Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows OR Linux KVM VPS | 65% OFF on KVM| 2GB RAM at 7$/monthly |Located In Phoenix
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows OR Linux KVM VPS | 65% OFF on KVM| 2GB RAM at 7$/monthly |Located In Phoenix

edited April 2014 in Offers

Prohostingserver is a web hosting provider of shared/dedicated hosting to many levels of customers including service providers, resellers and business customers in almost all part of India and around the globe.

Features :-

Fully Scalable : You can change your VPS plan any time without any data loss or downtime. Many customer first buy small vps and gradually upgrade as per their needs.

SolusVM Control Panel : SolusVM control panel allows customer to start ,stop and reboot there VPS any time , reinstall OS , reset there root passwords and also provide basic monitoring such as RAM usage etc.

RAID 10 HDD: All our Nodes are powered by RAID 10 HDD to provide superior read/write performance and result is in a balanced increase in both redundancy and performance.

Seven Days refund policy : If you are not satisfied with our servers then you can get 100% refund within seven days.

Plans :-

KVM VPS Plan

KVM PLAN 3
Windows Or Linux
2048M DDR3 ECC RAM
80GB Disk
1000 GB Bandwidth
1 IP Address
2 vCore CPU
Instant Setup
Price: 7$ [Coupon LET65OFF]

Order Now

OpenVZ Plan

VPS 4

$4.99 / per month

1024MB RAM
2048M Burst RAM
80GB RAID 10 Disk
2000 GB Bandwidth
1 IP Address
2 L5639 2Ghz CPU
Instant Setup

Order Now

More Plans at Prohostingserver.com

Windows License not included , you need to bring your own license.

Comments

• itgodsitgods Member
    edited April 2014

said: KVM PLAN 3

Windows Or Linux

2048M DDR3 ECC RAM

80GB Disk

1000 GB Bandwidth

1 IP Address

2 vCore CPU

Instant Setup

Price: 7$ [Coupon LET35OFF]

vs

KVM VPS - KVM PLAN 3 2GB RAM 60GB HDD - RAID 10 100 mbps 2 TB Bandwidth 1 IP Address

and

Subtotal: $20.00 USD

30% Recurring Discount: $6.00 USD

Total Due Today: $14.00 USD

Total Recurring: $14.00 USD Monthly

• You have placed order ?.
    I will correct the price to 7$

• Coupon code fixed . you can try now.

• why do none of your KVM plans have 4 cores? :(

• itgodsitgods Member
    edited April 2014

Subtotal: $20.00 USD

35% Recurring Discount: $7.00 USD

Total Due Today: $13.00 USD

Total Recurring: $13.00 USD Monthly

Read the rules. :p

VPS must not exceed USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee

Thanked by 1Prohostingserver
  • you can open a ticket at prohostingserver.com we will see if we can provide you.

• itgods said: Subtotal: $20.00 USD

35% Recurring Discount: $7.00 USD
    Total Due Today: $13.00 USD
    Total Recurring: $13.00 USD Monthly

Read the rules. :p

VPS must not exceed USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee

Corrected Coupon .
    Sorry for this we are offering 65% OFF you can try now.

• NoermanNoerman Member
    edited April 2014

Just submit Ticket #861350

Update, just know this:

Windows Server 2008 R2 (Note: You need to bring your own license) 
    Windows Server 2012 (Note: You need to bring your own license) 

• Yes ,windows license is not included .

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Prohostingserver said: Yes ,windows license is not included .

That's not what the advert says. You'd best update it to reflect that the Windows OS are trial only.

• edited April 2014

Nekki said: That's not what the advert says. You'd best update it to reflect that the Windows OS are trial only.

updated.

• ReeRee Member

First impressions are mixed...ticket response time was good, but server performance is bad. Hopefully that's just due to a large volume of OS installs going on right now, and things will improve over the next few days.

• @Nekki said:

Come on its all common sense, no one would give you a Windows License with a KVM or XEN within LEB pricing.Only possible if you run Hyper-V with Windows Datacenter Edition.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2014

@K2Bytes BuyVM do, don't they?

EDIT: plus, since when is clarity a bad thing anyway?

• @Nekki said:
    K2Bytes BuyVM do, don't they?

Yes but Windows 2003 only I think, their 512 MB+(minimum required for Windows 2008) KVM plans

@Nekki said:
    EDIT: plus, since when is clarity a bad thing anyway?

Yes the host should but with LEB pricing I wouldn't expect anyone to provide me a Windows License with KVM or XEN HVM. Even if someone does, it would be cracked

• NekkiNekki Veteran

So is your point hosts don't need to specify that Windows licenses are trial only, or that they do, but if they don't we shouldn't mention it? I'm slightly confused.

• @Ree said:
    First impressions are mixed...ticket response time was good, but server performance is bad. Hopefully that's just due to a large volume of OS installs going on right now, and things will improve over the next few days.

Regrading performance issue please open a ticket we will check it issue.

• @K2Bytes said:
    Yes the host should but with LEB pricing I wouldn't expect anyone to provide me a Windows License with KVM or XEN HVM. Even if someone does, it would be cracked

Its not possible to provide license at this low pricing .

• elixirelixir Member

Hi, I tried using the coupon code on KVM plan above but it is not working. Is this deal still active or expired?