Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

intronetservers.com l Be aware, Possible scam - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

intronetservers.com l Be aware, Possible scam

2»

Comments

• SunnSunn Member

@Nekki said:
    You're 'Ultra Man'?

Yes?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Which one? Nexus is my favourite.

• My experience with them has been a lot better than some other hosts who advertise here. Most of my responses were within the hour, although it did take some time and miscommunication to get my node migrated to their Amsterdam location. I'm still wary because of the price, but the performance is pretty hot stuff, honestly.

Thanked by 1IntroNet
  • SunnSunn Member

@Nekki said:
    Which one? Nexus is my favourite.

What?, this comment was irrelevant.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Sunn said:
    What?, this comment was irrelevant.

Not if you're really into UltraMan. I'm doubting your credentials in that area.

• @Nekki said:
    Not if you're really into UltraMan. I'm doubting your credentials in that area.

I guess he hide his name here and change to UltraMan for privacy purpose.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Noerman said:
    I guess he hide his name here and change to UltraMan for privacy purpose.

Rather daft of him to post it here then, he's outed himself.

• @Sunn - he is telling the truth there are two directors listed:

SHUBHANKAR KUMAR KAHALI
    ABDULRAHMAN WAZZAN

One listed in London, the other in Dubai.

The address is a private members club. Incorporation Date 14/04/2014

Thanked by 1IntroNet
  • iSkyiSky Member

@noerman yes, i am try their vbox1 and it was running great
    just curious about their managed plan with cpanel and free domain
    i hope @intronet can explain it clearly to us, so no doubt

• Just to let you guys know, @Sunn is a scammer. He claims to pay for sysadmin work but never does. He owes a number of people on this forum in excess of $200.

Its the pot calling the kettle black, but okay. My experience with Intronetservers has been fine, support is fast enough (24 hours per response) which is what I expect for this price.

Thanked by 1IntroNet
  • iSkyiSky Member

@0xdragon do you have any evidence to proof he is scam ? wanna look into it

• @iSky said:
    0xdragon do you have any evidence to proof he is scam ? wanna look into it

I'll PM you.

• SunnSunn Member
    edited April 2014

@0xdragon said:
    Just to let you guys know, Sunn is a scammer. He claims to pay for sysadmin work but never does. He owes a number of people on this forum in excess of $200.

Its the pot calling the kettle black, but okay. My experience with Intronetservers has been fine, support is fast enough (24 hours per response) which is what I expect for this price.

Really who? I know the people who did work for me and i have paid them properly. Please PM me whoever i owe 200$ to. Also, i can show you all proof on skype, so please get online quick.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@Sunn also tried offering me a job, after seeing how low paying of a job it was (and after seeing what hardware he was running) I declined. He kept messaging me about his KVM nodes having issues and not being able to correctly set a node from CC up correctly. A few of the skype messages about his CC node:

[21:01:55] Ultra Man: Eff this
    [21:01:59] Ultra Man: FUck the node
    [21:02:05] Ultra Man: Stupid colocrossing
    [21:02:10] Ultra Man: I hate there whole company now.
    [21:02:30] Ultra Man: I will never order from this comapny again.
    [21:02:32] Ultra Man: Im done.

Another entertaning chat I had with him:

[19:18:04] Ultra Man: Mathew,
    [20:09:26] Matthew Vz: Just seen your message now, sorry
    [20:09:39] Ultra Man: Its fine.
    [20:09:46] Ultra Man: I've decided to upgrade
    [20:09:48] Ultra Man: to an E3
    [20:09:55] Ultra Man: would you work with that?
    [20:10:18] Matthew Vz: Are you running RAID-1 or 10 on that box?
    [20:10:27] Matthew Vz: Just curious
    [20:10:33] Ultra Man: Raid 0
    [20:10:44] Matthew Vz: Why 0?
    [20:10:53] Matthew Vz: If a disk takes a crap all data is lost
    [20:11:05] Ultra Man: Then
    [20:11:08] Ultra Man: what does raid 0 do?
    [20:11:20] Ultra Man: so it makes things worser?
    [20:11:24] Ultra Man: should i remove it?

What I'm trying to say here is that if you order from kvmvps.us you might as well burn your own money because you are buying from a provider that hardly knows how to use IPMI or know where the basic system logs are (Check skype log below).

[20:18:13] Matthew Vz: Check your logs
    [20:18:30] Ultra Man: In ssh?
    [20:18:35] Matthew Vz: Mhm
    [20:18:42] Ultra Man: ok
    [20:18:46] Ultra Man: cmmd?

• matthewvz said: [20:11:08] Ultra Man: what does raid 0 do?

Just wow!

Thanked by 20xdragon netomx
  • akzakz Member

Wow this thread backfired really quickly lol

Thanked by 30xdragon netomx Mark_R

Thanked by 20xdragon akz
  • BellaBella Member
    edited April 2014

Not sure if they are a scam or not, but the support technician was asking me for the root password for my box to enable TUN/TAP.

You can see the screen shot and more info here http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/553343#Comment_553272

• NekkiNekki Veteran

This one has gone well overnight. Entertaining!

Thanked by 3netomx 0xdragon Mark_R
  • sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited April 2014

rubbish support most likely and other things, running a hosting company is a 24/7 job

• @sz1hosting said:
    rubbish support most likely and other things, running a hosting company is a 24/7 job

Any proof?

I am receiving timely replies from their support.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I'm all for entertaining drama, but this silly shit has to stop really. This is basically one host bad mouthing another, but with apparently no evidence of wrong-doing.

@mpkossen @spirit @jcaleb how's about taking away offer posting privileges for hosts who do daft stuff like this? It's not like any of the respectable hosts would do it anyway, so it sounds like a win-win situation.

• 0xdragon said: Any proof?

I am receiving timely replies from their support.

oh i see sorry just read what the thread maker said so this is not the full truth ok my last comment on this thread lol

• @Nekki said:
    I'm all for entertaining drama, but this silly shit has to stop really. This is basically one host bad mouthing another, but with apparently no evidence of wrong-doing.

mpkossen spirit jcaleb how's about taking away offer posting privileges for hosts who do daft stuff like this? It's not like any of the respectable hosts would do it anyway, so it sounds like a win-win situation.

What was I ranting about the other day in my poll? Oh, right, test data/benchmarks/screenshots. AGAIN, I'm all in for forcing people to show screenshots of shit going wrong when they blame a host. Or praise one.

• @Nekki i feel yo

This discussion has been closed.