Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

48 hrs refund | zionvps | openvz | starting $4.5/mo for 512m | ddos protected | unmetered bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

48 hrs refund | zionvps | openvz | starting $4.5/mo for 512m | ddos protected | unmetered bandwidth

zionvpszionvps Member
edited May 2014 in Offers

Greetings from ZionVPS - http://zionvps.com

Company info: We are a relatively new company. We have been providing openvz and kvm offers since 2 months. The registration as a LLP is already under process and should take no more than one month. We specialize in providing affordable servers. We are dedicated to run the business, and prepared for financial liabilities in upcoming months. At first, we plan to rent dedicated servers, until all the legal obligations are cleared, then we will start co locating at different locations with our own hardware.

Offer info: Today we are here to offer openvz servers. The nodes are located in Montreal, Canada. Node specs are AMD Operaton CPU, 32 or 64 GB ram, 4x2tb hard disks raided 0+1, bandwidth upgraded to 1.5Gbps. All the following plans are unmanaged, however management and cpanel are offered as an addon. Management is reactive, and done via skype. The node is hosted in OVH datacenter. Offshore backups are taken everyday on each node via FTP, and we will soon implement features allowing clients to backup their system on their own.

Plans :

• Plan 1:
  • $6.50 /Mo $4.50./Mo recurring coupon - LEBZION512
  • 30 GB Raid protected SAS HDD
  • 512 mb ram
  • unmetered bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4, 2 IPv6 with DDoS protection
  • Access to 2 cpu cores
  • buy now
  • total 5 in stock!

• Plan 2:

• $9.50$ /Mo $7/Mo recurring discount - LEBZION1024
  • 50 GB Raid protected SAS HDD
  • 1024 mb ram
  • unmetered bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4, 3 IPv6 with DDoS protection
  • Access to 3 cpu cores
  • buy now
  • total 5 in stock!

• You may not use unmetered bandwidth for denial - of service attacks. Hosting legal mirrors are allowed, for example - a debian http mirror. To prevent abuse, unmetered bandwidth is limited with port speed. Plan 1 comes with 50Mbps, Plan 2 with 100Mbps.

Payment is accepted via Paypal and after payment, provisioning is instant.

Comments

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited May 2014

anything that contains zion or zionist i boycott! nice template though :)

• zionvpszionvps Member

@TarZZ92 said:

In my case, i took the name based on the city zion, the last city where humans were left in movie the matrix c:

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited May 2014

@TarZZ92 said:

Me too. Sure you're not a evangelical Christian Zionist? Saw some of them on TV (Al Jazeera), the most nasty bunch of people ever. Claim to love Jesus, but the place where Jesus was born is under occupation by people who hate Jesus and they support it.

To the OP, change the name if you just named it after the Matrix. Some ppl will boycott, just because of the name.

Thanked by 1zionvps
  • kyakykyaky Member

no Zionism, ty

• zionvpszionvps Member

well, i am not a religious or spiritual person (: but if someone else is, let them. if they make decisions based on the name, i dont think that they would be good people anyway