Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BFL 50% off VPS plans|OpenVZ|SSD Cache|Raid 10|
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BFL 50% off VPS plans|OpenVZ|SSD Cache|Raid 10|

blackfoxltdblackfoxltd Member
edited April 2014 in Offers

Black Fox Limited was founded with quality and affordable prices in mind. We have been been in operation since 2013 providing custom hosting solutions and are now expanding. This means we have stock to sell and are willing to offer discounts.

Currently we are only offering OpenVZ but are looking into expand into KVM hosting.

Order: http://blackfox.co/
Promo code: LOWENDAPR
50% off all VPS plans

Payment options
Paypal, Bitcoin, Credit card (Stripe)

Location Selection:
Phoenix
TEST IP: 99.198.116.130

NYC
TEST IP: 107.182.18.3

Featured Self-Manage Plans:

SVZ 1 (NYC)
OpenVZ
CPU: 1 Core
Memory: 1024 MB Dedicated (512 MB V-swap)
Storage: 50 GB RAID10
Bandwidth: Unmetered fair-use (100Mbps port)
IPs: 1 IPv4
Cost: $2.50 (month to month)

SVZ 2 (NYC)
OpenVZ
CPU: 2 Cores
Memory: 2048 MB Dedicated (1024 MB V-swap)
Storage: 100 GB RAID10
Bandwidth: Unmetered fair-use (100Mbps port)
Cost: $5.00 (month to month)

SVZ 1 (Phoenix)
OpenVZ
CPU: 1 Core
Memory: 1024 MB Dedicated (512 MB V-swap)
Storage: 50 GB RAID10
Bandwidth: 1 TB (1GB port)
Cost: $2.50 (month to month)

SVZ 2 (Phoenix)
OpenVZ
CPU: 2 Cores
Memory: 2048 MB Dedicated (1024 MB V-swap)
Storage: 100 GB RAID10
Bandwidth: 2 TB (1GB port)
Cost: $5.00 (month to month)

We do offer custom reseller accounts. If there is a package you wish to have custom made, please send a pm here or email us.

All VM plans include

SolusVM Control Panel
1Gbps Port backbone servers
Extra ips are $1 per ip per month
Instant provisioning.

Additional discount offers
3 Month Prepay: 5%
6 Month Prepay: 10%
12 Month Prepay: 15%

VPS OS Selection:

[ Linux ] CentOS 6
[ Linux ] Debian 7
[ Linux ] Debian 6
[ Linux ] Fedora 20
[ Linux ] Scientific 6
[ Linux ] Suse 12.1
[ Linux ] Ubuntu 13.10
[ Linux ] Ubuntu 12.04

Things we do allow
Web servers
Game servers
Databases
Private VPN/Proxy
Most standard services
Opt-in list email servers

Things we do not allow.
Denial of Service attacks
RuneScape Bots (VPS)
Torrent Seedboxes (VPS)
Public VPN/proxies (VPS)
Bulk spam email
Crypo currency mining

Any action that will get IPs to blacklisted will result in immediate service termination without warning.

Fair share means that the bandwidth is shared with other VPS on the same node. Network abuse that causes disruptions to other clients on node will result in action taken.

VPS node specs

Phoenix
2 x Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2620 v2 (24 Threads)
128GB DDR3-1600 MHz
4 drive RAID 10
MegaRAID SAS 9271-4i w/ CacheVault Flash Cache
Gigabit Public Ethernet

NYC
2 x Intel® Xeon® Processor E5540 (16 Threads)
72 DDR3-1600 MHz
4 drive RAID 10
SSD cache: 240GB
Gigabit Public Ethernet

Speedtest (of vm hosting Arma 2/3 repos)

[root@arma home]# python speedtest-cli
Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
Testing from SingleHop (99.198.116.134)...
Selecting best server based on ping...
Hosted by Towerstream (Chicago, IL) [3.65 km]: 14.305 ms
Testing download speed........................................
Download: 114.38 Mbit/s
Testing upload speed..............................................
Upload: 41.93 Mbit/s

I/O Streaming Test

[root@arma home]# dd if=/dev/zero of=/tmp/output bs=8k count=100k; rm -f /tmp/output
102400+0 records in
102400+0 records out
838860800 bytes (839 MB) copied, 1.45299 s, 577 MB/s

Blackfox.co is owned by Black Fox Limited
Limited Liability Company - Domestic - Pennsylvania - #4221730

Any questions, concerns or issues, please post a reply :}

Comments

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited April 2014

I love your website design! nice prices for dedicated servers too, i'll keep you guys in mind.

Just 1 question, is torrenting allowed on the dedicated servers? I see that it isn't on your vps plans.

• @Mark_R said:
    I love your website design! nice prices for dedicated servers too, i'll keep you guys in mind.

