Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Transfer] WeLoveServers 1Gb Yearly Offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Transfer] WeLoveServers 1Gb Yearly Offer

BoxCloudsBoxClouds Member
edited April 2014 in Offers

Hi,

Currently have an idle VPS that I would prefer not let it go to waste. Someone else will find better use for it than me. Current location is in Los Angeles but it can be transferred to any of their other 4 locations upon request

1GB RAM
1.2GB vSwap
4 vCPU Cores
30GB Disk space
1TB Bandwidth
100Mbps uplink (upgraded to 1Gbit uplink)
1x IPv4 address
OpenVZ/SolusVM

Plan expires on 12/10/2014 which is about 6 months from now. Renewable at $19/yr.

Looking to sell at only $6 via paypal. One thing for sure you get with WLS is great uptime and superb support. If you want something reliable, they are the go to guys. As usual, in order for this transfer you need to create an account with them.

Comments

• well i'd take this but they dont allow account creation without placing an order.

• princeshoko said: well i'd take this but they dont allow account creation without placing an order.

Ah, I just realized that too. Let me ask them about this. Will keep you updated.

• I'm interested, too, if @princeshoko doesn't claim it.

• Sounds good. Can I have it? :)

• yea shoko cant do a straight paypal payment without an invoice so feel free @amhoab !

• @BoxClouds , i could accept your offer, i already have a server with them. My acount email is [email protected] / Contact me if you can change the vps on my account so i can pay you the money.

• Just an update, no one has confirmed this offer yet. Its first come first serve. Whoever who can contact me first and complete the payment will get this offer :)

• Aaaand this plan has a new home now. Thank you for your interest.

This discussion has been closed.