Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unbeatable prices - $5/Atom - $20/4Core X5150- $39/8Core (L5420)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unbeatable prices - $5/Atom - $20/4Core X5150- $39/8Core (L5420)

MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
edited May 2014 in Offers

Offers in price order. Remember discounts are shown at checkout after applying the coupon. Discount are recurring for the lifetime of your order.

Atom 230, 2GB RAM, 100GB Disk - $5/mo (Atlanta)

* 2GB RAM

* 100GB Disk

* 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

* 1 IPv4 Address

* /64 IPv6 address block

* Gigabit port

* Gigabit port

$5/month (payable annually at $60/year) - Coupon SAVEMAY2014

$10/month (paid month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEMAY2014

Order Here

HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB - $20/mo (Atlanta)

Four X5150 cores, VT support - runs all major OS: Linux, VMWare, XenServer, Windows or install your own from ISO. Your own VPS server? Minecraft? Storage? Development? Its your server and your resources - you can max it out 24x7!

• 2 x Dual Core 5150 Xeon
  • 16GB RAM
  • 500GB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • OS: Linux, Windows (you provide the license)[I], FreeBSD or your own ISO[/I]
  • Gigabit port

$20/month (payable quarterly at $60/quarter) - Coupon SAVEMAY2014

$30/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEMAY2014

Order Here

HP Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB - $39/mo (Atlanta, Los Angeles, Dallas, Minneapolis)
  • 2 x Quad Core L5420 Xeon (8 Cores)
  • 16GB RAM
  • 1TB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • OS: Linux, Windows (you provide the license)[I], FreeBSD or your own ISO[/I]
  • Gigabit port

$39/month (payable quarterly at $117/quarter) - Coupon SAVEMAY2014

$49/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEMAY2014

Atlanta Order Here

New York Order Here

Los Angeles Order Here

Minneapolis Order Here

Dallas Order Here

All of our services are unmanaged.

Delivery for standard servers is 1-3 working days from order review.

Warez, Linkz, X-Share or Torrent sites are prohibited - if you want to run these types of services, please look elsewhere to avoid disappointment.

Questions? Email us at [email][email protected][/email]

• Steve

Important to note - Dallas and Minneapolis stock is very short on some products and backorders on others. New York has almost all its backorders cleared, LA some units in short supply but more servers will be online there this week.

Seattle and Phoenix although not mentioned should have more stock Wednesday/Thursday.

Comments

• VirtovoVirtovo Member

said: HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB - $20/mo (Atlanta)

Can get a /29 with this?

said: Also censored from here are Delimiter's servers for VPS providers with /27 or /26 prebundled.

Didn't see any additional servers in the WHT thread. Did I miss them? Are you able to PM details?

• @Virtovo - Yes X5150 and above can get /29 and /28

Will PM you

• NekkiNekki Veteran

DAMN YOU WHY NOT $5/MONTH ROLLING DAMN YOU WHY

• Not to be that guy or anything but I find it interesting that delimiter never answered back on my ticket for getting additional IPs and then closed it randomly.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@MarkTurner said:
    Virtovo - Yes X5150 and above can get /29 and /28

Will PM you

Do you have better prices?

• I'm wondering now too how much Marks price is on a /28 and /29

• If only the Atom 230 had a TB disk...

• ditroneditrone Member

Can I also get Debian 7 on the Atom server? (and even better, win2k8 byol?)

• iSkyiSky Member

@MarkTurner you keep post offer but sadly i got refused, i wanna have one too. Can you do something ? i love the offers, but they refuse my order. Please

• @iSky said:
    MarkTurner you keep post offer but sadly i got refused, i wanna have one too. Can you do something ? i love the offers, but they refuse my order. Please

The only reason they will refuse you is if you are not using correct details. Stop using fake details and they will accept your order.

• @catalystium - what was your ticket number and when was it opened?

