long and we put all other Frantech ideas on hold strictly to focus on the BuyVM brand.

Why are you so butthurt about us? Did you try to host a booter with us in a previous skidlife and we reported all of your bots?

Francisco

Thanked by 2DeletedUser Liam
  • ElliotJElliotJ Member

@iwebhostu said: OO yaa... You don't think "The customer is not always right" then what hell you doing on my thread hear. Talking about iwebhostu.com's reviews and all.

I'd like to place emphasis on the 'not always', it does not suggest they are always wrong, or always right.
    In that case, you are blatantly in the wrong.

@iwebhostu said: I guess that. All handicaps are the special kids in the earth I believe. Lets see what kind of you are ? I guess Mentally ;) HAHA!

I'm guessing humour doesn't work too well with you :(

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2012

@Aldryic said: Nope, we changed the registrar due to the fiasco with GoDaddy and SOPA/etc. We won't do business with companies supporting legislature like that. This is also public knowledge.

Wait when did we switch registars?

Frantech.ca was never with godaddy, it has been with namespro.ca since the very beginning. BuyVM isn't a very old domain, Andrew had it at internet.bs for only a couple months before we took ownership of it.

Francisco

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • @manma said: That has nothing to do with a registrar change. The domain name is still the same. You should really work on your English before trying to scam an English community.

Yes! But I can see many language sites and people here and I'm talking in understandable English.. here - See you are answering ;)

@Aldryic OO You.. I seen 3/4 people from the same web hosting company in here. Give me a valid reason why? Why so many people from a same company are here... maybe there is more.
    About your company - Read the reviews man.. that couldn't explain all also why frantech.ca WHOIS PROTECTED?

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

@iwebhostu said: understandable English

Debatable.

This discussion has been closed.