Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have Kimsufi dedi box for sale ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone have Kimsufi dedi box for sale ?

Looking for someone that can transfer me a 2012 or 2013 Kimsufi dedi?

http://lowendbox.com/blog/kimsufi-e2-99month-2gb-atom-dedicated-server-in-roubaix-france/

please let me inform if you like to sell?

thanks !

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member

I thought theses boxes cannot get transferred?

• Amitz said: I thought theses boxes cannot get transferred?

:/

• ben78ben78 Member

Amitz said: I thought theses boxes cannot get transferred?

Really they want to get rid of their 'mistake'?

sad news, those are (were?) quite interesting..

• ben78 said: Really they want to get rid of their 'mistake'?

what mistake ? :o

• If it is transferable and there are offers, I want a kimsufi box, too.

• AmitzAmitz Member

That was a question indeed...
    I am not fully sure, but I think that I read this somewhere.

• I don't think anybody will let go one. I am prepaying mine at least a year upfront, just in case.

It is great great great :-)

• i really miss the offer :/

• LeeLee Veteran

They cant be trasferred, I got 3 on that deal, all in use and never skipped a beat.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2014

I have 2 of them. Both in use. One of them has hiccups from time to time, but generally, they are doing well. I use them for backups. But I already fear the day when I should need their support as it is only via their forum and I can imagine that it will be a pain in the neck...

• earlearl Member

@shyaminayesh said:
    i really miss the offer :/

I don't think you would have gotten one anyways.. half way thought the promo they changed the requirement that you had to be in EU or France.

• AmitzAmitz Member

And the waiting time was ridiculous. I remember that I waited more than 45 days for those tiny boxes... ;-)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2014

Up to 3 Months for one box, got in 3 Hours as i ordered at same day.

• earlearl Member
    edited April 2014

@Amitz said:
    And the waiting time was ridiculous. I remember that I waited more than 45 days for those tiny boxes... ;-)

I Think I waited 45 days for them to refund me.. by the time it was refunded I lost $5 cause of the currency exchange..

• Just get an online.net dedi. It's similiar in specs and panel.

• AmitzAmitz Member

How is online.net's network in the meantime?

• earlearl Member

@joelgm said:
    Just get an online.net dedi. It's similiar in specs and panel.

OVH has better drives.. the 500 GB hybrid drives from online.net is not the greatest.

• I want one too :)

• ben78ben78 Member

shyaminayesh said: what mistake ? :o

Setting prices so low. Their old customers left the box they had to get a new kimsufi. From what I understand that's why they have been "sold out" for a while and came back with more expensive / not than interesting prices...

• @joelgm said:

it's not 2.99 though... might as well just get a 7.99 kimsufi

• GienGien Member

Still if anyone has a spare 2,99 kimsufi for sale... Just drop me a pm

• According to the OVH server transfer procedure, one needs to fill out a transfer form on the web and the print out and MAIL the signed form to OVH in France. It takes a lot of time. They don't accept emailed or faxed copies.

• sc754sc754 Member

@joelgm said:

Not if you got an n2800 like I did, online's seedbox has a terribly slow single core cpu. Disk speed is bad too

• @sc754 said:
    Not if you got an n2800 like I did, online's seedbox has a terribly slow single core cpu. Disk speed is bad too

They're ok as seedboxes.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

Ill sell ya a N2800 for £70

• camargcamarg Member

I've been waiting for mine for more than two months. While I was waiting for the server to be delivered they cancelled my order because I've payed via paypal :O So I had to reorder paying with a cc. It wasn't so easy to get one even back when these were available. Also stock was quite limited it only lasted a week or two.

Mine is running out in about 22 Days, i dont renew it anymore.

If someone is interested for transfer just drop pm when its successfull its yours for 15Euro per PP :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Infinity580 said:

If someone is interested for transfer just drop pm when its successfull its yours for 15Euro per PP :)

I will, but I'm international, will it work?

• camargcamarg Member

@Infinity580 said:

I want this. I'm from EU with an active ovh account.

NVM:

As stated in our terms and conditions, the Kimsufi 2013 server range is strictly reserved for personal use; re-sale is prohibited. Therefore It is not possible to change the contats