Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

link11.de (ddos protection in germany) anybody know anything about them?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

link11.de (ddos protection in germany) anybody know anything about them?

neqsteneqste Member
edited April 2014 in General

Okay, i am googling for a good ddos protection in Europe, i was found some info about link11.de, they are selling ddos protection. After some extra googling, i was find only many good reviews about their services.

My questions:

1.) Anybody know how much it cost?

2.) Anybody know, how it work? (GRE tunnel or dedicated server?)

3.) anybody trying this service from link11.de? Can you review it?

Thank you all)

Comments

• Why do you need them when there is OVH?

• @K2Bytes said:
    Why do you need them when there is OVH?

Because i want to have a choise between solid operators. And i can't to find any info about their protection.

OVH network not really good for me. And not only by this reason.

I have to much bad experience with OVH.

• @K2Bytes said:
    Why do you need them when there is OVH?

btw, i can't find a price for OVH advanced ddos protection (not default)
    how much it cost? And possible to use it with VPS? Oo

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Never heard about them, but seems they have a good network: http://bgp.he.net/AS34309

• @jmginer said:
    Never heard about them, but seems they have a good network: http://bgp.he.net/AS34309

yea, i saw that too. And many good reviews about their ddos protection WITHOUT lags like at staminus or seflow, or etc other ddos-mitigation operator.

But the problem for me, i can't find a price at their website or anywhere at internet. Really nothing about that. That is very strange.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2014

As i know there have some kind of box/rack there where every DDOS protected servers traffc goes throught, it has not high availability and died sometimes that caused hours of downtime. OVH has better DDOS Protection.

• They're expensive, I'll tell you that.

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited April 2014

@neqste said:

Advanced DDOS protection is included by default with all OVH servers but not with those at SYS or KS