Just 1 question, is torrenting allowed on the dedicated servers? I see that it isn't on your vps plans.

It is fine as long as it does not cause network abuse and it does not cause DMCA take downs.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • bobbybobby Member
    edited April 2014

Chicago test ip seems to be in Phoenix.

Edit: Seems the Chicago ones are provisioned in Phoenix too. The VPS seems very good, though.

• which location use 2 x Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2620 v

• @ZeroCool said:
    which location use 2 x Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2620 v

Chicago

• @bobby said:

Edit: Seems the Chicago ones are provisioned in Phoenix too. The VPS seems very good, though.

I will look into that. SingleHop has has locations in both citys.

• @bobby said:

You are right. I asked for Chicago but they provisioned in Phoenix. Error on my part for not looking more closely. Updated things.

• @blackfoxltd Can you do me a 128 MB deal?

• @WellGrounded said:
    blackfoxltd Can you do me a 128 MB deal?

Sure send me a pm wil the specs you wish

• @blackfoxltd said:
    Chicago

i just see Phoenix and NYC at your offer;
    where is chicago ?

• @ZeroCool said:
    where is chicago ?

The server cluster was provisioned in Phoenix. So there is nothing in Chicago.

• No Centos 5 ?

• @ZeroCool said:
    No Centos 5 ?

Was not added to the whmcs side but was was installed in solusvm. Added to whmcs now.

• Beware. There is not something quite right here. I only used this space to build a basic wordpresss blog that is fully registered as a legal LLC. Just within a month the service was suspended out of the blue and was I told automated service did it by mistake and it was reinstated. As of today the server is offline and the ip address is dead. The message I get is Action Failed: Virtual server not found in the control panel. I am not going to waste my time filing another ticket. I have initiated a charge-back on my credit card.

• @reverendspam said:
    Beware. There is not something quite right here. I only used this space to build a basic wordpresss blog that is fully registered as a legal LLC. Just within a month the service was suspended out of the blue and was I told automated service did it by mistake and it was reinstated. As of today the server is offline and the ip address is dead. The message I get is Action Failed: Virtual server not found in the control panel. I am not going to waste my time filing another ticket. I have initiated a charge-back on my credit card.

Ah yes that was noticed that you filled a charge back.

We did look into why the VPS was removed. It was a error on our part because the VPS Id the SolusVM was entered into WHMCS for the VPS provisioning mod instead of the OpenVZ container id. So yes it was a error on our part and we admit that. We are more then willing to compensate you a months worth of service for the error.

If you asked for a refund because of our mistake, we would gladly give it to you. Yet you went to Paypal, calming that "a claim stating this transaction was made without the account holder’s knowledge or consent." So from what I am reading, you are not being truthful to Paypal, as your post is saying.

We are looking over all of our vms and making sure the IDs are correct so this error does not happen again and made it so we do not remove vm data for 90 days.

• Okay, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and canceled the chargeback through paypal and request you provide a total refund since service is sub par and not as advertised.

Service went down twice within a month for days at a time. This tells me that no one is monitoring the servers. That is totally unacceptable if you are providing service to the public.

I expect a full refund and have no problem filing a chargeback with my credit card company (not paypal) since I am still within the time limit. Paypay will shuffle their feet and my credit card company will not as I have screenshots of service not provided and now am publically giving you a chance to refund monies.

I am not in a pissing contest with you. I'm now just curious if your are willing to save face and be professional about the matter and how you will handle this request. Cool heads will prevail. $38 is nothing to me. Your reputation should be everything to you.

Do with it what you want.

• There is not much to "save face" with.

I already admitted that it was a error on our part and moved forward to make sure the error does not happen again. the system had your VPS marked down as someone else who did not pay for there service. So it got removed my mistake and that was our error.

As for not monitoring the service that is not true. We monitor the nodes and the network quite closely. However we do not monitor every single VPS server as it us a unmanaged service.

The fact still remains on how there was zero contact from you about the issue about your server going down for the second time. Yet it seems there was quite the motivation to go to your credit card provider, claiming it was a unauthorized charge and then stepping up on the soap box here.

You did not cancel it because it was resolved in your favor this morning. So there was no opportunity for me to "save face" as you are putting it. So you have your money back by playing the Fraud card and then publicly admitting you did.

I do think I am being professional about it by addressing the issue that pointed out, admitting there was a issue, moved to fix it and then state what our intentions on compensating for our mistakes (more time on VPS, full refund)

However I do not think its professional that you did not bring the issue to our attention, lied to your credit card issuer and twisted the system in your favor that is in place to protect people who have issues with there card cards information being used incorrectly. Then to top if off by saying you where going to give me the opportunity to back up my words on here but failed to carry though with it. Just demonstrates a lack of integrity in your choices of action.

So yes issue resolved.