Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Minds???????? SCAM??????? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Minds???????? SCAM???????

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2014

AuroraZ said: Sometimes it is a good thing I am a Christian or certain people would not like me very much.

People not liking religion do not usually hate religious people, for example I am sorry for most, except the militants and radicals which use religion as a vehicle for their hatred and love for silver pieces. I hate only the politics of religion. the brainwash, the wars and hatred towards other religions, lifestyles, even science and scientific fact, the indoctrination of kids and hate speeches. I am not affiliated to any religion and still like to donate and help people in need.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • LeoKLeoK Member

Perhaps there should be a Dedicated Minds & Reece, debt collection forum....... haha.....

• wychwych Member

@LeoK said:
    Perhaps there should be a Dedicated Minds & Reece, debt collection forum....... haha.....

im not making another forum! ;)

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member

He has owed me money for years now. I warned people; but seemed no one listened.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

Maounique said: People not liking religion do not usually hate religious people, for example I am sorry for most, except the militants and radicals which use religion as a vehicle for their hatred and love for silver pieces. I hate only the politics of religion. the brainwash, the wars and hatred towards other religions, lifestyles, even science and scientific fact, the indoctrination of kids and hate speeches. I am not affiliated to any religion and still like to donate and help people in need.

I am a Christian but do not belong to any major Church. I do not get involved with them, nor do I believe any of their particular views are right or wrong. I can not judge them, just as I can not judge any man on this earth. I walk my path and they walk theirs and I leave it like that. I also do not believe you have to belong to a major church or religion to be saved or go to heaven. Everyone has their own path to walk in this life, and it is theirs alone. Our path may coincide or intersect for awhile but it is our path.

Thanked by 2Maounique mpkossen
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@AuroraZ Nice :) I wish all religious people were like this.

Thanked by 2Infinity AuroraZ
  • AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

Maounique said: Nice :) I wish all religious people were like this.

I have only met three others that are of a like mind to me and we have a weekly study together. We try to do God's work throughout the week in all that we do and stay on our paths as best we can. Sometimes it is difficult, but with faith we get through it.