Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoodHosting.co | 2GB RAM $7/mo | OpenNebula SunStone | [Unmetered Bandwidth] [KVM] [Linux/Windows] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoodHosting.co | 2GB RAM $7/mo | OpenNebula SunStone | [Unmetered Bandwidth] [KVM] [Linux/Windows]

2»

Comments

• HoSSaMHoSSaM Member

This service Is very very bad

• i am order until now my vps not give has been 4 day

• @HoSSaM said:
    This service Is very very bad

You were running very abusive software and were told many times regarding your software.

• HoSSaMHoSSaM Member

This is not true

It's accusation
      Incorrect

Please refund my money

VPs work 2 days only

• @HoSSaM said:
    This is not true

You have yet to open a Cancellation Request nor opened a Support Ticket asking for a refund. Spamming the Sales Skype at 2AM won't help you get your refund any faster. Our Terms of Service explains the required steps for a refund in plain English.

• shrubblesshrubbles Member
    edited May 2014

Do you have lower RAM plans ? I'd like to test the service and control panel and don't need that lot of RAM.
    Edit: Sorry, I've already found it on the site.

• Is it possible for you to do a discount on your site's lowest plan ?

• @GoodHosting said:

Where my VPS order has been 5 day nothing get it ?

• @Skynetwork said:

Please open a Support Ticket to the Management department if you feel your other ticket(s) or service related issues are not being handled by our staff adequately. One of our Management staff will personally see to the completion of the issue.

@shrubbles said:
    Is it possible for you to do a discount on your site's lowest plan ?

No. As I have explained in many other threads, the PayPal or Credit Card processing fees for anything under $3 is nonsensical. Our $2 plan currently nets $0.41 on a completed transaction, which doesn't even cover the costs of a staff member setting up the VPS and account initially.

• ok

• @GoodHosting said : Please open a Support Ticket to the Management department if you feel your other ticket(s) or service related issues are not being handled by our staff adequately. One of our Management staff will personally see to the completion of the issue.

Ticket #BTA-8758-PQD i has been opened

still nothing get my order

• @GoodHosting said:

My ticket no answer,
    has been 6 day my order not come

• FaiziFaizi Member

Same here. It has been 4 days for me. Last ticket update was 2 days ago informing they are working to solved some 'issue' regarding the suspension of the 'core router'.

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited June 2014

@Skynetwork & @Faizi

Have they replied your tickets and solved the problems?

• @vdonline said:
    Skynetwork & Faizi

Have they replied your tickets and solved the problems?

Hello @vdonline ,

We have dealt with these two customers tickets, as we have also migrated our primary cluster to a new host to deal with the previous issues as discussed in another thread [ that were causing the above delay in ticket responses. ]

All orders have been cleared and all issues have been dealt with now. Feel free to open a new Support Ticket if your previous ticket was lost due to the hour backlog created from our cluster migration yesterday.

• comXyzcomXyz Member

@GoodHostingGoodHosting good to hear that

• comXyzcomXyz Member

@GoodHosting I tried to order today, but it says this error. Please check it

"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to clients.goodhosting.co. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate)"

By the way, can you PM me an offer for Ci8 plan?
    Thanks

• @vdonline said:
    GoodHosting I tried to order today, but it says this error. Please check it

"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to clients.goodhosting.co. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate)"

By the way, can you PM me an offer for Ci8 plan?
    Thanks

Hello @vdonline,

We have already remedied this by applying a new SSL Certificate. Please hard refresh the page [ Ctrl + F5 ] to obtain the new SSL Certificate on the connection. As per the Ci8 plan, I will send you a Private Message here on LowEndTalk in a moment.

• comXyzcomXyz Member

thanks @GoodHosting