Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Offshore hosting that ignores DMCA - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Offshore hosting that ignores DMCA

2»

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Most providers in EU see this as Abuse report if it called DCMA or not, so basically go East Europe is useless.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@Infinity580 said:
    Most providers in EU see this as Abuse report if it called DCMA or not, so basically go East Europe is useless.

Linking to copyrighted content is legal on many parts of Europe, not just Eastern Europe. My country, Spain, is one of those places and it's up to the provider to consider any action or not when getting DMCA notices referring only linked content.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited May 2014

Nyr said: Linking to copyrighted content is legal on many parts of Europe, not just Eastern Europe. My country, Spain, is one of those places and it's up to the provider to consider any action or not when getting DMCA notices referring only linked content.

Indeed, if you read the second post in this thread (mine) and follow the link there - the EU court has rules that a hyperlink is not a copyright violation. So if it is just links to other content - it shouldn't be a problem, in any EU country.

Thanked by 1Claverhouse
  • CakeyCakey Member

Nice nulled WHMCS, reseller hosting (certushost.com) and huge scam, why don't you go away to some other forum trying to scam.

• BlastVMBlastVM Member

@Cakey said:
    Nice nulled WHMCS, reseller hosting (certushost.com) and huge scam, why don't you go away to some other forum trying to scam.

That seems to be Hostbill not WHMCS.

I don't think there is is a nulled version of Hostbill in circulation.

• CakeyCakey Member

@BlastVM said:
    I don't think there is is a nulled version of Hostbill in circulation.

Interesting but it's still under reseller/shared hosting from certushost.com

• @Cakey said:

I'm not scaming , i just want to help you ;)

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Stay very, very far away from this company.

• Certushost is one of the biggest scammer in the hosting business. They are always at Ebay. I know many people loose money and business from them. Their standard cheating is to suspend your account with everything on after max. 3 months. Without any warning. All your websites and customers contents are gone forever. They operate under different "company names". All are connected with something to certushost servers, IPs, company addresses or emails.

This discussion has been closed.