Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZOHO free plan now 10 accounts ..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ZOHO free plan now 10 accounts ..

ZEROFZEROF Member

As i use Zoho for my blog mail service, i would like to share this nice news. And, if can somebody explain me why now, even in books i see all the time ; in place of , or even .?

Full article: https://www.zoho.com/mail/blog/zoho-mail-doubles-mailboxes-in-free-email-hosting-plan-to-10-users.html

Thanked by 3raindog308 Mark_R Nekki

Comments

• DavidxDavidx Member
    edited May 2014

Probably to gain more users due to Microsh.. shutting off it's free stuff. I just moved a couple of domains to Zoho. I was originally concerned about using them for production, but they have a really nice interface.

• Nice info... I also have Zoho account but haven't used it pretty long time... I think I better have a look it again now.. :D

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

Yup, looks like a deliberate attempt to gain Microsoft's (and to some extent Google's) lost users. Cheers for the heads up!

Also, here's a good article I point people to whenever they ask about semicolons

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Free's the best price there is, so might as well sign up while the going's good.

• GunterGunter Member

I noticed I had 10 users when I registered a week ago. Did they only recently announce this change?

• DavidxDavidx Member

@darknyan said:
    I noticed I had 10 users when I registered a week ago. Did they only recently announce this change?

Yeah, that's weird though as my account only had 5 to begin with.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

David_P said: I was originally concerned about using them for production, but they have a really nice interface.

So, a nice interface makes up for any other problems that might arise in production :)

• nunimnunim Member

Does anyone have any experience using Zoho?

I've got a client who keeps having issues with being sorted as SPAM/Rejections (especially from Yahoo) even though his emails are not SPAM or even marketing in nature, just regular business emails. I'd love to be able to offer him a nice free solution, especially since MS & Google are now paid only products.

It's just a major headache to ensure all mail is being delivered properly due to the literally thousands of Blacklists and SPAM filters out there.

edited May 2014

nunim said: It's just a major headache to ensure all mail is being delivered properly due to the monopolistic companies and surveillance freaks out there.

Fixed.

• wychwych Member

@nunim said:
    It's just a major headache to ensure all mail is being delivered properly due to the literally thousands of Blacklists and SPAM filters out there.

SPF/DKIM in use?

• GunterGunter Member

TIL Zoho doesn't support DKIM, only Yahoo Domainkeys. :(

• DavidxDavidx Member

@Maounique said:
    So, a nice interface makes up for any other problems that might arise in production :)

No, I was more concerned about ease of use. I think Zoho has been around for awhile (1996?) One year before Iperweb? ;)

Bah, I was just having a going at your wording :P

Thanked by 2Davidx netomx