Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS reselling wanted with pay as you go option - monthly as well as semi/annual basis
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS reselling wanted with pay as you go option - monthly as well as semi/annual basis

gtraxgtrax Member
edited June 2014 in Requests

Hello friends,
I have been working with a provider who has personal dedicated servers in canada. But the network is limited, I mean he has servers only in canada. I have vps reseller rights from him on pay as you go basis. Time to time he matches the offers that are equal to LEB yearly offers. like a 512mb box for $17 a year or a 1GB box for $25 or whatever a normal good stable company offers are going on at LEB. I am not talking about offers of fresh LEB offerers but gurus like crissic, iniz, Prometeus or Weloveservers.
But I want to resell vps servers from other regions as well like UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, czech etc. OpenVZ is preferred due to low cost.
So please guys if anyone can help me project my reselling towards other region servers let me know. Please be sure that trying to match LEB offer (especially yearly ones) is important - not a must - but it is important as many of my clients do visit LEB occasionally.
I will welcome private messages as well as comments here.
Thanks

Comments

• DavidxDavidx Member

SUMMERR.

Thanked by 2raindog308 gtrax
  • gtraxgtrax Member

Yup :). Its here

• ShivamShivam Member

I'm getting 1 new server tomorrow, i probably could give you a really nice deal, [Dallas, Texas] , we will be getting a few new servers over the next few months located in Atlanta , las vegas and maybe buffalo. Then we will expand towards europe. Private message me we could work something out! :)

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited June 2014

@Shivam said:
    I'm getting 1 new server tomorrow, i probably could give you a really nice deal, [Dallas, Texas] , we will be getting a few new servers over the next few months located in Atlanta , las vegas and maybe buffalo. Then we will expand towards europe. Private message me we could work something out! :)

Some quick notes about this guy. Joined yesterday (Joined June 3), has 11 comments and is completely untrustworthy.

• gtraxgtrax Member

@Shivam, looking for EU based services at the moment. Cannot work with US locations.
    @0xdragon Thanks for the feedback. Will be careful :)

• @0xdragon: why is he completely untrustworthy?

Thanked by 2XxNisseGamerxX gtrax
  • ShivamShivam Member

Thanks for that mpkossen , currently @gtrax we have a recently purchased a France dedicated server, should be arriving tomorrow [KVM] , we have a 2 Dedicated servers in Dallas , OpenVZ & KVM - Raid10.

Currently we do every 10 VPS's sold from us you will recieve a free 2 GB Ram VPS.

DDOS Protected Network , You recieve 2 IPV4's with each server.

Europe - > France [Should be arriving] Tomorrow .
    But it will be KVM, However i'm willing to do decent Prices on the Ram / Raid1 Space,
    Unmetered @ 1 GBPS.

But the IPV4's will be a $3.50 / IPV4, France tend to charge a lot for IPV4's Sadly.
    I'll of course give you some free ips included in the price. How much ram you looking for?

• gtraxgtrax Member

well i will be working on pay as you go slabs.
    slabs will be based on RAM 512mb/1024mb/2048mb and HDD 20/30/50 and we can setup a bandwidth limit. So I will be needing a reseller CP in which resources or vps can be added on pay as you go basis. I have sent you a pm. Lets discuss online on skype or phone.

• ShivamShivam Member

Sure when will it be convenient for you and where do you currently live?
    I'd say skype since it will be free and much easier send me a pm of your skype.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited June 2014

mpkossen said: @0xdragon: why is he completely untrustworthy?

-cut-

0xdragon said: Joined yesterday (Joined June 3), has 11 comments and is completely untrustworthy.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • ShivamShivam Member

Oxdragon, i'm not sure how that means i'm untrustworthy, i'm pretty sure everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves in a new community?

• Bump ... For UK and Netherlands VPSes

• Well, I can sure vouch for the testimonials.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

DalekOfSkaro said: Well, I can sure vouch for the testimonials.

LOL! I swear the most common testimonials come with the free templates.

@Shivam you are a ridiculous fraud. The Facebook reviews/ratings tell a more believable story: three bad ratings and the one good rating says you ignore customers and "support is slipping".

• DalekOfSkaroDalekOfSkaro Member
    edited August 2014

raindog308 said: LOL! I swear the most common testimonials come with the free templates.

Kelsey looks legit!

There virtual servers

@Shivam I'm sorry to call you out, but fake testimonials are a huge turn off and bad publicity. If you're a small business trying to stand out, you should start by not doing these things :-)

• If your wanting me to prove their real. I'll do it.

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited August 2014

@DalekOfSkaro , You have no proof to say that these testimonials are fake if you look at the kudo reviews their done by customers that have wanted to do a review. The facebook reviews all the negative ones clearly are not legit, They haven't purchased my services neither have they visited my website the one person who said we are ''ignorant gits'' said he paid via paypal but since all my services are instant activation and are set up after first payment clearly shows he hasn't paid. Secondly don't accuse me of being a Fraud you have no proof i am i haven't done anything along those lines to be accused of being a fraud, So get your facts straight gather proof and then talk. About the negative reviews as mentioned above yes that month support was a bit slow and i admit it. But clearly your looking for all the negative points to try bring me down in LET. But guess what i'll fight back for my rep. If i'm wrong i'll admit it.

@raindog308 http://prntscr.com/4ej5l2 It's not a free template.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

So "Kelsey" sent her pic in with her testimonial?

Thanked by 1DalekOfSkaro
  • Kelsey is more like a "Michael"

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited August 2014

Curious, how old is Kelsey?

just kidding dont go crazy

• Both images were off his & her facebook page.

• DalekOfSkaroDalekOfSkaro Member
    edited August 2014

I love the duckface

-nobody

P.S. The Joe Harper testimony seems legit (for real).

Also, @Shivam, we're all picking on you, just FYI.

• Well then. Going to call it a night.