Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS Looking to Expand
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS Looking to Expand

CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider
edited May 2012 in Providers

Hey everyone, go ahead and flame me and say whatever you want but this is the best and most effective place I could get my message out.

New Wave NetConnect LLC. ( Our Parent Company ) is looking to expand. Any providers that may possibly be looking for a payday and are willing to give up their business contact me in a PM or via email at [email protected]. There is no price limit here, so hosts of all sizes welcome.

All conversations will be confidential and NDA's will be signed. This is meant to be a serious announcement, so please do not turn this into a shit show.

Thanks,

Chris

Comments

• TaylorTaylor Member
    edited May 2012

United Kingdom

TL:DR
    UK

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Taylor He doesn't want server locations, he wants companies to buy basically. Hence why he asked to send him an email ;)

• TaylorTaylor Member

@Infinity said: He doesn't want server locations, he wants companies to buy basically. Hence why he asked to send him an email ;

His fault for not posting a TL:DR :P

Thanked by 1Kairus
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited May 2012

Never knew you were affiliated with that company..

• rds100rds100 Member

I'd purchase BurstNet. $5 is my offer for them. Sorry for the offtopic :)

• TaylorTaylor Member

@liam said: Hey Taylor,

Not sure what your post is about?

" There is no price limit here, so hosts of all sizes welcome."

To me that sounds a little cocky. Do you have the funds to purchase burstnet, heavily featured here, for instance?

That isn't my quote.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@rds100 That's pretty unrealistic of an offer. Burst.net is worth far more. I'd go as high as $15. Not sorry for off topic ;)

• antivenantiven Member
    edited May 2012
    Expand: His fault for not posting a TL:DR :P

No, your fault for not reading the OP.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited May 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: This is meant to be a serious announcement, so please do not turn this into a shit show.

And it's begun..

Also, congrats on expanding and best of luck.

Thanked by 2Infinity maxexcloo
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Europe would be solid if colocrossing has a POP out of there. Though, in Europe you'd have to deal with the OVH kids, OVH itself as well as gigeinternational.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: Europe would be solid if colocrossing has a POP out of there. Though, in Europe you'd have to deal with the OVH kids, OVH itself as well as gigeinternational.

OVH is cute.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@liam said: To me that sounds a little cocky. Do you have the funds to purchase burstnet, heavily featured here, for instance?

Im pretty sure no one here could afford Burstnet, so that is pretty much self explanatory. All it meant was that dont be shy, if your big, medium, small, bring me an offer.

We are interested in anything and everything.

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited May 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: Im pretty sure no one here could afford Burstnet, so that is pretty much self explanatory. All it meant was that dont be shy, if your big, medium, small, bring me an offer.

Correction, no one here would want to buy BurstNET.