Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RAWVPS.COM 【KVM 386MB -> FREE WINDOWS -> $4.99/ Germany】【$3.99 -> 512MB -> 30GB/ USA】
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RAWVPS.COM 【KVM 386MB -> FREE WINDOWS -> $4.99/ Germany】【$3.99 -> 512MB -> 30GB/ USA】

crossingcrossing Member
edited May 2014 in Offers

RAWVPS.COM offers special Free Windows License for all KVM plans. USA, Germany and Romanian Locations. We also have OpenVZ virtualization.

Specification of our nodes
Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1245 v3
4 x 2 TB SATA 6 Gb/s Enterprise HDD (Hardware-RAID 10)
Port speed 1Gbit

Exclusive LowEndTalk Offer $3.99 512MB OpenVZ , $4.99 386MB KVM Windows License included.

Windows Server 2008/2012 License FREE with every KVM Package ! image
Only 4 available !

OpenVZ 512MB KVM 386MB
RAM: 512MB 386MB
vSwap: 512MB 386MB
Disk: 30GB 50GB
Bandwidth: 1.25 TB 1 TB
Speed: 100Mbs 100Mbs
IPv4 1 1
---------- --------------- ---------------
Price: $3.99/month $4.99/month
Order: Order Order

Check our website for full price offer.
We have over 13 WorldWide Cloud Server Locations !

Payment methods: PayPal, Credit Card

TOS/AUP : 
http://rawvps.com/terms.html

Comments

• VPNVPN Member

I like your billing platform theme, what is it? WHMCS?

• @OkieDoke said:
    I like your billing platform theme, what is it? WHMCS?

they do use hostbill which is crappie looking billing

• NekkiNekki Veteran

The real question here is, how well will Windows 2k8/2k12 run under 386MB RAM

• VPNVPN Member

And why 386 and not 384 lol.

Also odd that the domain name rawvps.com was registered in November 2009, expired in December 2011 and then registered again in December 2013 by the same person.

Possible previous dead pool?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I'd be careful with this host, some quick poking around revealed:

According to whois the website is owned by a "Michael Mendez" who lives in a very expensive street in New York

The phone number listed on the website and in the whois belongs to First Credit Union Bank

The website is hosted on 176.9.81.42, which belongs to MXHost.ro (a Romanian hoster whose website is only in Romanian)

The only person who has circled RAWVPS on G+ is Radoi Nelu, some Romanian identity

Radoi Nelu has promoted Tradesport.ro on his G+ site. Tradesport.ro is hosted on the same IP as RAWVPS.

==>Conclusion: OP is most likely some Romanian individual trying to conceal his identity.
    ==> Source

• crossingcrossing Member
    edited May 2014

@AlexanderM said:
    I'd be careful with this host, some quick poking around revealed:

According to whois the website is owned by a "Michael Mendez" who lives in a very expensive street in New York

The phone number listed on the website and in the whois belongs to First Credit Union Bank

The website is hosted on 176.9.81.42, which belongs to MXHost.ro (a Romanian hoster whose website is only in Romanian)

The only person who has circled RAWVPS on G+ is Radoi Nelu, some Romanian identity

Radoi Nelu has promoted Tradesport.ro on his G+ site. Tradesport.ro is hosted on the same IP as RAWVPS.

==>Conclusion: OP is most likely some Romanian individual trying to conceal his identity.
    ==> Source

This days people are getting jealous when you live on expensive streets :) About the IP that's not the IP of the website, stop posting copy/paste fake info.

We are offering professional VPS services starting from OpenVZ, KVM, pure Cloud Servers on 13 locations worldwide and Dedicated Servers.

• VPNVPN Member

@AlexanderM do you have any proof to back it up? I don't doubt you but evidence would be great.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

OkieDoke said: do you have any proof to back it up? I don't doubt you but evidence would be great.

The non-cloudflare IP that came back for me was very similar to the one previously posted and came back as Hetzner. I believe the address provided via whois is not currently a valid one, because there is no building number and I can find no record of a building with no number on Park Avenue, NY.

• DeeeebsDeeeebs Member

@crossing said: "RAWVPS.COM offers special Free Windows License for all KVM plans and OpenVZ virtualization. USA, Germany and Romanian Locations."

How does your Windows on OpenVZ work? :/

• We enable it whois privacy so everyone will be happy now.> @Deeeebs said:

How does your Windows on OpenVZ work? :/

Only KVM.