Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DireVPS ★ Size isn't everything! ★ £4/m/4GB, £2.50/m/2GB, £1.25/m/1GB, £7.50/y/512MB - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DireVPS ★ Size isn't everything! ★ £4/m/4GB, £2.50/m/2GB, £1.25/m/1GB, £7.50/y/512MB

2»

Comments

• seansean Member

@Skynetwork @trexos CPU is now 2x 1600MHz

• trexostrexos Member

@sean said:
    Skynetwork trexos CPU is now 2x 1600MHz

Sounds awesome :)

• I had just had to have one at this price, so I ordered one. Thanks for the great offer and kudos on the marketing!

Thanked by 1Dave
  • BluBoyBluBoy Member

Woot! quadrupled the CPU since my purchase :)

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing what appears to be Distributed Reflection Denial of Service attacks (DrDoS) aka DNS Amplification Attacks on this host.
    I am getting hundreds of unsolicited DNS responses from a very large range of SRC IPs.

EG: IP DROP: IN=eth0 OUT= MAC= SRC=198.15.106.162 DST=$IP LEN=64 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=56 ID=0 DF PROTO=UDP SPT=59872 DPT=53 LEN=44

(I just want to point out that I am very happy with the service, at this stage the traffic is not affecting me... I am just curious if they are attacking my IP in particular or the entire netblock).

• DavidRDavidR Member

Just a quick warning, if anybody thinks about testing, you are wasting your time. Node has not got enough memory to even deliver 512MB RAM for half a minute, it's useless. And yes, I tried to raise the issue with the owner, no response for 4+ days unfortunately. It's a bit sad, I gave them a fair chance and waited a lot longer than I would usually wait for a response, but I guess it's another dead horse. Luckily it was cheap, but I lost time trying to get it running, so not really a good experience - if you don't even have resources to provide "a bit of what you offer", you shouldn't, at all, imho.

• What are people using this for? Anyone hosting a website? Link?