Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Ramnode VPS for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ramnode VPS for sale

sc754sc754 Member

Hi,

I think it's ok to sell a vps I don't want anymore on here isn't it? I'm also pretty sure I can get ramnode to transfer it to the new owner.

I have a 128mb, 10GB ssd, 500GB bandwidth ramnode openvz vps in the Netherlands. It was bought last month, but I don't need it. So I paid $13.92 which is the recurring amount. It has around 10.5 months left, I'm happy to sell it for $9. Payment by paypal please.

PM me if you're interested.

Comments

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Please open a ticket and we'll work something out for you. "Selling" VPSs creates more work for our support staff at no additional revenue. The last few times someone has tried this, there were issues with the "new" client who took over the VPS as well.

Thanked by 2george Magiobiwan
  • sc754sc754 Member

@Nick_A said:
    Please open a ticket and we'll work something out for you. "Selling" VPSs creates more work for our support staff at no additional revenue. The last few times someone has tried this, there were issues with the "new" client who took over the VPS as well.

Oh ok, thanks Nick

• sc754sc754 Member

/thread

This discussion has been closed.