Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Offshore hosting that ignores DMCA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Offshore hosting that ignores DMCA

Hello

I am looking for the best and cheapest offshore web hosting that ignores DMCA for my project (example links to the broadcast of the German,US television) , and i want also that the payment method is bitcoin.

I care for high-speed for all country.

Comments

• Take a look over at http://prq.se

• mikegmikeg Member

@Adizi said:
    Hello

I am looking for the best and cheapest offshore web hosting that ignores DMCA for my project (example links to the broadcast of the German,US television) , and i want also that the payment method is bitcoin.

I care for high-speed for all country.

I have sent you a PM, we have 10Gbps VPS's in The Netherlands and we accept bitcoin.

• CakeyCakey Member

This again, OP frontends are cheaper than hosts that allows you to get lots of dmca reports, and it's safer as they only get to the frontends and not your actual server

• @Cakey said:
    This again, OP frontends are cheaper than hosts that allows you to get lots of dmca reports, and it's safer as they only get to the frontends and not your actual server

One thing to consider in this case though is, that you need to make sure your server does not initiates any communication on its own, as there is otherwise a good chance it might expose itself.

• CakeyCakey Member

@neroux said:
    One thing to consider in this case though is, that you need to make sure your server does not initiates any communication on its own, as there is otherwise a good chance it might expose itself.

Yep but if you do it right you save quite a lot of money as most hosts just increase the price due to being "offshore" and mostly has even worse bw than normal ones

• @Cakey said:
    Yep but if you do it right you save quite a lot of money as most hosts just increase the price due to being "offshore" and mostly has even worse bw than normal ones

You also need to look into the terms of your "shield" provider though. They might easily forward complaints or even reveal your information.

• CakeyCakey Member

@neroux said:
    You also need to look into the terms of your "shield" provider though. They might easily forward complaints or even reveal your information.

Most hosts actually acts like you're hosting it on their network thus won't look into it

• AdiziAdizi Member

only prq.se is offshore and ignoring dmca hosting?

• @Adizi said:
    only prq.se is offshore and ignoring dmca hosting?

Edis would be another option, depending on the location you choose of course.

• AdiziAdizi Member
    edited April 2014

important to me that hosting was offshore for EU and US

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Many European providers won't have a problem with you as long as you only link to third party services, you don't need to go with PRQ.

If you plan to get tens of abuse notices on a 3€/month server, that's a different question then, is not about the provider caring but about you causing more hassle than profit.

• www.xsltel.com

• AdiziAdizi Member

i want keep links for germany tv transmission, or other project with linking

• AdiziAdizi Member

bigbluebox this is new services?

• nerouxneroux Member

@Adizi said:

2.5 months ago

• AdiziAdizi Member

hmm do not know if they are allowed to trust

• nerouxneroux Member

Have you checked out Edis?

You can always clarify with @William if the content would be a problem.

• AdiziAdizi Member

Edis is ok, but offshore is only Isle of Man - is it fast for US and EU country?

• nerouxneroux Member

What do you define as "off-shore"? Not within the EU or US? Keep in mind the Isle of Man has still close ties to the UK of course.

Also, they'd have five other locations not in the EU or the US.

• @neroux said:
    Have you checked out Edis?

You can always clarify with William if the content would be a problem.

I believe the DC they use in Sweden ignores DMCAs and it's also safe to host warez sites in Spain (although this was a year or two ago)

• nerouxneroux Member

@hostnoob said:
    I believe the DC they use in Sweden ignores DMCAs and it's also safe to host warez sites in Spain (although this was a year or two ago)

DMCA should be ignored everywhere outside the US. Local law is a different topic of course. It really depends what the OP wants to host and whether it could violate the local laws of his hosting and provider's location.

Thanked by 1Claverhouse
  • AdiziAdizi Member

So who do you suggest?

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

no need to go offshore. We are a onshore company that ignores dmca. we follow local laws not american laws.

• AdiziAdizi Member

swedendedicated.com don't accept bitcoin payment :/

• CakeyCakey Member

@Adizi said:

Quite a lot of my users has reported their service as a scam and get terminated for no reason after like 14 days.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member

DMCA is nothing outside US, and probably EU,they may follow that. even Canada refuse that. Go East Europe and never got wrong with it.

This discussion has been closed.