Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When downloading file site doesnt work.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

When downloading file site doesnt work.

SieraSiera Member
edited June 2014 in Help

Hello guys i have small problem with my site.
When im downloading file i can't access it, everyone can.
Here's test link: http://ninjashare.ga/file/539362ec2bb3a/100miodat
Its script problem or apache config ?

Comments

• namhuynamhuy Member

i can download the file

• ehabehab Member

just wanted to thank you for the ninjashare, another cloud backup for me.

• nerouxneroux Member

What error do you get?

• SieraSiera Member
    edited June 2014

Yea, i know but when You downloading, can You open new tab and enter the site ?

@namhuy said:
    i can download the file

No problem, im so happy You like it.

@ehab said:
    just wanted to thank you for the ninjashare, another cloud backup for me.

I don't have any error, when im downloading file i can't acces site.

@neroux said:
    What error do you get?

• nerouxneroux Member

Siera said: I don't have any error, when im downloading file i can't acces site.

Access what? You cannot open the mentioned address at all?

• SieraSiera Member

When i downloading file from ninjashare i can't access it. After finished download i can.

@neroux said:
    Access what? You cannot open the mentioned address at all?

• nerouxneroux Member

@Siera said:
    When i downloading file from ninjashare i can't access it. After finished download i can.

I am not quite sure what you are trying to say. So you can access the site and you can download the file. Whats the problem then?

Thanked by 1Siera
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@neroux said:
    I am not quite sure what you are trying to say. So you can access the site and you can download the file. Whats the problem then?

I think he's saying that while the file is downloading he can't access the site.

Thanked by 1Siera
  • rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

If what @Nekki is saying is correct then I'm going to guess the site has connection limits allowing you to have only one connection to the site meaning you can only download one file at a time hense the site not working while your downloading.

Thanked by 1Siera
  • SieraSiera Member

Yah, thats right, im so sorry for my english, its hard to understand me.
    How can i fix this problem ?

@rmlhhd said:
    If what Nekki is saying is correct then I'm going to guess the site has connection limits allowing you to have only one connection to the site meaning you can only download one file at a time hense the site not working while your downloading.

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

@Siera said:
    Yah, thats right, im so sorry for my english, its hard to understand me.
    How can i fix this problem ?

No problem, I'd suggest contacting them.

• rmlhhd said: No problem, I'd suggest contacting them.

Who's "them"?

Siera said: Hello guys i have small problem with my site. When im downloading file i can't access it,

• i guess you restrict downloading 1 file at a time using connection limits for the whole domain. This will actually apply to your main site as well, thus making it slow to load and making it inaccesible while a download is in progress. I would suggest you to source downloads via a subdomain where you enforce connection limits, while keeping the main domain free.

• nerouxneroux Member

Which debugging attempts have you tried so far?

• SieraSiera Member
    edited June 2014

I don't have limits to 1 connection in apache config.

@upfreak said:
    i guess you restrict downloading 1 file at a time using connection limits for the whole domain. This will actually apply to your main site as well, thus making it slow to load and making it inaccesible while a download is in progress. I would suggest you to source downloads via a subdomain where you enforce connection limits, while keeping the main domain free.

i don't understand what do You mean

@neroux said:
    Which debugging attempts have you tried so far?

• nerouxneroux Member

Siera said: i don't understand what do You mean

In order to help, it would be really helpful to know what you already tried, configuration- and code-wise, to rectify the situation.

• Try to open website in Google Chrome's Incognito (download in normal mode; access the site from Incognito).

• wychwych Member
    edited June 2014

Use tor browser, or get a Winity VM and use RDP to browse the site whilst your downloading locally.

Overkill - Maybe ;)

• nerouxneroux Member
    edited June 2014

neroux said: helpful to know what you already tried, configuration- and code-wise, to rectify the situation.

Unfortunately nothing as it seems

@Siera pmed
    I've tried increase connection, thats all what i try.

Below you will find the most likely solution to your problem. Weakly encrypted however

Sorry if this sort of response might seem childish or deliberately not helpful but the Internet is a great source of information and there are many people who are willing to help, but if one believes posting alone is sufficient and everyone will come to their rescue I am afraid this is IMHO a certain abuse of the community spirit.

One is here in a professional environment (software development and system administration) and this requires a particular skill set. If you do not have it, acquire it (and the community will be here to assist you, however it is not here to do your job). If this is not an option, hire someone. Simply encountering a problem, apparently not doing anything to fix it and crying for help falls in the category of aforementioned "abuse" I am afraid.

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

weakly encrypted as I said ;)

I want to apologise for this artificial hurdle but I hope you can see my point.