Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IntroNet Servers : Cheap Managed OpenVZ VPS from Netherlands ( FREE SSL,cPanel/WHM & FREE DOMAIN ) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IntroNet Servers : Cheap Managed OpenVZ VPS from Netherlands ( FREE SSL,cPanel/WHM & FREE DOMAIN )

Comments

• Noerman said: Free Domain + cPanel + WHM (get both) ?

Get Both!

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

On vBOX02, I get cPanel/WHM Free if I purchase it annually at USD $45 ?? Correct me If I'm wrong ?? @IntroNet

• ehostlab said: On vBOX02, I get cPanel/WHM Free if I purchase it annually at USD $45 ?? Correct me If I'm wrong ?? @IntroNet

Correct! You will get free cPanel/WHM

• NoermanNoerman Member
    edited April 2014

Any free addons (plugins) with cPanel/WHM?

And please explain:

If your server is attacked (DDoS) more than 2 times.Then we will cancel it without a refund.

If you have a DDoS protection ( Separately Paid) then we will fix it 1 hour.

• may i know if you allow ejabberd on the vps?

• InterNetServers is reinstalling my OS without any notice!
    I used to use Ubuntu 13.10, and they reinstalled an CentOS for me. That sucks.
    The maximum RAM I used was 10%, however, they are charging me consuming 100% of my available RAM, and banned my VPS/
    STAY AWAY FROM InterNetServers!
    BTW, the plan "UltraVPS"(8 cores, 16G Ram, 300G HDD) from them was $12/year, though they had raised their price($25/year), but I am wondering anyone would think it is a reasonable price...More horrible then GVH I think.

• akw28888 said: InterNetServers is reinstalling my OS without any notice! I used to use Ubuntu 13.10, and they reinstalled an CentOS for me. That sucks. The maximum RAM I used was 10%, however, they are charging me consuming 100% of my available RAM, and banned my VPS/ STAY AWAY FROM InterNetServers! BTW, the plan "UltraVPS"(8 cores, 16G Ram, 300G HDD) from them was $12/year, though they had raised their price($25/year), but I am wondering anyone would think it is a reasonable price...More horrible then GVH I think.

We have a reason!

Better you must have opened a ticket. Actually your server was using 100% RAM and HD also was abusing CPU.Open a ticket if you need proof.We restarted it 2 times but still there was same issue so we re-installed it to keep the node stable.

• @Noerman said:
    Any free addons (plugins) with cPanel/WHM?

And please explain:

If your server is attacked (DDoS) more than 2 times.Then we will cancel it without a refund.

If you have a DDoS protection ( Separately Paid) then we will fix it 1 hour.

Can you explain about this too?

You said all plan include ddos protected

• That is for Dedicated servers! If you have a dedicated server from us without DDoS protection and if the server is attacked more than 2 times then we will terminate it,but if you have a dedicated server with our DDoS protection and still is is down due to a attack then we will get it fixed for you in a hour. All VPS have DDoS protection.

• may i know if you allow ejabberd on the vps? anyone going to answer?

• harrysdt said: may i know if you allow ejabberd on the vps? anyone going to answer?

Sadly no!

• sepeisepei Member

Which domains are included?
    And what is all inluded in "managed"?

• aoleeaolee Member

akw28888 said: BTW, the plan "UltraVPS"(8 cores, 16G Ram, 300G HDD) from them was $12/year, though they had raised their price($25/year), but I am wondering anyone would think it is a reasonable price...More horrible then GVH I think.

Yeah I was able grab their $25/yr, but still it's the best deal ever. I/O seems cut by half from 1.2GB/s to now 557 MB/s but still fast! probably some people already using the server.

# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 1.92632 s, 557 MB/s

Just a word of advice to others who will purchase - backup backup backup! do your own backup incase anything bad unforeseen event happens.

• oh? i only use more cpu a few time. yes, only a few and a few.
    and I bought the VPS. Can't I use the memory?

• sepei said: Which domains are included?

You can get a free .com domain.

sepei said: And what is all inluded in "managed"?

