Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the team @rsk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Welcome to the team @rsk

After having run a trial with five people last week, I have picked @rsk to help out with writing offers for LowEndBox.

Congratulations to @rsk and welcome to the team!

Comments

• Out of interest, did @rsk write this?

• @PetaByet said:
    Out of interest, did rsk write this?

No, I did. I will not allow a company owner to write their own offers.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

mpkossen said: No, I did. I will not allow a company owner to write their own offers.

I am sure they know the best about their products. If you trust them with the competition, I dont see why not with own. It will be awkward and the conspiracy theories will flow, but, personally, I dont see an issue.
    Anyway, congratulations @rsk :)

• VPNVPN Member

Well done @rsk

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Congrats @rsk!

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

Congrats!

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

Thanks a lot to everybody, and a big thanks to the other competitors for actually doing your best.

PetaByet said: Out of interest, did @rsk write this?

I have never joined the competition for LEB to actually write for MyRSK. I am a pretty straightforward person, and my business will not conflict with my volunteering work that I will put forward for LE*.

:-)

Maounique said: It will be awkward and the conspiracy theories will flow, but, personally, I dont see an issue.

Anyway, congratulations @rsk :)

There should be no awkwardness if everything is straightforward :-)

Thanks Maounique.

• CONGRATZ @rsk

rsk said: There should be no awkwardness

ON LE*??? Come on, people think you have to agree with their god/PoV/theory, whatever to be eligible to buy from you...
    Writing posts about your products in a supposedly unbiased blog is like stuffing cocaine in a paranoid.

Thanked by 1netomx

Maounique said: ON LE*??? Come on, people think you have to agree with their god/PoV/theory, whatever to be eligible to buy from you...

Writing posts about your products in a supposedly unbiased blog is like stuffing cocaine in a paranoid.

That is why I am not going to write any posts that relate to MyRSK. Although, I can do it in an unbiased way, I just do not want it to rain havoc. I am steering far, far away. It is the only possible, best way to keep things calm. Company influence will not play any part at all. I promise :-)

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • VPNVPN Member

@rsk said:
    That is why I am not going to write any posts that relate to MyRSK. Although, I can do it in an unbiased way, I just do not want it to rain havoc. I am steering far, far away. It is the only possible, best way to keep things calm. Company influence will not play any part at all. I promise :-)

+1 you can bet that people would get funny if you wrote your own stuff ha.

I personally think as a provider yourself, you'll know how best to write the offers to attract maximum attention. Nothing against Maartens posts as they're great, but a provider writing about providers will be good!

VPN said: +1 you can bet that people would get funny if you wrote your own stuff ha.

I personally think as a provider yourself, you'll know how best to write the offers to attract maximum attention. Nothing against Maartens posts as they're great, but a provider writing about providers will be good!

Thanks for the positivity :-)

I agree, it could be helpful knowing the business inside out.

• awsonawson Member

congrats!

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Congrats @rsk!

• wychwych Member

Gratz @rsk

• Sounds good : )

• Congrats @rsk

• SunnSunn Member

Gratz @rsk

• gtraxgtrax Member

Congrats @rsk

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Welcome to the team @rsk

Thanked by 1netomx

@awson said:
    congrats!

@FtpIt_Radi said:
    Congrats rsk!

@wych said:
    Gratz rsk

@sz1hosting said:
    Sounds good : )

@K2Bytes said:
    Congrats rsk

@Sunn said:
    Gratz rsk

@gtrax said:
    Congrats rsk

@jbiloh said:
    Welcome to the team rsk

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • MikeInMikeIn Member

Congrats @rsk

Continue your good work in all horizon :)

MikeIn said: Congrats @rsk

Continue your good work in all horizon :)

Thanks bro :-)

• jurevejureve Member

Congrats @rsk!!! =D

• Congrats, @rsk

• I dunno about this.

@rsk, a VPS provider, is going to write blog posts for LEB about other VPS providers.

Given the history of LEB & LET, doesn't anyone but anyone but me see the storm brewing?

If he writes positively about another provider, there's a faction that will accuse him of having hidden interests, secret agendas, etc., etc.

If he writes negatively about another provider, there's a faction that will accuse him of unfairly using his author privileges to disparage a competitor.

All of which will be completely untrue, but will feed the fire.

Hopefully I'm wrong and somehow this'll work out.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • BradBrad Member

@sleddog said:
    I dunno about this.

rsk, a VPS provider, is going to write blog posts for LEB about other VPS providers.

Given the history of LEB & LET, doesn't anyone but anyone but me see the storm brewing?

If he writes positively about another provider, there's a faction that will accuse him of having hidden interests, secret agendas, etc., etc.

If he writes negatively about another provider, there's a faction that will accuse him of unfairly using his author privileges to disparage a competitor.

All of which will be completely untrue, but will feed the fire.

Hopefully I'm wrong and somehow this'll work out.

Isn't it the same case with ColorCrossing themselves?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

/me puts tinfoil hat on

sleddog said: Hopefully I'm wrong and somehow this'll work out.

I am one fair person, and my articles will prove that. I am sure that both Maarten and I will work on the queue/incoming tickets, and not prioritize some companies over others.

I guess only time will prove myself to the LE* community :-)

Thanked by 1mpkossen

I was also selected for the trial. If Maarten would have given a rat's ass about the attacks, he probably wouldnt do that, however, he did and this looks good, IMO, you cant make every nutcase happy, and not trying shows sanity.

This discussion has been closed.