Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Free Panel for vps / Servers April 2014
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Free Panel for vps / Servers April 2014

What is the best Free panel available for mainly vps users also dedicated servers as of april 2014?
State which you think is best by personal experience and explain why you think it is the best free panel.
Please try not to mention paid panels though you can if you want..

Best Free Control Panel April 2014
  1. Webuzo110 votes
    1. kloxo or MRkloxo
        8.18%
    2. Webmin - Virtual Min
      15.45%
    3. ISPConfig
        4.55%
    4. Vesta CP
      35.45%
    5. Zpanel
        7.27%
    6. Something else!
        4.55%
    7. I do not use panels i am a genius!
      24.55%

Comments

• You forgot Ajenti V.

• oh not heard of that i just listed the most used panels whats good about Ajenti why do you think it is a good or the best free panel? : )
    http://ajenti.org/

• GaNiGaNi Member

@sz1hosting said:
    oh not heard of that i just listed the most used panels whats good about Ajenti why do you think it is a good or the best free panel? : )
    http://ajenti.org/

You may to try it out, still in beta but has the best in class GUI.

• GaNi said: You may to try it out, still in beta but has the best in class GUI.

Agreed, one of the best GUI's.

• I do not use panel, i think now we can do anything using terminal and easy to do because we can find many tutorial in the internet.

But I love Kloxo-MR, because I can ask mr. ramadhan using English or Indonesian language :)

• OpZeOpZe Member

I use Webuzo on most of my servers, has simple one click install of various stacks, and is extremely easy to install, use, and has some very handy features.

Cheers

• webmin are light and the feature are quite complete. The other hand zPanel are quite good, easy and the interface are nice. VestaCP also a good alternative to manage your hosting service. But, i am personally do not use panel. :p

• I have tried VestaCP and it is awesome

• Webuzo and vestaCP :)

• I have a 128mb VPS. No resources for panels :D Terminal FTW

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited April 2014

I use Webuzo mostly too and kloxo : ) i am sure there are new panels out there that are very good please people let us know, i never heard of Ajenti, does it come with it's own auto installer or uses installatron or something like that?

How about selling hosting too what FREE panels are people using here for selling hosting?

• wychwych Member

@sz1hosting said:
    does it come with it's own auto installer or uses installatron or something like that?

Ajenti has its own installer.

edited April 2014

oh nice : ) , hmm vesta cp has a lot of votes never used it myself though
    well looks like i have some things to do now will install vesta cp and ajenti for testing ( playing) ^_^
    1 more time in case anyone missed it What is The Best FREE Panel for selling hosting? : )

edited April 2014

well looks like i have some things to do now will install vesta cp and ajenti for testing ( playing) ^_^> @AThomasHowe said:

Vesta is nice. I like Ajenti but to me it'll never be up to scratch when it does everything

through AJAX. Maybe it's just me but I really feel the load time when you don't have the whole experience of it loading up a new page. It sounds crazy I know when we're talking about 0.5ms or whatever but it starts feeling slow real fast to me. It works well and looks nice thin, certainly try it before you take my word for it.

I've been looking for something simple to manage virtual hosts, email, datatabases etc over multiple servers but I'm not sure it exists, especially for free. I have been thinking about cooking something up for personal use for a while.

Oh make a panel please and share it after though making a panel is not something you can do in a short period of time, my best experience is webuzo hopefully they have fixed there mail now as i have had issues with webuzo mail, is vestcp better than webuzo? Also can you sell hosting with vesta cp? Well really i would not sell hosting but give hosting accounts to friends etc

• 1 more time in case anyone missed it What is The Best FREE Panel for selling hosting? : )

• wychwych Member

Way to bump your own thread...

• Vesta is nice. I like Ajenti but to me it'll never be up to scratch when it does everything through AJAX. Maybe it's just me but I really feel the load time when you don't have the whole experience of it loading up a new page. It sounds crazy I know when we're talking about 0.5ms or whatever but it starts feeling slow real fast to me. It works well and looks nice thin, certainly try it before you take my word for it.

I've been looking for something simple to manage virtual hosts, email, datatabases etc over multiple servers but I'm not sure it exists, especially for free. I have been thinking about cooking something up for personal use for a while.

edited April 2014

i just tried to un-bump it i dont see delete, thanks for bumping it with your comment lol ^_^

• Use minstall + google apps

• i-mscp is what I use.

• http://www.lowendguide.com/3/database/introduction-to-minstall/ interesting though it is a script or cms not a panel?

• ISPConfig 3 All the way.

• JetsoJetso Member

VestaCP! XD

edited April 2014

vesta cp is winning i did the poll wrong and didn't add webuzo my fav is weuzo though vesta cp is a must try now after seeing these results.

+1 webuzo

edited April 2014

joelgm said: joelgm Member

April 19 FlagThanks

i-mscp is what I use.

interesting is it better than webuzo or if not what makes you like i-mscp?

http://demo.i-mscp.net/

• Personally, I'm still in love with VestaCP. It just works great and never had much problems with it. The only problem was that it was throwing me into an Internal Server Error after an update.

• I think Kloxo is more user friendly and easy to manage.
    VirtualMin is also good.

• Lately nothing or VestaCP.

edited April 2014

nothing or vesta cp damm lol, but how about webzuo there basically the best free panel though not having a reseller option is that why it is not being mentioned as much?

• Voted Vesta. Also really like Webuzo.

This discussion has been closed.