Security Hardening,Basic application updates,installing cPanel/WHM plugins and etc.. Open a ticket for more information before purchase.

• @aolee said:
    Just a word of advice to others who will purchase - backup backup backup! do your own backup incase anything bad unforeseen event happens.

em.....Do you think this will last forever?

• Noerman said: Any free addons (plugins) with cPanel/WHM?

• akw28888 said: oh? i only use more cpu a few time. yes, only a few and a few. and I bought the VPS. Can't I use the memory?

Yes you can use the memory but you server was abusing CPU,and already before we suspended your server once.But this time both RAM and CPU were causing trouble.I am sorry if any inconvenience was caused.

Noerman said: Any free addons (plugins) with cPanel/WHM?

No free Plugins!

• any one got cpanel vps from these guys? tested cpanel license on cpanel verify site? just want to know it is legitimate before ordering.

• cPanel/WHM licence will not be issued at the first day! we need one day to provide you the licence.

• aoleeaolee Member
    edited April 2014

@niceboy Go ahead and try it out, you can always get a refund if u dont like it. Especially if the license is a fake one.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@IntroNet said:

And we are not a company from Europe.

on your own legal information site ( https://intronetservers.com/legal.php ) it says:

>

IntroNet Servers LTD | Registered in England and Wales Company No. 08995404

>

sounds like asking for trouble by claiming to be an registered business in europe on your site, but deny this Statement otherwise, probably to try and get around fiscal rules within europe?! maybe india is far enough to avoid prosecution though ;-)

but I would like to know in advance who I really make a contract with, if your legal information is not true about that fact, maybe the rest of your TOS and PP isn't worth the paper ist written on?

• IntroNetIntroNet Member
    edited April 2014

IntroNet Servers Ltd Registered at United Kingdom ( Company No. 08995404 )
    And IxionDC Pvt Ltd is Registered at India.And IntroNet Servers is a brand of IxionDC!

• FalzoFalzo Member

@IntroNet said:
    IntroNet Servers Ltd Registered at United Kingdom ( Company No. 08995404 )
    And IxionDC Pvt Ltd is Registered at India.And IntroNet Servers is a brand of IxionDC!

that may be.

but what matters to me, am I making contract with intronet servers ltd. as advertised and referred to in your legal information or another company thats not in the names before...

to whose TOS am I agreeing, when ordering?

don't pretend to be a european company on your legal Information in big screen if you tell otherwise after all.I personally think thats not really a usual business behaviour one can rely on.

• Falzo said: to whose TOS am I agreeing, when ordering?

You are agreeing to TOS of IntroNet Servers.

• you give test i not amsterdam

that chicago ip 198.20.98.2 http://whois.domaintools.com/198.20.98.2

where is the amsterdam IP ?

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@ZeroCool said:
    you give test i not amsterdam

that chicago ip 198.20.98.2 http://whois.domaintools.com/198.20.98.2

where is the amsterdam IP ?

Is it NL, thats SH's test ip.

8  xe-0-0-0.mpr1.fra3.de.above.net (64.125.31.217)  4.024 ms
     9  ae4.cr1.ams5.nl.above.net (64.125.32.106)  10.433 ms
    10  ae1.er1.ams1.nl.above.net (64.125.32.93)  10.484 ms
    11  xe-0-0-1.mpr1.ams10.nl.above.net (64.125.22.233)  13.406 ms
    12  ae2.mpr1.ams13.nl.above.net (64.125.20.50)  10.591 ms
    13  94.31.42.122.IPYX-073272-001-ZYO.above.net (94.31.42.122)  113.879 ms
    14  vmware-hypervisor-infrastructure-node1.ams01.singlehop.net (198.20.98.2)  10.706 ms

• BellaBella Member

@Ruriko said:
    Do you ignore DMCA?

I'd like to know the answer to this question as well.

• BellaBella Member

Also regarding the free domain, can I buy the annual package now and request my free domain later? I have no need for a free domain right now.

• can i get private whois for free domain

@IntroNet said: