Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any favored Location? l Our New Location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any favored Location? l Our New Location

SunnSunn Member

Hello LET members,

My name is Ryyan from KVMVPS.US, and i am curious to ask, what VPS location you would prefer? Currently we offer Buffalo, NY and Dallas, Texas. We are working hard to provide the best experience for all our clients. I kindly ask you to cast your vote below. Based on your votes, we can determine our new location.

Warm Regards, Ryyan H.
Happy Hosting

Location Of Choice?
  1. What location would you prefer?51 votes
    1. Orlando, Florida
        1.96%
    2. Los Angeles, California
      17.65%
    3. London, UK
      80.39%

Comments

• Been lots of demand for more UK/EU hosts on LET lately. London personally since I'm in the UK but I don't have a service with you guys

• @Sunn maybe it's just me but the main paragraph in your post is in a single line that i have to horizontally scroll. It's wrapper in pre and code tags. Did you indent it? (this would cause Markdown to use pre tags). It's a little hard to read.

• SunnSunn Member

@deptadapt said:

Yeah sorry about that, i attempted to indent it, but did not realize indenting was for code format. Sorry about that. I cannot edit it either.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

Southeast Asian countries will be happy if you add LA.

• FalzoFalzo Member

netherland france italy germany should be as good as uk ;-)

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico please

Thanked by 1Mark_R