Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

price check: 5 ipv4 address yearly - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

price check: 5 ipv4 address yearly

Comments

• @GreenValueHost said:
    If you don't know something as a fact please do not go and spread lies.

Awww, that's cute. GVH got mad. pats head

• Offers only.
    Please just post offers

• jnguyenjnguyen Member

@GoodHosting said:
    Awww, that's cute. GVH got mad. pats head

Sorry, I refuse to let an imbecile like yourself who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about to go and run his mouth so that he can fit into an overly pathetic "ColoCrossing is evil" bandwagon.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    Sorry, I refuse to let an imbecile like yourself who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about to go and run his mouth so that he can fit into an overly pathetic "ColoCrossing is evil" bandwagon.

I don't even hate Colo, that's why I think it's cute that you're mad.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member

@GoodHosting said:
    I don't even hate Colo, that's why I think it's cute that you're mad.

You're running your mouth as if you knew everything about how CC operates. You don't. Neither do I, but I know enough to say that you're wrong.

You should focus more on your microscopic hosting company and less on spreading false statements.

• Please offers only.
    And goodhosting they should be a discount for multiple ip addresses.

• i know 123systems stock the $5/year 128mb of ram about once per month = $25 but 1 vps with 5 ip's should not cost as much as 5 vps's so i think $20 is a fair price.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@mtwiscool said:
    i know 123systems stock the $5/year 128mb of ram about once per month = $25 but 1 vps with 5 ip's should not cost as much as 5 vps's so i think $20 is a fair price.

No, it isn't and no, 123systems doesn't profit from that plan. Anyway you will end getting your deal, I suppose.

• Huh?

mtwiscool said: @rajprakash said: You may want to Google definitions of the words vary versus very.

I want to see some cheap ip offers for my free vps provider.

• msg7086msg7086 Member

If you are looking at extremely low end ip address, I guess bandwagon used to provide $4/year VPS although they are all out of stock now. You may try to contact them and see if they are willing to give you a quote.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

BlueVM is about 6$ for a Yearly VPS, maybe ask them for 5x IPv4.

• ToadyusToadyus Member
    edited May 2014

@GreenValueHost - tried to lure me in with a $4/year package for 5 ip's which I laughed at because I'm not handing my personal information over to a 16 year old l33t C3O who has 28+ support staff and ticket reply times are +16 years!! Ask him maybe he will offer you the same deal...lol

• @mtwiscool what happen to post4host.info or something like that

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited May 2014

casper253 said: @mtwiscool what happen to post4host.info or something like that

Only one of many major enterprises.

mtwiscool is one of the great project starters of our age.

Thanked by 1ndelaespada
  • @casper253 said:
    mtwiscool what happen to post4host.info or something like that

post2vps was merged into nocostvps.me

• I already got an offer for this for $10 per year so please close this thread.
    Thank You

• The justification reason you gave is not good enough, for the scarce IP world of ARIN is coming.

• @eddynetweb said:
    The justification reason you gave is not good enough, for the scarce IP world of ARIN is coming.

Does that matter any more? Seen plenty of hosts give away IPs with no justifcation recently

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited May 2014

@hostnoob said:
    Does that matter any more? Seen plenty of hosts give away IPs with no justifcation recently

That's because they are gathering all the IP's they can from ARIN so they arn't affected when the time comes when we run out of the open address block space that is left.

ARIN is in their 1.00 stage of allocatable IPv4 addresses left. After that, they will no longer have anymore open IPv4 allocation tables.

What hosts are doing is that they are selling VPS'es for really cheap, with something crazy, like $3/year with 4 IPv4 addresses. They can justify this with ARIN, so they can collect more address pools. Then, they have a safe pool left for after ARIN runs out.

Thanked by 2hashwaltz hostnoob
  • wychwych Member

@mtwiscool said:
    Can we just get offers and not offtopic Stuff?

Learn to post in the right section then.

@mtwiscool said:
    I already got an offer for this for $10 per year so please close this thread.
    Thank You

@mpkossen

• @mtwiscool said:
    I already got an offer for this for $10 per year so please close this thread.
    Thank You

Tell us who please.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @serverian said:
    Tell us who please.

Yes, please. :)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I'd be interested in that as well. Could pick up a couple.

• @serverian said:

why do you need to know?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@mtwiscool said:
    why do you need to know?

He's out of IPs as well and is going to steal your genius idea to GRE from west coast to the NL. ;)

• @mtwiscool said:
    why do you need to know?

Because we want to know what company would give you that many IP's with your justification.

• @eddynetweb said:
    Because we want to know what company would give you that many IP's with your justification.

all i'm going to tell you is its a host with colocrossing.

and what is wrong with my justification?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@mtwiscool said:
    all i'm going to tell you is its a host with colocrossing.

GVH Then. They sent me a email saying to IPV4 for $10/month

• @AlexanderM said:

Not gvh this time.
    i got for $10 per year:
    64Mb Ram
    2gb Space
    1tb Bandwidth per month
    5 ipv4 address

• @mtwiscool said:
    why do you need to know?

So you ask all of us for help, suggestions and offers, but when some of us would be interested in the same offer you just got, you refuse to help. That's a real dick move.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
This discussion has been closed.