Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what about bandwagonhost?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

what about bandwagonhost?

any one used please give a review.

Comments

• i have been with them for a year, very stable, support time is alright

Thanked by 1wlcy001
  • Uptime is good, knowledgeable staff, nice in house panel

• the panel is very nice and uptime is perfect. It is automated totally, so that cpu abuses are throttled automatically and you can move across datacenters on your own as well. Very little need to ticket, and if ticket they will reply it is automated and unmanaged service. Worth every penny ;)

• they don't advertise often or PR like some kiddy hosts here, but they are a good host indeed.

• LESLES Member

Top uptime, good own panel, nice deals. No Problems!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Staff is good, I get tickets answers within a hour on weekends and holidays, if you need some openvz modules they enabled it for you so i can recommend them and for 3.99$ per Year :)

• sirmbhesirmbhe Member
    edited April 2014

i am with them for a few months right now. what i can that, the service are great. very minimal downtime, good network and IO. Support are also good. It is a good choice to make. Plus the price are so cheap!

• Been with them for 3 months, no issues at all, just grabbed one more box yesterday!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I have a container idling so can't comment about how it performs in battle, but network uptime has been 100% since the purchase which is more than a I can say for several other more prominent providers.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited April 2014

@Nekki said:
    I have a container idling so can't comment about how it performs in battle, but network uptime has been 100% since the purchase which is more than a I can say for several other more prominent providers.

Is that container in NL? I'll take it off you if you don't want it (paid of course). ^.^

I tried to snag an earlier offer, but stock seems to have been removed from NL. :(

Edit: Realised that you can migrate between locations, but maybe they've limited now. Can anyone comment?

@rostin said:
    Been with them for 3 months, no issues at all, just grabbed one more box yesterday!

Did you grab their earlier yearly offer? Are you able to move to NL or no?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@0xdragon said:
    I tried to snag an earlier offer, but stock seems to have been removed from NL. :(

It's not in NL, but from what I remember, they have quite a sexy panel that let's you move your container. Let me see if I can shift it to NL, and if so, it's yours.

• @Nekki said:
    It's not in NL, but from what I remember, they have quite a sexy panel that let's you move your container. Let me see if I can shift it to NL, and if so, it's yours.

Let me know as soon as possible so my #lowendaddiction doesn't make me buy one ;)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@0xdragon said:
    Let me know as soon as possible so my #lowendaddiction doesn't make me buy one ;)

Sorry man, just checked and I can only get you into Florida (currently in Arizona). You can still have it if you want so long as BWH allow transfers.

• They dont allow transfers to NL.

• @Nekki said:
    Sorry man, just checked and I can only get you into Florida (currently in Arizona). You can still have it if you want so long as BWH allow transfers.

Aww man, that's too bad! @dcc

Could you ticket in and ask them about the transfer and the status on NL?

Thanks! :)

Thanked by 1dcc
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@0xdragon said:
    Could you ticket in and ask them about the transfer and the status on NL?

Yeah, got a ticket open, I'll let you know how I get on.

• BWH: Good report stats from UptimeRobot (99.98%), but still below Colorhost (100%), checked every 5 minutes.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

hashwaltz said: BWH: Good report stats from UptimeRobot (99.98%), but still below Colorhost (100%), checked every 5 minutes.

For the price difference between the 2, I'll happily suck up the 0.02% downtime.

• sirmbhesirmbhe Member
    edited April 2014

@0xdragon said:

It is called KiwiVM CP if i am not mistaken, and yes automated node migration to another location is supported

• @sirmbhe said:
    It is called KiwiVM CP if i am not mistaken, and yes automated node migration to another location is supported

I know this :)

Just wondering if I can transfer from US -> NL on their yearly offers :)

• I have been using them for some time now for a VPN. Haven't had any downtime since i have been with them.

• 0xdragon said: Just wondering if I can transfer from US -> NL on their yearly offers :)

I'm not so sure now, but when I was with them, I could do it myself via their kiwi panel :) it's pretty neat.

• @namhuy said:

you still can do it for now. But NL is not available apparently so he was wondering of whether he can migrate his node from US to NL.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

My word, you'd think I hadn't explained this over 2 hours ago.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • just joined recently, no complaints
    using it as a VPN.

• georgegeorge Member
    edited April 2014

Could someone fire up a LookingGlass on one of their NL nodes please?