Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[DE] NodeDeploy - Brand new hardware, crazy 50% discount inside!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[DE] NodeDeploy - Brand new hardware, crazy 50% discount inside!

blergh_blergh_ Member
edited April 2014 in Offers

NodeDeploy is as strong as ever after being acquired by Xavvo Ltd (http://xavvo.com/) in October of 2013. We are happy to announce that both our support and hardware as well as network have received a big overhaul in recent months, this has significantly improved our response-time network and support-wise. This means that we are now focusing entirely on our core location in Frankfurt, Germany (GlobalSwitch) meaning the same low prices as before, but with a much improved service!

Our hostnodes all utilize E5 or E3-processors with a minimum of 16GB of RAM per physical server. Each server is connected at 1Gbps to the Internet.

• 2 Cores
  • 2GB RAM
  • 50GB HDD
  • 2TB Transfer on Gigabit
  • 2 IPv4
  • 20 IPv6

Sign me up! -> 50% off first month with promo-code: ermahgerd

Our Terms Of Service (ToS) is available here

We manually screen and process each order, setup is not instant.

(We say no to; *coin-miners, CCam, OSCam or similar CPU/Disk-intensive applications. Unauthorized bulk-mail is also prohibited.)

Pricing is recurring at $7/m after this initial 50% off month.

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2014

said: [DE] NodeDeploy - Brand new hardware, crazy recurring discounts inside!

But then there aren't any?..

The only coupon I see is "50% off first month". Not to mention that this is not recurring, that's also not anywhere close to being "crazy".

• @rm_ said:
    The only coupon I see is "50% off first month" off. Not to mention that this is not recurring, that's also not anywhere close to being "crazy".

It'd be an error. Updating as required.

• @rm_ said:
    The only coupon I see is "50% off first month" off. Not to mention that this is not recurring, that's also not anywhere close to being "crazy".

Also, mind the late fees on this host. You will be bit.

• @0xdragon said:
    Also, mind the late fees on this host. You will be bit.

We do not have any late-fee's whatsoever. If you fail to pay on time we will terminate and purge your service off our servers.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited April 2014

@blergh_ said:

Oh really? Then what was the extra you charged me, Bradley?

Merchant

NodeDeploy LTD

[email protected]

Instructions to merchant

You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount

• Invoice #11370

$7.70 USD 1 $7.70 USD

• blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited April 2014

@0xdragon said:
    $7.70 USD 1 $7.70 USD

I'm not Bradley, my name is Charlie. Bradley does not work for/with NodeDeploy any longer. This would be since Xavvo aquired NodeDeploy in October last year.

If you could send us a support-ticket for us to look in to this matter, that would be a much better route to go.

• @blergh_ said:

Okay then. I appear to have sent the money to another guy called Bradley who happened to receive it at: 21 Feb 2014 17:20:31 AEDT

• @0xdragon said:
    Okay then. I appear to have sent the money to another guy called Bradley who happened to receive it at: 21 Feb 2014 17:20:31 AEDT

The paypal-address could very well contain that name, I'm not in a position to answer questions regarding the financials or how they are handled. I've notified Martin who's the head-honcho to answer your questions.

As mentioned prior, if you could simply open up a support-ticket with us we can help resolve this matter much faster. This thread is intended for our offer, not for customer support as you may understand.

• If you've got a problem open a ticket and mark it for my attention and I'll certainly take a look.

Worth noting that late fees only apply when you don't pay an invoice before its due date. not knowing the full circumstances I can't comment as yet but yeah, pay your bills on time and there are no late fees with any provider - stands to reason. Alternatively, let us know you don't want to pay late fees so we can terminate your account the second it goes overdue :)

• @MartinD said:
    Worth noting that late fees only apply when you don't pay an invoice before its due date. not knowing the full circumstances I can't comment as yet but yeah, pay your bills on time and there are no late fees with any provider - stands to reason. Alternatively, let us know you don't want to pay late fees so we can terminate your account the second it goes overdue :)

Contradicts with this:

@blergh_ said:
    We do not have any late-fee's whatsoever. If you fail to pay on time we will terminate and purge your service off our servers.

Sorry, but yes, I was charged with a late fee for a couple days...

• Oh well, nothing I can do about it now, lack of ticket and all.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited April 2014

@MartinD said:
    Oh well, nothing I can do about it now, lack of ticket and all.

No worries, just warning people about the fees :) my fault for reading the TOS.

• DeeeebsDeeeebs Member
    edited April 2014

Oh well, nothing I can do about it now, lack of ticket and all.

Key word there is "nothing"...

Time to keep looking for a Germany provider. CS seems shady and not on the same page here. Moving along.

• MartinDMartinD Member
    edited April 2014

Yes, nothing. I fail to see how I can do anything about an issue if I'm not made aware of it. Having tracked down the customer in question though I can see this happened in February. If it was that much of an issue I'm sure the customer would have raised it 2 months ago when it happened.

I'm pretty close to being brilliant but I'm not a miracle worker ;)

Also, @Deeeebs, moaning and complaining on here because we won't give you a superultrastupidsilly cheap VPS is a bit lame.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2014

0xdragon said: Then what was the extra you charged me

I wonder if you were disagreeing with an extra fee, why did you pay the invoice? Seeing this is Paypal, it's not like the provider can charge you without you noticing, and this doesn't look like a Paypal Subscription either.

Regardless, as they clarified, currently there is no late fees, as it should be. Reminds me of something else, there's a provider I recently tried out -- and they don't even have the "Request cancellation" function accessible in their WHMCS; apparently the only and the normal way to cancel with them is to just stop paying.

• @rm_ said:
    Regardless, as they clarified, currently there is no late fees, as it should be. Reminds me of something else, there's a provider I recently tried out -- and they don't even have the "Request cancellation" function accessible in their WHMCS; apparently the only and the normal way to cancel with them is to just stop paying.

It's not that I minded paying the extra ~70c, I just assumed it was part of the TOS. Just warning others that you'll be hit with a fee if you don't pay on time :)

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • DeeeebsDeeeebs Member
    edited April 2014

@MartinD said:
    Also, Deeeebs, moaning and complaining on here because we won't give you a superultrastupidsilly cheap VPS is a bit lame.

I don't think I complained or moaned once about you not offering me a "superultrastupidsilly" cheap VPS. (I can post the nice polite PM that I had with blergh_ if you would like?)

It's your persona and they way you come off to your customers and future customers that is making your business look bad.

Good Luck and good day!

-Deeeebs

• If my persona and the way I'm coming off puts off potential customers that want the world handed to them for the price of a coffee per month then I'm genuinely pleased with that. I'm quite sure the large number of happy customers we have will also testify to that.

Have a pleasant evening yourself :)