@netomx - IPs are not discounted but you can buy servers with /27 or /26 bundled with them

@princeshoko - Its the same pricing $1/IP/month so /29 = $8 or /28 = $16/month

@Albertdb - You can get quite a few terrabytes per Atom BUT its expensive because its all NetApp based fibre-channel storage.

@ditrone - No, Debian is not supported as booting from an ISCSI root is still unreliable/broken. Ubuntu does work fine though

@iSky - if you're getting blocked its because as @0xdragon says you are providing inaccurate information OR you have some bad history eg spamming, DOS, chargeback, etc

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

MarkTurner said: @netomx - IPs are not discounted but you can buy servers with /27 or /26 bundled with them

:( thx

• @netomx - you can get L5520, 24GB, 2 x 1TB, /26 for $99 - see here

• princeshokoprinceshoko Member
    edited May 2014

Anyone got a good link on "NetApp based fibre-channel storage" I guess tech has surpassed me as I have no clue what this is.

(I imagine this to be a huge NAS type device that is shared storage to several servers?)
    I did Google and found not much. Mostly on NetApp as a company.

Time to throw out my old 10MB hard drives that weigh 5lbs I guess, but my Compac Portable from 1982 still works dang it.

• @MarkTurner said:
    You can get quite a few terrabytes per Atom BUT its expensive because its all NetApp based fibre-channel storage.

Then there is no point in renting a dedicated server if it doesn't have all of its resources (except network) dedicated. I suggest you buying Celeron J1900 boards (they come with two Gbit Ethernet ports) and selling 4 VPSs each one with a dedicated core and 500Mb connection. It will be more powerful, cheaper in terms of consumption and profit will increase.

• @Princeshoko - http://www.netapp.com/ they make large enterprise NAS systems which run their own proprietary OS and filesystem.

@albertdb - you missed the point, 95% of the customers using these Atom servers are buying them because they want RAID storage for backups. NetApp storage is fast and reliable. If you want cheap and single disk - then take a X5150 for $20/month - you get 500GB physical disk and 16GB RAM.

Atom = 5c/GB/month ie $5/100GB
    X5150 = 4c/GB/month ie $20/500GB
    L5420 = 3.9c/GB/month ie $39/1000GB

If you do the comparison per GB for dedicated resources, its aggressively priced

• iSkyiSky Member

No, i give all my truth information. Nothing is fake. But still the order is cancelled

• @iSky - can you pm me your email, I want to get this looked at

• seikanseikan Member

Too bad no Debian for the Atom :(

• @Seikan - what about Ubuntu? Or a larger system like the $20 X5150?

• @MarkTurner this has been a month ago, I don't need the IPs anymore though as I've moved on and gotten some elsewhere with a different server.

Ticket#165495

Basically closed it without saying anything else, which is ridiculous.

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited May 2014

@catalystium - I will check in the morning for you. Will be interested to get the background on this.

Thanked by 1catalystium
  • gracagraca Member

no debian for the atom server? actually I'm going to order it, until I see debian didn't work

• @Graca - use Ubuntu unless there is a specific reason for Debian

• NoermanNoerman Member

@Nekki said:
    DAMN YOU WHY NOT $5/MONTH ROLLING DAMN YOU WHY

TOTALLY AGREED.

@Nekki Are U moderator now? Congrats.

• gracagraca Member

@MarkTurner said:
    Graca - use Ubuntu unless there is a specific reason for Debian

not that specific, just need to updates some of my script

• @Graca - order one and install Ubuntu. When/if Debian finally gets their ISCSI boot reliably working then we'll add it back to the list.

@Noerman - Its not cost effective for us to handle $5/month billing, we're not setup for this type of 'micro-payment'. If you want it month-to-month you pay a premium for the additional headache.

Thanked by 2Noerman publio
  • bugisbugis Member

@MarkTurner

whether there is a panel for the client to reinstall the os like SolusVM ?

as in datashack should send a ticket to ask install os

• @bugis - you can reinstall through our control panel

• bugisbugis Member

@MarkTurner

please activated invoice 134335